Mar 24, 2019
Yeah, that’s the impression I wanted him to have :>

And the crashes? It’s a known problem, I already created 2 support tickets for nwjs team and RPG Maker support since I can’t fix it myself. They are ”working on it” for about 4 months which leads me to an impression they can ”work on it” for eternity more.

Guess I have to give it a shot myself again after I’ll have some time. It’s hard to get inside the code for this because of artist search, mobile version coming up and domination scenes. I can only advise loading the autosave (slot 30) if you’ll get a crash.

The good thing is that I am someone who always saves by precaution and also for future attempts to change some detail to how I did some previous action, and I hope that RPG maker support team will discover what is the cause and not just in words

Yukistune

Apr 9, 2019
Yeap, the tiger girl in the castle is one of the nameless ones in the pine forest where Ayane lives. Guess I’ll do a cut scene with an explanation in the later updates.

Are you sure the mend skill actually triggered? Sounds like an enemy used a confusion attack on Ada. Its icon looks like a yellow whirly tornado on the status bar. Confusion forces Ada to randomly attack the enemy, do nothing or hit herself during the player’s turn.

If the enemy acts before Ada they can confuse her before she can do what player order her to do.

The total clear isn’t tied to the gallery clear. These are separate counters and total clear shows players how much of the main plot and faction quests they completed compared to the full clear. Did you visit the church and vagabond camp to help them?

As for the scenes, you can use herbal tea from the sand town's temple to reduce Ada's lewd level and see the normal scenes.

In addition to Yukitsune’s answer:

2) This awkward moment when people think there’s a team working on the project but you do it all alone except the commissioned art and free tracks TT

No, I don’t currently plan on adding something like this to core Yorna. Plus, I already used all available choice options in the menu and adding a new one will require fiddling with RPG Maker’s code or a plugin.

Also, you can see different cutscenes with monster girls if you’ll visit different rooms in the castle. There are some chains and requirements for plot clear so don’t forget to check out the castle after progressing the main quest.

3) Yes, I was thinking about adding more but not sure if they will make it into the game with the additional workload from domination scenes. Can’t say for sure since the game is pretty lighthearted.

4) I use lewd level requirements for normal and slutty scenes for common monsters. The endings will have some requirements too but aside from these? No.

Oh wow, a real dedication. Glad you liked Yorna this much ^^ As for the stashes, they all are bound to the crystal in the North part of the forest. 2 holes in the trees and 2 vine stashes. You can hear a special sound if you enter the right combination. So, enter the combination for the stash in the North -> hear the rustling sound -> try different combinations. Did you hear the same sound and the vine stash on your screen didn't open? Bingo. The same goes for tree stashes.
Thank for the answer, and yes I think I do all I can with the vagabond camp and the church.
I take that 3 screen shoot I don't know f that will be usefull.

Jan 8, 2018
I'm almost certain mend triggered, since I think I got the regeneration status. Now it's been a little too long for me to say for sure though. I could try spamming the spell a lot and see if I can get it to happen again though.
Finished the story and the two major side quests, along with collecting the scenes I wanted. I definitely enjoyed the game, and am looking forward to the next updates.

EDIT: Just spammed mend against the forest spirit until it crit me for 2 damage again.

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
does anyone have a save before the new content or any save at all i lost mine and in really dont have the time to play through it all again pls

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Thank for the answer, and yes I think I do all I can with the vagabond camp and the church.
I take that 3 screen shoot I don't know f that will be usefull.
Okay, this leaves us with the alchemist’s mini-quest and the mansion.

I'm almost certain mend triggered, since I think I got the regeneration status. Now it's been a little too long for me to say for sure though. I could try spamming the spell a lot and see if I can get it to happen again though.
Finished the story and the two major side quests, along with collecting the scenes I wanted. I definitely enjoyed the game, and am looking forward to the next updates.

EDIT: Just spammed mend against the forest spirit until it crit me for 2 damage again.
Yes, everything points towards the faulty logic of crit mechanic. Restoring HP and depleting it are completely separate functions. Crit or hit shouldn’t affect them. Looks like I’ll need to check plugins after the release. For now, I’ll just forbid “Mend” to crit - since it has a low healing base, this shouldn’t change much.

Thanks for the info.

Yukistune

Apr 9, 2019
Okay, this leaves us with the alchemist’s mini-quest and the mansion.

Yes, everything points towards the faulty logic of crit mechanic. Restoring HP and depleting it are completely separate functions. Crit or hit shouldn’t affect them. Looks like I’ll need to check plugins after the release. For now, I’ll just forbid “Mend” to crit - since it has a low healing base, this shouldn’t change much.

Thanks for the info.
For the mansion do you mean unlock the basement and for the alchemist's mini-quest for the sword or the on with the book Advanced Alchemy?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
For the mansion do you mean unlock the basement and for the alchemist's mini-quest for the sword or the on with the book Advanced Alchemy?
Talking with Jack on the second floor inside baron’s mansion gives +1 clear the first time you do it. The mini-quest I was talking about is in the starting village, talk to the pot lady at her shop.

Yukistune

Apr 9, 2019
Talking with Jack on the second floor inside baron’s mansion gives +1 clear the first time you do it. The mini-quest I was talking about is in the starting village, talk to the pot lady at her shop.
For Jack I think I already do that, and for the pot lady do you mean her ?

Hentayi

Dec 2, 2018
Looking at that error, it looks like you put the game into a file path that you can't write to without admin permission (C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames). Either move it somewhere less protected, or try running the game as administrator.
Tried both of them, but failed. I tried using a new save file and then insert my old one but it failed as well
1555373040714.png 1555372990770.png

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I have that when do ask about business
Well, did you finish her quest by getting the deadroot from the cave up North? If you did, I honestly have no idea what you missed.

Tried both of them, but failed. I tried using a new save file and then insert my old one but it failed as well
View attachment 283308 View attachment 283307
Check the rights on Yorna's folder, your user should have write permission. Also, to properly import your saves you’ll need to copy your whole save folder into the new project, not just file 1.

Yukistune

Apr 9, 2019
Well, did you finish her quest by getting the deadroot from the cave up North? If you did, I honestly have no idea what you missed.

Check the rights on Yorna's folder, your user should have write permission. Also, to properly import your saves you’ll need to copy your whole save folder into the new project, not just file 1.

Yes and she give you 1000 gold and some potion, I think ?
But I have already restart a new game for look if I don't do something right.
Thank for your help and I wait the next upload eagerly ^^

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes