Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020

Monotool has been working on a new game for some time now. He says that he wanted to release the game before new year, but there's a high possibility that he won't make it in time and most likely it will be released "at the beginning of January".

Just wanted to give a quick update for those who care, because I didn't even know that he was making another game until yesterday, when I decided to check for myself.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020

A bit late but there's more news about his new game. It's about 80% complete, and he apologized for failing to release the game before 2023 began. He hopes to complete it by the end of January and says that his next game after this one's done is gonna be a 3d game.

Last edited:

"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
I playing this on joiplay when i have a s*x scene the game is so slow to comeback after the scene does anyone know how to fix this? Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020

The new game is finished. Now he needs to complete the trial version and get through the censorship check on dlsite.
Fingers crossed the game will be released soon.

Reactions: BABaracus

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
The free version from hentai sharing. I don't guarantee with the fast download speed, but I suggest you guys use mexa link

Oppai123654

Sep 2, 2017
The free version from hentai sharing. I don't guarantee with the fast download speed, but I suggest you guys use mexa link
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get past the second floor. All I've been able to figure out is I can give a guy my pee and get bug spray

Colonel-Boris

Oct 22, 2020
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get past the second floor. All I've been able to figure out is I can give a guy my pee and get bug spray
Hello, m8! Approach kid who's looking for slime, agree to look for it and immediately go to room with sofas. Slime will be upstairs, bring her to him, and then you'll figure it out! Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone has a save file for the new game ?
We don't have a post for this game yet since there's no ENG version. Guess I'll post the save here for now and repost it later.

The save for this one is a little different as all you need is access to the gallery. Everything seems to be unlocked, regardless if you saw the scene or not.

Reactions: marakesh12

SuperStrike

Feb 15, 2022
We don't have a post for this game yet since there's no ENG version. Guess I'll post the save here for now and repost it later.

The save for this one is a little different as all you need is access to the gallery. Everything seems to be unlocked, regardless if you saw the scene or not.
Thanks!

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I don't have the new game yet but anyone can do a thread for the new game in the Translation subforum. That's what I did with Kabopuri 3. Whether anyone gets around to translating it? Who knows. But now it has its own thread with info and downloads. Just make sure whoever posts it to follow the thread posting rules (I'm still not sure if the request actually goes in the request subforum of translation or not, but I just posted it in main translation with the [Translation Request] tag in the title and it's still there.

I only point this out since there's no need to wait around for the English translation to post; just that the Staff here seems to want to keep foreign language games confined to the Translation forum until they get an English translation.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes