Yukistune

Apr 9, 2019
I also don't have some scenes, can someone tell me how I can get;
the normal moth scene (I've tried to go down the normal way)
both the tentacle girl scenes (I've tried to go down the normal way, and I've also surrendered)
both the night gaunt scenes
both the desona scenes
both the panda scenes
both the honey bee scenes
and the ogre domination scene
Have you read the tips that Yeehaw Games gave to me and P24 ?

Perhseron

Sep 15, 2018
I also don't have some scenes, can someone tell me how I can get;
the normal moth scene (I've tried to go down the normal way)
both the tentacle girl scenes (I've tried to go down the normal way, and I've also surrendered)
both the night gaunt scenes
both the desona scenes
both the panda scenes
both the honey bee scenes
and the ogre domination scene
So, if you didn't complete the main quest, just do it for unlock these scenes. Domination scenes will unlock after defeating enemies by lewd skills (lust bolt or seduce).
And I think it would be nice to read what was already told before or use the search

Mar 24, 2019

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How long did it take you to complete the entire gallery? In my case it took me 5 hours of play and I also did all the secondary missions that are in this version 0.7a
You can literally just force the entire gallery with a save editor in 5 minutes.

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
How long did it take you to complete the entire gallery? In my case it took me 5 hours of play and I also did all the secondary missions that are in this version 0.7a
If I remember well, in 5/6 hours I ended the gallery, there still something I don't know how do it, how I remove,the plant for the chest at,fairy boss?

Scythe-Nova

Mar 1, 2018
For some reason this game does not start for me... I checked in the task manager and the game.exe just multiplies and causes massive lag..
Help would be very much appreciated

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
For some reason this game does not start for me... I checked in the task manager and the game.exe just multiplies and causes massive lag..
Help would be very much appreciated
Never saw this. I’ll need all the info about your pc to check this - game’s version, your operating system and what type of architecture it runs (x64/x86), .log files from Yorna’s game directory can help too. Did you play the game on previous versions or this is the first time you ran it?

And just to be safe - I suggest you download the clean Yorna pack from the Patreon so we’ll know for sure it’s not modified.

Scythe-Nova

Mar 1, 2018
Never saw this. I’ll need all the info about your pc to check this - game’s version, your operating system and what type of architecture it runs (x64/x86), .log files from Yorna’s game directory can help too. Did you play the game on previous versions or this is the first time you ran it?

And just to be safe - I suggest you download the clean Yorna pack from the Patreon so we’ll know for sure it’s not modified.
It's the first time i tried to run the game, though coe to think of it i did have some trouble with my computer earlier that day so it might not have been related to the game at all.

Anyway i downloaded a clean new one and it worked perfectly.

Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019
I just wanna know this before I download the next version; when I download the next version, should I leave something out? or will I lose my progress? or can't I lose my progress?
sorry if I'm asking too much

Yukistune

Apr 9, 2019
I just wanna know this before I download the next version; when I download the next version, should I leave something out? or will I lose my progress? or can't I lose my progress?
sorry if I'm asking too much
You can take all your save if you want you just need to implant in the save in the new files

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

v8.png

The last Yorna update is up for public download. This time I added Android version to the packs – try it out! You can check the changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android - |

Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes