VN Ren'Py Completed Yomi Alliance [Final] [Bruni Multimedia]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Why would I hope the game gets pirated in any way? It used to be a nice community and all, but when paying customers leave positive feedback while "pirate" ones leave bad and often unfair ones well... It's no wonder I don't come here much often nowadays, I reply better to people who support my work other than people who just criticize it without any reason to do so.

And even more so than reviews, I value Steam's refunds, and those are very very low as well ;)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
While I acknowledge and respect your position, I only reply honestly and as helpful as I can to help the Dev's who do frequent this site because I respect their work. I don't expect anything here to be 'the latest rev' but I'm surprised you're not taking advantage of the free reviews and feedback that other Dev's obviously are. Your statement that only people here unjustly criticize your work sounds a little like self justification to me. I still don't see where having a version older (like maybe 0.0.4) than the one you're charging for hurts your current sales when it would get you additional free feedback, reviews and the fact that I've seen users here, turn into paying customers. . . but again, your call.
Wish you the best of luck in your approach.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You are missing part of the story, but it's not your fault.

I had to deal with A LOT of false-feedback of people who didn't care to check if their release was updated, or leaving bad reviews or comments when their version was not even starting (because it wasn't official and whoever repacked it did a poor job) etc.

Those feedback hurt the game's rating among players, therefore a while ago posting here turned from being very useful to me to be even a little damaging.

I am living thanks to this game, I value all communities behind it and if you see Steam's forums or write me an e-mail you'll see that my replies usually occur within 24 hours, because I really care.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
So, reading the forums here I'm guessing you're not going to update in F95 Zone... Sad, I had hoped to enjoy this game and was looking forward to an update. I love the 'demo' version... For what it's worth.

And before you tell me about the $11 price tagged version on steam, yea, checked it out, can't afford it. Not even at $11.

Reactions: professorx10

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yomi Alliance [v0.0.11a] [Bruni Multimedia] (1.84 GB rar pc source)
363 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced images/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Valcry

May 16, 2017
Yomi is a faction inside of Yami. They are practitioners of the killing fist style of martial arts. If you get this reference you are a 30+ y/o virgin wizard like i am.

• Haha
Reactions: Pagot

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This game is going to become something huge, believe me. Of course it's a Visual Novel, not the next Mass Effect, but you will be very pleased by it when development will be over, I promise you that.
Follow the news on Steam as well, because in a few days I'll be announcing something great for sci-fi fans everywhere.

Reactions: gusxxx

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Reaaly, all choise a take when insturctor asked me how I react wit drag dealer are on failed? Really you kidding me? 5 or six choise are all failed?

Reactions: davu91

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Reaaly, all choise a take when insturctor asked me how I react wit drag dealer are on failed? Really you kidding me? 5 or six choise are all failed?
Skill tests are based on your skill level, your attribute modifier for that skill and a d6 dice roll, so the "fate" component is also present somehow.

A "good" choice gives you +1 to +3 bonus points to the dice roll, while a "bad" one decreases from -1 to -3.

It is possible the same choice will fail the test regardless. Since this is a RPG as well as a VN, increasing stats and having random dice rolls is part of the gameplay. This doesn't affect the story at all, only the gameplay.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This update is bugged. I didn't get my first mission. other lesions are bugged as fuck.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Star Trek Actor Manu Intiraymi joins the cast of Yomi Alliance!

1588380422003.png

Today I have a big announcement for you, fellow space officers, as Hollywood Actor, Writer and Producer Manu Intiraymi (Star Trek Voyager, One Tree Hill) joins the cast of Yomi Alliance!
Since his time playing the former Borg drone Icheb during the last two seasons of Star Trek: Voyager, Manu Intiraymi has stayed active with acting roles, but in the last few years he has also turned to producing.

1588380358625.png

His last three projects as an actor/producer “Benjamin Troubles”, “5th Passenger”, and “Hell On The Border” have been international hits, and his newest project for which he is currently seeking finishing financing will prove to be his biggest film to date and his directorial debut.
Now we're proud to announce that Manu will join the cast of Yomi Alliance to play the role of Vessel Lieutenant Mkrell, the harsh but handsome Nixanti trainer who's already becoming a fan-favourite character!

1588380390596.png

Join us in greeting Manu into our family!

Thank you for your support for this project, you're helping us making this game truly great!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This might become better in the future, but currently it is boring. A lot of tech babble and stat grinding. Later when more events can trigger and/or other content is there, this might be better, but the current state is not entertaining.

I dont like any of the characters, I have no interest to "engage" with any of them and the rest is more a nice looking excel sheet than a game. And I played excel-looking space games before ... damn dont remember the name of that one space trading game in the 90s ... Anyway, the point is, it's no fun for me in its current state.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes