Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
v8.png

The release v0.8 is ready and you can download it . Let’s see what it brings aside from the usual story + treasure hunt + puzzle. This changelog takes the title of the biggest in Yorna’s history, so I’ll hide the details under a spoiler.

Oh, by the way, don’t panic If you remember pipe puzzle in League of Corruption. This time it’s an easier version and you can solve it without being keen on hearing sound differences.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s all, folks! As always, if you don’t like something in the game – tell me and if you like Yorna – tell your friends. Stay tuned for upcoming developer plans and monster girl poll!

dadsus

Apr 19, 2018
Help!!!! I was in the menu and out of nowhere it went black ... I downloaded it again but it's still the same.
Any possible solution?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Help!!!! I was in the menu and out of nowhere it went black ... I downloaded it again but it's still the same.
Any possible solution?
Strange, I never saw anything like this. Why the icon in the left top corner looks different from Yorna’s default? Where did you download the game? Do you hear any music inside the main menu?

At this moment, I can only suggest you to download the game from my Patreon to guarantee the correct build. If this will not solve the problem, check the game folder for .log files and send them to me either by a private message or an email.

Perhseron

Sep 15, 2018
Where i can found Stoneheart for crafting Yggdrasil's branch?
And I actully have the same problem with progress, like Yukistune, it stuck at 97%

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! Another month, another release and it’s time to talk about what I will do in the upcoming month aside from the usual story + puzzle + treasure hunting combo.

Before we begin - don’t forget to participate in the for Yorna v0.9.

Let’s start with H stuff. You can expect 2 normal scenes - one for the boss and the other one for common enemies. As usual, they will arrive with normal and lewd versions. Aside from this, I’ll finish vagabond’s factional quest line and add an H event to it. Its codename is ”Operation Penetration” featuring Jinko and Raiju. You can also expect at least one domination scene in v0.9.

To sum it all up, the update will bring at least 4 new H events with 6 scenes.

Android version is already available to patrons and I’m waiting for feedback. Soon enough it will be open for everyone during the public release. Feel free to send me what you think about it and your ideas about how the game could be improved interface-wise.

Factional quests - I’ll finish vagabond’s quest line in a rather interesting way :) Nuns will receive some attention too yet I’m not sure if their line will end in v0.9. This depends on my workload and free time - I have some business trips planned for the next month.

If you like the mini-scenes, you’ll get at least two in the upcoming update. Since Ada’s room is already has a lot of them, I’ll expand into different zones like the herb garden, your castle’s courtyard and possibly the village. Players and detective Mio will have a chance to learn more about other monster girls :)

Since I mentioned the castle, let’s touch the lab too. It will receive new formulas, including the final form of the named blades (like Talon and Companion) to help Ada in the final battle with Yorna.

Also, some players mentioned they wanted to get panda’s dress, and it’s doable within v0.9 development window. You can expect at least one new dress.

As I already mentioned earlier, there are some quality of life changes planned too. Like removing target confirm for food and potions - players simply don't need them since Ada doesn't have a sidekick.

These are the main points for April -> May development. Stay tuned for updates and previews!

Perhseron

Sep 15, 2018
Did you check the tips I gave Yuki? If so, guess I'll need to make a clean playthrough and inspect it.
Yeah, i completed main, vagabond, church and alchimesty quest. If I remember correctly, this bug came with 0.5. Perhaps if you start a new game now, it won't happen.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, i completed main, vagabond, church and alchimesty quest. If I remember correctly, this bug came with 0.5. Perhaps if you start a new game now, it won't happen.
Kk, I already got some feedback about the mobile version and planning to release a mini-update with the next patron wave. I'll also check the clear and your question about Stoneheart.

Cfdgamer

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know if I missed anything but I need some help with this one. There are four buttons and I tried reading the books but none of doesn't seem to relate to the sculpture in the upper middle part of the room or the buttons. Can someone help me? :/

Jan 8, 2018
I don't know if I missed anything but I need some help with this one. There are four buttons and I tried reading the books but none of doesn't seem to relate to the sculpture in the upper middle part of the room or the buttons. Can someone help me? :/
It should be the sparkle on the bookshelf. It sort of gives the solution in a long format.

Gustav.erikssom4

Aug 26, 2017
So, I've been at this for a while now, but I can't find the "warm clothes" they keep mentioning when I try to enter the Ice Peaks. What do I need to do?

Nevermind, managed to do it

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Doppelganger_0.jpg

Version 0.9 monster girl poll is over and it’s time to announce the winner.

wins with 62 points, gets the second place with 42 while finishes with the 3rd place and 26 points. ends up with a score of 18 and gets 11. finishes with 8 and gets only 4 votes.

Thanks for participating and your support :)

Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019
So my slutness is lv. 41 but it's getting really hard to get lv. 69. Also my voyeur level is 0, does anyone know how I can get that higher?
And is the shady guy password a real thing, cause after a long time of testing things it, well, still doesn't do anything.

Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019
View attachment 287231

Version 0.9 monster girl poll is over and it’s time to announce the winner.

wins with 62 points, gets the second place with 42 while finishes with the 3rd place and 26 points. ends up with a score of 18 and gets 11. finishes with 8 and gets only 4 votes.

Thanks for participating and your support :)

It looks really cool; Thanks for making this awesome game, when are you releasing the full game? Cause I almost can't wait. :sweat_smile:

Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019
The puzzle itself sorta says "don't think too much"; so just don't think too much; if I say anymore I'll give you the solution, so I can't tell you more

Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019
I also don't have some scenes, can someone tell me how I can get;
the normal moth scene (I've tried to go down the normal way)
both the tentacle girl scenes (I've tried to go down the normal way, and I've also surrendered)
both the night gaunt scenes
both the desona scenes
both the panda scenes
both the honey bee scenes
and the ogre domination scene

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes