Darkcloudx79

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, @DarkWolf2055, can you fix the description part, plox? It's not a big deal that I can't change anything myself but I would prefer that the game topic is properly maintained. Feels strange that dev can't post their game straight to the game section by themselves w/e

Either way, one of the players found an issue in the game and I'm rolling out a hotfix for it. Sorry for the trouble, guys. You can use these links below to get the fresh version:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |
Where is Android version?

Yukistune

Apr 9, 2019
Is it a bug?
Because it bother me every 2 sec.
Also is it possible to lower your lewd skills; slutness?
Do you play with the launcher or on internet ?
If it's by the launcher it's because the audio file can't be load so you need to take a look if you have the that file on your folder or to do that more easy you need to re-download the game.
And of course you can take your saves.
But for internet you can't do nothing about or try to contact the managers of the site

And for lower the lewd skills you need to go in village in the desert, speak to the guy in temple and buy the tea for used it on Ada.

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Is it a bug?
Because it bother me every 2 sec.
Also is it possible to lower your lewd skills; slutness?
Yeah, it’s a known bug for mobile v0.8 version and I already fixed it in v0.9 which is going public later today once I’ll get back home. The prep script didn’t pack up several sound files into the apk.

Don’t worry, your saves will be fine.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Did not see anything about this but I have been trying to figure out why I am unable to meet with (*Sabastian) at the mansion after accepting and being told to wear special underwear it moves me to the upstairs with the client rooms but no one is around and the guard says the man is busy

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comm9.png

Yorna v0.9 is up and ready for download, You can check the full patch notes and get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Did not see anything about this but I have been trying to figure out why I am unable to meet with (*Sabastian) at the mansion after accepting and being told to wear special underwear it moves me to the upstairs with the client rooms but no one is around and the guard says the man is busy
I’ll check this later. The scene is a one-off and you shouldn’t see these parts if you already unlocked the scene inside the gallery. Do you have it already?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I’ll check this later. The scene is a one-off and you shouldn’t see these parts if you already unlocked the scene inside the gallery. Do you have it already?
No i do not have it in gallery i did however do the piano scene but thought it was another 'negotiation'

Pic

May 13, 2017
Good update as always, really liked the boss scene and the funny side quest.
Are we near to the conclusion of the story ?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
No i do not have it in gallery i did however do the piano scene but thought it was another 'negotiation'
That’s strange. Send me your saves via personal messages and I’ll check it out after the release.

Good update as always, really liked the boss scene and the funny side quest.
Are we near to the conclusion of the story ?
Thanks ^^ Yes, v1.0 will be the last update story-wise and I’ll post more info after the release about what’ll be coming next.

Trouble parsing latest Android update
Some devices may have troubles installing such a large apk. Ideally, it should be a post-install update software but I currently lack infrastructure for this. Try clearing your cache and some space on the phone and try installing again.

In the new sidequest Jinko says "I had to care of some guards" you missed a "take" there
Thanks for the tip. Fixed for future updates.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes