ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I am playing the Android version and running into an issue where I am unable to create any dresses at the beginning of the game. I have the materials and currency needed, but the dresses do not appear in my inventory.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Looks like its going to be another yuri game, so much for that waiting. Feelsbadman. Although I cant say i'm surprised when he put a cyberpunk game with all the hype for Cyberpunk 2077.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
guys what u think bout the swords u can craft from the reforged blade ? im thinking bout gettin balanced one "companion"
but it seems to have the worst stats amongst them and does its effect "allows better focus during battle" mean anything ?
Don’t think too hard about it and just pick the one you want based on your playstyle. You can get pretty powerful weapons towards the end of the game if you don’t like your pick. But all versions of the craftable sword are very strong.

any1 know where to find the villager's son in the desert ?

and where to get the monk's belt ?
Son’s mention is actually a hint about the main plot. Ayane can confirm it while you are seeking fire essence in the desert.

That’s the rock he’s talking about. Monk’s belt is a reward at the mansion for getting a high score with one of the clients. Each of them has a special item like this.

Cultist hideout with tenta-girls toward around second half of the game.

I am playing the Android version and running into an issue where I am unable to create any dresses at the beginning of the game. I have the materials and currency needed, but the dresses do not appear in my inventory.
Hmm, interesting. I’ll look into it. Are you sure you actually craft the clothes?

Looks like its going to be another yuri game, so much for that waiting. Feelsbadman. Although I cant say i'm surprised when he put a cyberpunk game with all the hype for Cyberpunk 2077.
But Cyberthing‘s draft isn’t focused on yuri theme at all. It has a female main character yet H scenes will be more balanced if not inclined towards FxM action.

Besides, don’t forget about voting power. Patreon poll reflects vote quantity and while it certainly means something, voting power is a huge factor too.

Reactions: Phantombeast

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Don’t think too hard about it and just pick the one you want based on your playstyle. You can get pretty powerful weapons towards the end of the game if you don’t like your pick. But all versions of the craftable sword are very strong.

Son’s mention is actually a hint about the main plot. Ayane can confirm it while you are seeking fire essence in the desert.

That’s the rock he’s talking about. Monk’s belt is a reward at the mansion for getting a high score with one of the clients. Each of them has a special item like this.

Cultist hideout with tenta-girls toward around second half of the game.

Hmm, interesting. I’ll look into it. Are you sure you actually craft the clothes?

But Cyberthing‘s draft isn’t focused on yuri theme at all. It has a female main character yet H scenes will be more balanced if not inclined towards FxM action.

Besides, don’t forget about voting power. Patreon poll reflects vote quantity and while it certainly means something, voting power is a huge factor too.
Pretty sure. There is no indication that the crafting failed.
There is also another thing that I wanted to mention. In the Nymph Forest, the sprites are able to go behind the image of the girl. I do not know if this occurs in the computer versions of this game, but it makes it difficult to try to locate and fight the small fries.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Pretty sure. There is no indication that the crafting failed.
There is also another thing that I wanted to mention. In the Nymph Forest, the sprites are able to go behind the image of the girl. I do not know if this occurs in the computer versions of this game, but it makes it difficult to try to locate and fight the small fries.
Just checked it on 2 devices on maid dress right after the start and it worked fine. Which dress caused problems for you? Did the buy ”ca-ching” sound play?

Hmm, I already expanded the forest but it may need another tweak. I’ll look into it.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
just wondering mr./mrs. Yeehaw, i looked up the color mix table or chart and found dat mixin red, blue and green (depending on their integer values) is either white, black or grey (in grades).

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Just checked it on 2 devices on maid dress right after the start and it worked fine. Which dress caused problems for you? Did the buy ”ca-ching” sound play?

Hmm, I already expanded the forest but it may need another tweak. I’ll look into it.
The maid and fairy dresses are the two that are causing the issues for me. I did not hear any "ca-ching" sound when I tried to buy either dress, but the amount needed to pay for a certain dress is taken out of what I have accrued.
Now that I think about it, I do not recall any "ca-ching" sound when I purchased a few potions.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I wonder how different a cyberpunk game would be to Yorna.. I’m glad it features a Female Main once again though, market is already flooded with male mains.

Will you be using the same anime art style Yeehaw Games ? Hope so.
I don’t mind Straight/Yuri being equal in this one.

Reactions: RHFlash
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes