Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Yeehaw Games
I just want you to be aware of something significant regarding your project poll on patreon.
And no, this is not me being salty or anything that fluff and tails «suddenly» has sky rocketed.

I’ve been keeping rather close attention to the poll since the start. Everything seemed normal for the first 4/5 days and after the initial flush of votes, the voting heavily died down.
At this point in time Cyberthing lead around 42% to Fluff’s 24%.

The last 4 days though I’ve been noticing sudden «super spikes» in votes for particularly Fluff and Tails. And I mean like upto 20/30 votes in only 5/10 minutes. These spikes happens at least once a day, every day. Now this wouldn’t look so suspicious if it weren’t for the fact the poll is almost dead for the remaining day. These spikes during a very short time accumulate over 3 times the votes compared to the remaining day.

So I thought to myself this doesn’t look right and looks very suspicious. Is this multi-voting by a select few people I thought?
To confirm if it was indeed possible I tried creating a random patreon account with a bullshit email that doesn’t exist. And what do you know? It is actually possible to create an infinite amount of unlegit patreon accounts and vote multiple times on the poll! Just check it yourself, it’s not even hard, took me 15 seconds literally.

Now I’ve been conflicted if I wanted to tell you this, because I don’t want to come across as a salty loser, but you shouldn’t take this lighty. It decides your future game and the poll is rather important.
Today I noticed again a ~30 votes spike and the votes flushed in every 20 sec or so for 10 minutes.
Of course I can’t 100% confirm it’s multi vote cheating but it seems extremely likely with how easy it is to create fake accounts.

I highly advice you to take a look at what only your paying patreons have voted for. Those votes should have a much stronger importance in my honest opinion. These are the people that fund your project after all. If Fluff and Tails lead those votes, then fair play, I have nothing against that.
Though, if Cyberthing clearly leads those votes and you go through with Fluff with the high risk of non paying patrons doing vote manipulation. That could be a disaster...

One thing you could do, if it’s possible, is limit the non paying patrons to have an active account that is at least older than 12 days.
If you make that restriction, then you eliminate the possibility of multi voting taking part. Legit patreons will still be able to vote.

Just my 2 cents on the poll. It’s way too easy to manipulate the result as a non payer. And I feel it would be very frustrating for the people that actually vote legit.

Reactions: axelaen

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Is there a way to lower lust levels? I do know of the potion to raise them, but don't know if anything exists to lower them.
Yes, you can buy an unlimited stock of herbal tea inside Desert Town’s temple and progressing far enough in the main quest line. It works as lust potions but lowers Ada’s lewd level.

Yeehaw Games
I just want you to be aware of something significant regarding your project poll on patreon.
And no, this is not me being salty or anything that fluff and tails «suddenly» has sky rocketed.

I’ve been keeping rather close attention to the poll since the start. Everything seemed normal for the first 4/5 days and after the initial flush of votes, the voting heavily died down.
At this point in time Cyberthing lead around 42% to Fluff’s 24%.

The last 4 days though I’ve been noticing sudden «super spikes» in votes for particularly Fluff and Tails. And I mean like upto 20/30 votes in only 5/10 minutes. These spikes happens at least once a day, every day. Now this wouldn’t look so suspicious if it weren’t for the fact the poll is almost dead for the remaining day. These spikes during a very short time accumulate over 3 times the votes compared to the remaining day.

So I thought to myself this doesn’t look right and looks very suspicious. Is this multi-voting by a select few people I thought?
To confirm if it was indeed possible I tried creating a random patreon account with a bullshit email that doesn’t exist. And what do you know? It is actually possible to create an infinite amount of unlegit patreon accounts and vote multiple times on the poll! Just check it yourself, it’s not even hard, took me 15 seconds literally.

Now I’ve been conflicted if I wanted to tell you this, because I don’t want to come across as a salty loser, but you shouldn’t take this lighty. It decides your future game and the poll is rather important.
Today I noticed again a ~30 votes spike and the votes flushed in every 20 sec or so for 10 minutes.
Of course I can’t 100% confirm it’s multi vote cheating but it seems extremely likely with how easy it is to create fake accounts.

I highly advice you to take a look at what only your paying patreons have voted for. Those votes should have a much stronger importance in my honest opinion. These are the people that fund your project after all. If Fluff and Tails lead those votes, then fair play, I have nothing against that.
Though, if Cyberthing clearly leads those votes and you go through with Fluff with the high risk of non paying patrons doing vote manipulation. That could be a disaster...

One thing you could do, if it’s possible, is limit the non paying patrons to have an active account that is at least older than 12 days.
If you make that restriction, then you eliminate the possibility of multi voting taking part. Legit patreons will still be able to vote.

Just my 2 cents on the poll. It’s way too easy to manipulate the result as a non payer. And I feel it would be very frustrating for the people that actually vote legit.
Yeah, I saw it too. Looks like this inside poll’s results:

vote_train.jpg

Someone wants the fluff but defeats the main goal of public polls in the process. I’ll mention this during the results post and take such “votes” into account.

Oh and don’t think too much if you should say your thoughts out loud. I’m a simple guy and this is the net :>

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, I saw it too. Looks like this inside poll’s results:

View attachment 337857

Someone wants the fluff but defeats the main goal of public polls in the process. I’ll mention this during the results post and take such “votes” into account.

Oh and don’t think too much if you should say your thoughts out loud. I’m a simple guy and this is the net :>
That's a yikes! Couldn't really have made it anymore obvious with those emails :LOL:
I'm sure you'll find more from yesterday as well...

It's a shame these things happen when you do public polls. Defeats the entire purpose as you say.
Although, Patreon could have done a better job preventing fake accounts :rolleyes:

I'm curious, what would the result currently look like from only paying patrons?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
ad10.png

An early release since I’ll be on a business trip tomorrow and can’t guarantee a stable web connection.

Yorna v1.0 is up and ready for download. You can check the changelog and get the game from one of these links:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
That's a yikes! Couldn't really have made it anymore obvious with those emails :LOL:
I'm sure you'll find more from yesterday as well...

It's a shame these things happen when you do public polls. Defeats the entire purpose as you say.
Although, Patreon could have done a better job preventing fake accounts :rolleyes:

I'm curious, what would the result currently look like from only paying patrons?
Oh, Patreon should have done a lot of things from creator service improvements like gifting subscriptions to basic web functions. I can’t link something in comments via buttons and have to use HTML instead. Come on, forums have this function since 2000… Instead, we receive personal offers, creator plans and stickers. And I’m not even touching the topic of Patreon screwing up bank services and money transfers. Yay.

Patreon doesn’t allow vote power based on pledges so I’ll use a script for counting the results in csv file. Since the poll will end soon, it’s better to just wait and see.

Pic

May 13, 2017
I really liked the new scenes, but I didn't the final, it seams so fast and celebrationless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll wait for next smaller updates before new project.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really liked the new scenes, but I didn't the final, it seams so fast and celebrationless
Yeah it I feel like it could have used more build up.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Fun game...
Fast and not a lot of grinding to advance the story...
Some just to get started... but, 1 kill, and level up... I think 3 kills, and level up again!!!
2 hours... 48% done, and level 19!!!

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So much for my LoC rework vote, it actually came in last place.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
DOES ANYONE HAVE A WALKTHROUGH?

Sorry if that's been asked before
I have "working notes" for stuff I have done...
They will need some "clean-up" before anyone else could follow them...
(I also lost some note at the beginning due to notepad locking up...)
I'm upto the floating island at the moment... About 69%.

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Aww… You made me a sad panda :< Though the celebrationless part is quite fitting since Ada’s fighting was mostly unknown - the island was cut off before Ada defeated Yorna. Also, the Grey family is partly to blame for the accident because they are made the experiments with the lust obelisk which lead to the chain reaction you can see in the game.

So much for my LoC rework vote, it actually came in last place.
C’est la vie. The only reason Fluff and Tails spiked up in ranking were spammed votes. Oh, wait… *Suspicious glare*

Seriously, I see people who loved LoC popping up here and there even while it was a failure. Why did you like it so much? Some even say they didn’t care about Yorna at all but wanted to see LoC’s revival. Perhaps you can give me ideas to get your favorite parts from it to use in the new project.

Reactions: Pic
Mar 24, 2019
Hi, I have already completed the main story and I did the secondary mission until I had the Octa Charm, but I still need 2% to reach 100, I try to use the Help button but at the moment of doing it, the image of ada appears and it goes back back, without saying if I have completed everything or if I still need something, someone knows what I should do to get 100%?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hi, I have already completed the main story and I did the secondary mission until I had the Octa Charm, but I still need 2% to reach 100, I try to use the Help button but at the moment of doing it, the image of ada appears and it goes back back, without saying if I have completed everything or if I still need something, someone knows what I should do to get 100%?
View attachment 342477
Alchemy mini-quest in the first village and perhaps the mansion?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Aww… You made me a sad panda :< Though the celebrationless part is quite fitting since Ada’s fighting was mostly unknown - the island was cut off before Ada defeated Yorna. Also, the Grey family is partly to blame for the accident because they are made the experiments with the lust obelisk which lead to the chain reaction you can see in the game.

C’est la vie. The only reason Fluff and Tails spiked up in ranking were spammed votes. Oh, wait… *Suspicious glare*

Seriously, I see people who loved LoC popping up here and there even while it was a failure. Why did you like it so much? Some even say they didn’t care about Yorna at all but wanted to see LoC’s revival. Perhaps you can give me ideas to get your favorite parts from it to use in the new project.
I just like LoL characters lmao, Ahri is smoking hot. I guess it doesn't matter to me too much anymore, In the time that you've been developing this game a new LoL based game sprung up on this site, it even has a lot of fetishes I enjoy.

Last edited:

Pic

May 13, 2017
Obviously the overall game is really good and even if according with the story there shouldn't be a celebration with people of the country maybe some more celebrations with monster girls freed by the lust influence could be fit perfectly.
I'm really curious about post game expansions definitely waiting to see them.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes