Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
is this short game? that couldnt satisfy me if is... plus I would like to have cheat enable because Im interesting H-scene and interact very little less in battle type. I came for fap not putting over few hour just to level up and solving quest while hanging my C*** on the air.

• Angry
Reactions: Aazkaal

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
is this short game? that couldnt satisfy me if is... plus I would like to have cheat enable because Im interesting H-scene and interact very little less in battle type. I came for fap not putting over few hour just to level up and solving quest while hanging my C*** on the air.
Not to be rude, but why are you on the game threads if all you want is to jerk-off? You'd be better served browsing through the image and video threads for your fap material. If you just want the h-scenes from games check out the CG-rips.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Heya! I made a about moving between rooms inside the player’s castle. It’s a public vote so drop in and choose which option you prefer. I’ll make the logic changes according to player feedback.

Perhseron

Sep 15, 2018
I dont know its a bug or not, but i cant get a few scenes (minotaur-s, tentacle girl-s, night gaunt-n) in the gallery. Increase or decrease slutless lvl doesnt help.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I dont know its a bug or not, but i cant get a few scenes (minotaur-s, tentacle girl-s, night gaunt-n) in the gallery. Increase or decrease slutless lvl doesnt help.
Did you make a save after getting the scene? Don’t forget that gallery reads your save information and takes the info for unlocked saves from there. You can’t unlock a specific type of scene or both lewd and normal are missing?

If the problem still persists - zip and send me your entire save folder from the game, I’ll take a look at it.

Perhseron

Sep 15, 2018
Did you make a save after getting the scene? Don’t forget that gallery reads your save information and takes the info for unlocked saves from there. You can’t unlock a specific type of scene or both lewd and normal are missing?

If the problem still persists - zip and send me your entire save folder from the game, I’ll take a look at it.
Nwm. I have already found a solution. Ofc i make a save after getting the scenes. It concerns only 3 scenes: minotaur-slutty, tentacle girl-slutty and night gaunt-normal. While in the options was "Watched scenes: Skip" i coudnt unlock this scenes. After i changed to "Watch" and again watched the scenes in game i could unlock it in the gallery.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Nwm. I have already found a solution. Ofc i make a save after getting the scenes. It concerns only 3 scenes: minotaur-slutty, tentacle girl-slutty and night gaunt-normal. While in the options was "Watched scenes: Skip" i coudnt unlock this scenes. After i changed to "Watch" and again watched the scenes in game i could unlock it in the gallery.
Thanks for the info. I found the problem and fixed it. Looks like I’ll add this to the next release wave.

And don't take my suggestion personally. My past experience taught me that I should start from the basics with most of the questions. Yes, saving advice actually helped some players.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Thanks for the info. I found the problem and fixed it. Looks like I’ll add this to the next release wave.

And don't take my suggestion personally. My past experience taught me that I should start from the basics with most of the questions. Yes, saving advice actually helped some players.
Save Now, Save Often. A mantra I learned from playing RPG's since Final Fantasy on the NES.

Reactions: Kistala and PugWug

lewa956

May 28, 2018
This is a great game so far. I'm eager to see the full version come out. But right now I have a question about version 0.6.

I just played through the story until the point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But then I got the message that that is the end of the storyline content so far. However, in the gallery there are still a few new scenes compared to version 0.5. "Night Gaunt" and "Desona". I expected these to be a new enemy and boss in a new area, but the story part is already over? Did I miss them somewhere? I should probably mention that I haven't done anything in the mansion yet. Don't know if that is a requirement.
Could someone tell me where to go or what to do to find these scenes?

Edit.
Went to play a bit further and I found out what to do.

sub-c

Nov 28, 2017
This game feels like a translated J-HRPG and I love it, the clothing system is spot on although it's a shame you can't see specific scenes in certain outfits I'm glad they have combat functionality towards stats and learning new skills. The clothes look so damn good that it's almost a crime not to see them being used in H-events, but still this game gives me hope that the 2D H-RPG genre can still live on. Thank you for making this, I had a lot of fun playing and I can see tons of potential for future releases

Small edit - Props to the artist whoever that may be, the art in this game is fantastic

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
This is a great game so far. I'm eager to see the full version come out. But right now I have a question about version 0.6.

I just played through the story until the point
But then I got the message that that is the end of the storyline content so far. However, in the gallery there are still a few new scenes compared to version 0.5. "Night Gaunt" and "Desona". I expected these to be a new enemy and boss in a new area, but the story part is already over? Did I miss them somewhere? I should probably mention that I haven't done anything in the mansion yet. Don't know if that is a requirement.
Could someone tell me where to go or what to do to find these scenes?

Edit.
Went to play a bit further and I found out what to do.
Glad you liked Yorna :) Cleared the message in the project and will add it to v0.8 release. I leave such warnings in order to confirm that players finished up the main plot line for the current update and this one sneaked into the next.

It doesn’t affect the game’s logic in any way so you are safe to play further.

This game feels like a translated J-HRPG and I love it, the clothing system is spot on although it's a shame you can't see specific scenes in certain outfits I'm glad they have combat functionality towards stats and learning new skills. The clothes look so damn good that it's almost a crime not to see them being used in H-events, but still this game gives me hope that the 2D H-RPG genre can still live on. Thank you for making this, I had a lot of fun playing and I can see tons of potential for future releases

Small edit - Props to the artist whoever that may be, the art in this game is fantastic
Thanks, I’ll pass your appreciation ^^ As for the clothes for H events, Yorna has too many variations of dresses and scenes to support all full mesh of possible outcomes. Doing it will require a huge amount of artists’ time and draw it from other features like domination mode.

So I decided to stop for naked Ada in combat scenes and clothes for specific H events like maid job series and the upcoming nun scene.

How do I enter the fire desert?
Go through the mountain region and enter the palm forest on the global map. That’s it.

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
I can't seem to progress after I started building the castle. It is saying I need to check with the local shopkeepers to see if they want to come along across the broken bridge. When I went to the town, none of the shopkeepers had any dialogue related to it. Any tips on where to look or what to do?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I can't seem to progress after I started building the castle. It is saying I need to check with the local shopkeepers to see if they want to come along across the broken bridge. When I went to the town, none of the shopkeepers had any dialogue related to it. Any tips on where to look or what to do?
If I understand you correctly, you need only to check the village close to the castle and baron’s mansion. The progress further you need to get inside the mountain pass and proceed further into the desert region.

Check the help function if you feel stuck or don’t know what to do next. To use it, hit escape and choose the ”Help” option - Ada will give you a hint.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comerc1003.png

Yorna v0.7 is up and ready for download. You can check the patch notes and get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |

Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes