Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
what a nice art of the characters ! is the story mode finished in this ver0.9b ? if not, do u guys recommend playing it or waiting for ver1.0 at least ?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Updated OP to v0.9b and added the apk for Android users.

Thank you @Yeehaw Games for the update.
You are welcome ^^

what a nice art of the characters ! is the story mode finished in this ver0.9b ? if not, do u guys recommend playing it or waiting for ver1.0 at least ?
Try it out if it's the first time you play Yorna. The saves are fully compatible so you won't lose any progress while transferring to v1.0. It has the last bit of story with the final showdown and endings.

Reactions: Phantombeast

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
8124 does not work for shady guy
That's because it's a very old password. Yeehaw Games is very active on this thread and they wisely alter the shady guy password whenever it's shared here because they want to keep it as a patreon bonus.

There are two guaranteed ways to get the password: 1. Become a patron. 2. Try every combination until you unlock it.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
guys what u think bout the swords u can craft from the reforged blade ? im thinking bout gettin balanced one "companion"
but it seems to have the worst stats amongst them and does its effect "allows better focus during battle" mean anything ?

Last edited:

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
That's because it's a very old password. Yeehaw Games is very active on this thread and they wisely alter the shady guy password whenever it's shared here because they want to keep it as a patreon bonus.

There are two guaranteed ways to get the password: 1. Become a patron. 2. Try every combination until you unlock it.
i understand , but u must told us this before,

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
any1 know where to find the villager's son in the desert ?

and where to get the monk's belt ?

Last edited:

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
could u name the monsters u fight there coz in my knowledge theres no way to track the dungeon by its name, or a screen shot is even better
If I'm not mistaken dually is speaking of where you end up fighting your sister. You can track where you are by name, by simply saving. The area name appears in the save.

The Demon Lair puzzle is the one with Skull, Sun, Candle, and Mountain buttons and 3 books to give clues? I'm actually trying to figure out that one myself along with the missing son.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The future poll is up! You can pick your favorite draft .

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes