VN Ren'Py Completed Yomi Alliance [Final] [Bruni Multimedia]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Shawn81890

Jun 4, 2020
Cant beat first security mission it is impossible. i focused on all the required skills and still fail the mission.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
o-kay then, I guess I'll let this one cook in the oven a year or two(if General Practitioner is anything to go by).

Shame, I would've loved to play some Sexy Star Trek .

Reactions: Dysphorika

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Click the picture itself. I'm struggling keeping points with people myself. We really need a wt or wtmod for this. Sancho1969 ?
Hey bud, saw your ping. I've never seen this VN before so I just DL'd and combed through a bit of code. There's a shit-ton of RNG stat rolls so I'd need more info to 1) get me up to speed on any issues and 2) what specific player info is a priority to be seen at will. This way I have a place to start and see what's viable and what isn't. Msg me w/ the deets if you find time and I'll take a look. Hope you and yours have been doing well brother. Take care.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
It's nothing like Star Trek and the game is complete.
read the thread. Slapping version 1.0 and [completed] tag on it didn't make it bug-free. People can't even get past first missions. I played it for half an hour and encountered 2 game breaking bugs (the ones you can't just skip with ignore).

Don't know about Star Trek, haven't gotten that far, but initial vibes were there. Too bad if it doesn't continue in the same vein.

Aug 8, 2016
I'm honestly not sure why this got a complete tag on it. The latest version up on his patreon says: Yomi Alliance 0.0.25 - "Jouret Station" Doesn't seem like a final version at all.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I'm honestly not sure why this got a complete tag on it. The latest version up on his patreon says: Yomi Alliance 0.0.25 - "Jouret Station" Doesn't seem like a final version at all.
Is like abandonware, is not completed but devs put the completed tag to move on.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
read the thread. Slapping version 1.0 and [completed] tag on it didn't make it bug-free. People can't even get past first missions. I played it for half an hour and encountered 2 game breaking bugs (the ones you can't just skip with ignore).

Don't know about Star Trek, haven't gotten that far, but initial vibes were there. Too bad if it doesn't continue in the same vein.
Is like abandonware, is not completed but devs put the completed tag to move on.
Not sure what bugs you guys encountered, I found none that were 'game breaking'. I mean other than trying to figure out the interactive video where you have to figure out which image in the video you have to click. That entire "Which button" shit was frustrating as fuck.

I also know I kept losing points with the people on my team. Even the choices that seemed right could be very wrong. But the game explains that. You can gain points with one person while losing them with one or everyone else and vice versa.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
So I completed the Jouret Station mission, after which graduation and the Jouret Station mission repeat. Infinitely.

JWdude

Jan 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to not die being a security officer ? The mission of patrolling the debris of the fight, my character always die there, no matter how much I buff his stats on agility, strength and vitality, it happens despite saying I won the fight. If I try the commander route then, it always bugs when the commander gives me the mission to check the materials, the game breaks and I can't continue.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes