VN Ren'Py Completed Yomi Alliance [Final] [Bruni Multimedia]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
Mostly enjoyable. Serena is hideous though. At least mivak has the excuse of being an entirely different and arguably higher level life form.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why the game keeps crashing when I try and check my stats and close the page?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I've finally made a request for the 1.1 version that was posted on Itch.Io back in April 2022. Supposedly that should also include the 1.0.2 version that fixes the game-breaking bug experienced by many of us where the first mission is looped back to graduation ceremony repeatedly. If someone can post the 1.0.2 version, I would be happy with it but if the 1.1 version has that bugfix plus many others, then I'd say we need the 1.1 version.
IMO, the game is NOT complete because we can't even finish the game due to multiple game-breaking bugs. I don't think it should have the "[COMPLETED]" tag if less than half the players can even finish the game due to multiple bugs. If we can get some help getting the 1.1 version, that would be awesome to see if we can actually complete the game.
Edited: Request thread here

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
UploadHaven is the only link that works, and it's requiring an extension to be added, a "feature" that I don't trust.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Oh nice. Thanks for the update. I'll download and test. After reading the changelog, it says a combination of choices made by the player set off a bug chain. I'll play it again and see what happens. Hopefully I make the same choices this time around.(y)

Mar 27, 2019
Hey I got a question anybody know what the max skill is if you use the save edit online? also which skills do you have to have? I have tried to use the online save edit and I think I may have broke game. getting errors every 4 to 5 days in game near the start of the game . also when try to max my stats I didn't go crazy with it just tried to make all the stats 90 then when i check the stats in game the core stats seems to be 100-110 what happened I just wanted to not grind for stats. so I tried to make the stats 90 for each. player hp and player max hp I did change that to 900 and 990 max. I am also failing certain class rolls in classes or when talking to people. like last night I got a mission to contact some one to get more info on someone and there is a skill check near the end of the talk I keep failing no matter what I pick?there is like 4 or 5 choices but all will fail is it a bug or did i not have enough skill ?

Reactions: Dysphorika
Aug 8, 2016
Hey I got a question anybody know what the max skill is if you use the save edit online? also which skills do you have to have? I have tried to use the online save edit and I think I may have broke game. getting errors every 4 to 5 days in game near the start of the game . also when try to max my stats I didn't go crazy with it just tried to make all the stats 90 then when i check the stats in game the core stats seems to be 100-110 what happened I just wanted to not grind for stats. so I tried to make the stats 90 for each. player hp and player max hp I did change that to 900 and 990 max. I am also failing certain class rolls in classes or when talking to people. like last night I got a mission to contact some one to get more info on someone and there is a skill check near the end of the talk I keep failing no matter what I pick?there is like 4 or 5 choices but all will fail is it a bug or did i not have enough skill ?
I don't know if it is just due to editing saves. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure a good chunk of this game ended up unfinished and buggy. I had countless issues when I played last time, both with and without cheats. I don't like to assume on behalf of the dev since I don't know him, but it very much seemed like he took on a lot more than he could realistically handle and wrapped it up in a hurry and moved on to something a lot more manageable in his next game.

If you do want to give it a try despite this, then I'd suggest using the univeral renpy mod. It should allow you to pass most stat checks without editing your saves so you can go through the story as you please.

Mar 27, 2019
I don't know if it is just due to editing saves. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure a good chunk of this game ended up unfinished and buggy. I had countless issues when I played last time, both with and without cheats. I don't like to assume on behalf of the dev since I don't know him, but it very much seemed like he took on a lot more than he could realistically handle and wrapped it up in a hurry and moved on to something a lot more manageable in his next game.

If you do want to give it a try despite this, then I'd suggest using the univeral renpy mod. It should allow you to pass most stat checks without editing your saves so you can go through the story as you please.
thanks for the info. and tool link. I was going to start over again and use the online save edit to try and set the stats at 20 and see if that gets the same errors or is error free. I like the game but hate the grid at the start . I mean come on the strengh training alone you need three days or nights just to get 1 point. just about all the normal classes need three days or night just to get 1 point.thats some bad grinding right there now if you get a point per day thats still a grind but not so bad . some of classes get a point per day thats is good but the other classes only get some thing 0.10 per day and to get a point in those you need 3 to 4 days. not good in my book

Reactions: Dysphorika

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
i was already checking :WeSmart:

thanks for the reply tho :KEK:
The rpdl page for the torrent says it's 1.0... Is it really 1.1 ? Don't want to dl 5Go for nothing :/

Edit : nvm, there's no seeder anyway

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes