RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
What are the conditions to achieve each ending?
There are three endings. I assume one of them is achieved by having a high slutty stat at the end of the game, and another is achieved by having a very low slutty stat at the end. I have no idea about the third however. Maybe something to do with completing side quests? I don't know.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The maid and fairy dresses are the two that are causing the issues for me. I did not hear any "ca-ching" sound when I tried to buy either dress, but the amount needed to pay for a certain dress is taken out of what I have accrued.
Now that I think about it, I do not recall any "ca-ching" sound when I purchased a few potions.
That’s very strange. Do you play v0.9? Can’t reproduce the problem on v 1.0. Also, you mentioned having problems in the beginning. Does it mean you can do it later or not at all?

How do you check the dress in your inventory? You should go to the menu, choose equip then touch the equipped dress - the game will bring up a list of available clothes. Potions and other consumables should be visible from the inventory screen both on-map and in combat.

I wonder how different a cyberpunk game would be to Yorna.. I’m glad it features a Female Main once again though, market is already flooded with male mains.

Will you be using the same anime art style Yeehaw Games ? Hope so.
I don’t mind Straight/Yuri being equal in this one.
Depends on your viewpoint. Some say all RPG Maker games are the same. Besides, it’s too early to say Cyberthing is winning 100%. If you are asking me to just think out loud…

Please note, these are just ideas and I’ll need to test them out before implementing in the game. In a more detailed draft from my head, it should use a mix of melee and firearms combat with different resistances on enemies. Implants will enhance stats and/or skills.

Plus, visibility may be a thing during missions to make covert ops possible. So, a lighter load with lower visibility to sneak in or a heavier one if you prefer combat-heavy path. Seduction can solve some problems too.

The environment and atmosphere will be different of course. Also, I contacted a band which can, in theory, help with custom tracks so I won’t rely on freebies and demo pack from the sound designers.

Yes, the winning draft will use anime graphics akin to late Yorna. I wasted a lot of time gathering solid and reliable artists and it will be unwise to switch the art style to something else, starting from 0.

I know but the Problem is my ears are not really good i dont her so much xD
Maybe the correct order 1 2 3 4 5 was good and helpfull
I designed the puzzle in a way so you can solve it without any sound at all. Look at the pipes. Same pipes make the same sound. So, everything you have to do it match the order.

Lucas Maximoff

Jun 25, 2019
Uh, I have a problem and I can't solve it, I tried everything from other websites, so... if anyone wanna help me I'd be so thankful. So, the problem happens when I try to save a game. Always when I try to press ''Continue'' I can't, the game ''says'' I didn't save anything. I would like to solve this problem, because like....yesterday I reached the 52 level of slutness and I was so strong, defeated a lot of enemys and bought a lot of clothes, but the game didn't save this progress. Any help will be welcome <3

Last edited:

Palron

Jun 2, 2018
That’s very strange. Do you play v0.9? Can’t reproduce the problem on v 1.0. Also, you mentioned having problems in the beginning. Does it mean you can do it later or not at all?

How do you check the dress in your inventory? You should go to the menu, choose equip then touch the equipped dress - the game will bring up a list of available clothes. Potions and other consumables should be visible from the inventory screen both on-map and in combat.

Depends on your viewpoint. Some say all RPG Maker games are the same. Besides, it’s too early to say Cyberthing is winning 100%. If you are asking me to just think out loud…

Please note, these are just ideas and I’ll need to test them out before implementing in the game. In a more detailed draft from my head, it should use a mix of melee and firearms combat with different resistances on enemies. Implants will enhance stats and/or skills.

Plus, visibility may be a thing during missions to make covert ops possible. So, a lighter load with lower visibility to sneak in or a heavier one if you prefer combat-heavy path. Seduction can solve some problems too.

The environment and atmosphere will be different of course. Also, I contacted a band which can, in theory, help with custom tracks so I won’t rely on freebies and demo pack from the sound designers.

Yes, the winning draft will use anime graphics akin to late Yorna. I wasted a lot of time gathering solid and reliable artists and it will be unwise to switch the art style to something else, starting from 0.

I designed the puzzle in a way so you can solve it without any sound at all. Look at the pipes. Same pipes make the same sound. So, everything you have to do it match the order.
Thanks !

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Where do I find Mortimer's tower?
check the pile of rocks that blocking the stairs in the ancient tower (as tracking of the magic traces, the white haired cute lady left)

Edit : the "evil cute lady" not "white haired cute lady", sowwy fow ma bad english

Last edited:
Reactions: antonio96

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017

- Playing the 0.9 Android version.
- Not at all.
- The dresses appear in the inventory as faded options that cannot be selected after I synthesize them. However, the potions do appear in my inventory as selectable items.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Uh, I have a problem and I can't solve it, I tried everything from other websites, so... if anyone wanna help me I'd be so thankful. So, the problem happens when I try to save a game. Always when I try to press ''Continue'' I can't, the game ''says'' I didn't save anything. I would like to solve this problem, because like....yesterday I reached the 52 level of slutness and I was so strong, defeated a lot of enemys and bought a lot of clothes, but the game didn't save this progress. Any help will be welcome <3
Check permissions on Yorna’s folder. Looks like your current user lacks the write permission, thus the game can’t save your progress. Try folder’s properties if you are playing on Windows and troubleshooting guides on my if not.

- Playing the 0.9 Android version.
- Not at all.
- The dresses appear in the inventory as faded options that cannot be selected after I synthesize them. However, the potions do appear in my inventory as selectable items.
Aha! Please check if you are trying to equip the clothes via equip menu and not inventory menu. They will show up in the list but won’t be active or interactive. As I mentioned in my previous post, go to the equip menu, tap the current clothes and select the new one.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
All you need is in the tablet close to the puzzle itself. Just use the instructions to the letter - the puzzle is solvable in 5 seconds. Don’t try to brute force it as it’s not that hard as it seems.
The tablet can't be activated on Android version.

dule910

Jun 27, 2017
Is there a way to lower lust levels? I do know of the potion to raise them, but don't know if anything exists to lower them.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes