Kasharyu

May 7, 2017
I posted solutions both in this thread and on .

Did you check for playing on MacOS? Most players resolved their issues by following it. If everything else fails, try launching the game through the nwjs terminal inside the game folder.

I recommend reading about features and your operating system on my Patreon blog. It already has answers for the vast majority of common questions.
oh thank you very much, the problem now gone :D

CommissarAlex

Dec 16, 2017
где найти эту башню ??
View attachment 279257
Если правильно помню после этих ледовых земель стоит башенка( правый нижний угол карты), на крайний в левом нижнем башня с минотаврами( не помню уже какая из них оказалась).

KittenShiro

Mar 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "Wartek, должность: 1784579, участник: 1345899"] где найти эту башню ??
View attachment 279257 [/ QUOTE]
После победы над волчицой спустить ниже этой локи где статуя востановления и выход к башне будет справа.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Reminder to please use English language. For example I started in English then a line down, I provide Russian translation.

Напоминание, пожалуйста, используйте английский язык. Например, я начал на английском, затем на строчке вниз, я предоставляю русский перевод.

Reactions: Kistala

Nameless23

Jan 2, 2018
TypeError
Cannot read property 'resolution' of undedined ??? This text appears on the screen.
I couldn't open the game

Jan 8, 2018
I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but when I visited the workshop it played a scene with a named tiger girl (Jinko I think?), who I'm almost certain I never actually met, unless she's just supposed to be implicitly one of the nameless ones in the woods.

EDIT: Also I crit myself with Mend and took 2 damage.

Yukistune

Apr 9, 2019
I'm curious about one thing I finish the all the 0.7 but I'm stuck at 95% on the game is that because I don't have all the scene (I have all the slutty but not all the normal that I can not unlock despite having to try everything if I can have a solution to unlock them I will be very grateful).
That said the game remains awesome, I look forward to the following. ^^ <3

Mar 24, 2019
Hello, I have several questions to ask.
Q1: What conditions must be had to get the ogres to become dominant over Ada? That's the only CG scene I'm missing.
Q2: Will they add a room with the bedrooms of the monster girls? I ask because the only ones that you can see or interact at any time is with the Fairy and the Oni, being possible if you can interact with each one to carry out punishments on them or that they punish Ada.
Q3: Sadomasochistic scenes will be added in the mansion? because in one of the double rooms there is one that contains chains and strings, that would be a good addition to increase the submission of the character.
Q4: this is the last question, will they create some secret content that would be unlocked only if X requirements are met?

Yukistune

Apr 9, 2019
Q1: What conditions must be had to get the ogres to become dominant over Ada? That's the only CG scene I'm missing.
Q2: Will they add a room with the bedrooms of the monster girls? I ask because the only ones that you can see or interact at any time is with the Fairy and the Oni, being possible if you can interact with each one to carry out punishments on them or that they punish Ada.
Q3: Sadomasochistic scenes will be added in the mansion? because in one of the double rooms there is one that contains chains and strings, that would be a good addition to increase the submission of the character.
Q4: this is the last question, will they create some secret content that would be unlocked only if X requirements are met?
For the your first question you have to kill ogres whit seduction or lust bolt and you will have the scene
For the other question I can't reply you because I'm not on the team
^^

Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019
I've played the game 2 times already, and I'm playing it for the third time now, it's such a great game. I really really enjoy it; Thank you so much for making, and developing the game. Keep up the good work!

I also have a question; in the west side of the Nymph's forest is a geomancers stash; how can I get it, or can you give me some tips.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but when I visited the workshop it played a scene with a named tiger girl (Jinko I think?), who I'm almost certain I never actually met, unless she's just supposed to be implicitly one of the nameless ones in the woods.

EDIT: Also I crit myself with Mend and took 2 damage.
Yeap, the tiger girl in the castle is one of the nameless ones in the pine forest where Ayane lives. Guess I’ll do a cut scene with an explanation in the later updates.

Are you sure the mend skill actually triggered? Sounds like an enemy used a confusion attack on Ada. Its icon looks like a yellow whirly tornado on the status bar. Confusion forces Ada to randomly attack the enemy, do nothing or hit herself during the player’s turn.

If the enemy acts before Ada they can confuse her before she can do what player order her to do.

I'm curious about one thing I finish the all the 0.7 but I'm stuck at 95% on the game is that because I don't have all the scene (I have all the slutty but not all the normal that I can not unlock despite having to try everything if I can have a solution to unlock them I will be very grateful).
That said the game remains awesome, I look forward to the following. ^^ <3
The total clear isn’t tied to the gallery clear. These are separate counters and total clear shows players how much of the main plot and faction quests they completed compared to the full clear. Did you visit the church and vagabond camp to help them?

As for the scenes, you can use herbal tea from the sand town's temple to reduce Ada's lewd level and see the normal scenes.

In addition to Yukitsune’s answer:

2) This awkward moment when people think there’s a team working on the project but you do it all alone except the commissioned art and free tracks TT

No, I don’t currently plan on adding something like this to core Yorna. Plus, I already used all available choice options in the menu and adding a new one will require fiddling with RPG Maker’s code or a plugin.

Also, you can see different cutscenes with monster girls if you’ll visit different rooms in the castle. There are some chains and requirements for plot clear so don’t forget to check out the castle after progressing the main quest.

3) Yes, I was thinking about adding more but not sure if they will make it into the game with the additional workload from domination scenes. Can’t say for sure since the game is pretty lighthearted.

4) I use lewd level requirements for normal and slutty scenes for common monsters. The endings will have some requirements too but aside from these? No.

I've played the game 2 times already, and I'm playing it for the third time now, it's such a great game. I really really enjoy it; Thank you so much for making, and developing the game. Keep up the good work!

I also have a question; in the west side of the Nymph's forest is a geomancers stash; how can I get it, or can you give me some tips.
Oh wow, a real dedication. Glad you liked Yorna this much ^^ As for the stashes, they all are bound to the crystal in the North part of the forest. 2 holes in the trees and 2 vine stashes. You can hear a special sound if you enter the right combination. So, enter the combination for the stash in the North -> hear the rustling sound -> try different combinations. Did you hear the same sound and the vine stash on your screen didn't open? Bingo. The same goes for tree stashes.

Mar 24, 2019
Yeap, the tiger girl in the castle is one of the nameless ones in the pine forest where Ayane lives. Guess I’ll do a cut scene with an explanation in the later updates.

Are you sure the mend skill actually triggered? Sounds like an enemy used a confusion attack on Ada. Its icon looks like a yellow whirly tornado on the status bar. Confusion forces Ada to randomly attack the enemy, do nothing or hit herself during the player’s turn.

If the enemy acts before Ada they can confuse her before she can do what player order her to do.

The total clear isn’t tied to the gallery clear. These are separate counters and total clear shows players how much of the main plot and faction quests they completed compared to the full clear. Did you visit the church and vagabond camp to help them?

As for the scenes, you can use herbal tea from the sand town's temple to reduce Ada's lewd level and see the normal scenes.

2) This awkward moment when people think there’s a team working on the project but you do it all alone except the commissioned art and free tracks TT

No, I don’t currently plan on adding something like this to core Yorna. Plus, I already used all available choice options in the menu and adding a new one will require fiddling with RPG Maker’s code or a plugin.

Also, you can see different cutscenes with monster girls if you’ll visit different rooms in the castle. There are some chains and requirements for plot clear so don’t forget to check out the castle after progressing the main quest.

3) Yes, I was thinking about adding more but not sure if they will make it into the game with the additional workload from domination scenes. Can’t say for sure since the game is pretty lighthearted.

4) I use lewd level requirements for normal and slutty scenes for common monsters. The endings will have some requirements too but aside from these? No.

Oh wow, a real dedication. Glad you liked Yorna this much ^^ As for the stashes, they all are bound to the crystal in the North part of the forest. 2 holes in the trees and 2 vine stashes. You can hear a special sound if you enter the right combination. So, enter the combination for the stash in the North -> hear the rustling sound -> try different combinations. Did you hear the same sound and the vine stash on your screen didn't open? Bingo. The same goes for tree stashes.
Thanks for taking your time answering my questions, also thanks to Yukitsune that now I have all the scenes unlocked.
To have handled everything he did in the game now, being just one person is a very good achievement, I am recently studying basic programming in Java so I can imagine the workload that you had to have to achieve all this, I will be patient for when the next updates arrive and complete the game again with everything new (currently to complete the main story with some secondary frames late almost 4 hours, to unlock all the scenes end with 5 hours and 30 minutes of game), also complete the subplot in the church and the vagabond leader, one thing I will say about the part of the basement of the church is that it really surprised me to find myself with that, I did not expect to find that situation, then with the man who pulls the carrousel that is in the camp of the vagabonds, I think it has some sinister intentions but curious because it seemed almost as if it had lifeless eyes.

1555176042475.png
At least it's the impression he gave me, I do not know how others would see it xD
I hope that the efforts you are making to finish this game bear fruit, because it is doing very well, I have not found any special bug except that sometimes the game closes only after a couple of hours of continuous play.

Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019

Thank you so much ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for taking your time answering my questions, also thanks to Yukitsune that now I have all the scenes unlocked.
To have handled everything he did in the game now, being just one person is a very good achievement, I am recently studying basic programming in Java so I can imagine the workload that you had to have to achieve all this, I will be patient for when the next updates arrive and complete the game again with everything new (currently to complete the main story with some secondary frames late almost 4 hours, to unlock all the scenes end with 5 hours and 30 minutes of game), also complete the subplot in the church and the vagabond leader, one thing I will say about the part of the basement of the church is that it really surprised me to find myself with that, I did not expect to find that situation, then with the man who pulls the carrousel that is in the camp of the vagabonds, I think it has some sinister intentions but curious because it seemed almost as if it had lifeless eyes.

View attachment 281789
At least it's the impression he gave me, I do not know how others would see it xD
I hope that the efforts you are making to finish this game bear fruit, because it is doing very well, I have not found any special bug except that sometimes the game closes only after a couple of hours of continuous play.
Yeah, that’s the impression I wanted him to have :>

And the crashes? It’s a known problem, I already created 2 support tickets for nwjs team and RPG Maker support since I can’t fix it myself. They are ”working on it” for about 4 months which leads me to an impression they can ”work on it” for eternity more.

Guess I have to give it a shot myself again after I’ll have some time. It’s hard to get inside the code for this because of artist search, mobile version coming up and domination scenes. I can only advise loading the autosave (slot 30) if you’ll get a crash.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes