Kandagar

Jul 12, 2019
Hallo, can somebody tell me how to find these pandas. Hint - I need to find the cave Ayane told me about...and so on.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Hallo, can somebody tell me how to find these pandas. Hint - I need to find the cave Ayane told me about...and so on.
You'll find the Cave in the forrest just north of Vagabond Camp.

Yeehaw Games Will we see more of the succubus Sally? She just disappeared after the boss fight and her face-fucking scene was quite hot lol.
Also would you consider Yorna a success?

I'm looking forward to more domi scenes and Cyberthing.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So how do I access Ever-burning rocks? Reading from the clue, it seems to be the volcano area, but it keep saying too hot to my liking, I been trying all clothes already.

As for 10 feel extract near demon habitat, I did't find any area that are close to it, unless it refer to volcano. But how does one access it?

And it would be great to have a cheat to unlock all gallery.
Err… I, ah… Just leave it here.

Tsuntsun.JPG

You’ll get fell extract later in the game and can’t miss it unless you try to speedrun or something like that.

There’s a code to unlock the gallery, it’s part of Patreon’s rewards - Master tier.

Before you can enter the volcano area, you need something to combat the heat... (It's in the store line)
Have you entered the frozen area yet??? Same thing.
Follow the main questline, Ayane and the ”Help” function will aid you.

You'll find the Cave in the forrest just north of Vagabond Camp.

Yeehaw Games Will we see more of the succubus Sally? She just disappeared after the boss fight and her face-fucking scene was quite hot lol.
Also would you consider Yorna a success?

I'm looking forward to more domi scenes and Cyberthing.
Actually, Sally appears in the corrupt ending along with dark matter girls.

Yes, at least a partial success. The game had several features which didn’t work that well. On the other hand, I can say Yorna’s core was good enough to pull through. Support-wise, it did decently. Not overwhelmingly great but decent enough to prepare a foundation for a bigger project.

Was A password SHADY GUY in Casstle???? HEEELP
It’s the code for unlocking the gallery, part of Patreon’s rewards - Master tier.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Still Not Find The Witch. Please Share Any Image Or Screen Shot. Help Me To Find the Witch
Which "witch"???
I know someone was called that... Are you referring to Yorna??? (Or Desona who becomes Yorna?)
She is in Rivendale...
Go to the floating island, and over to the throne room where you met Felicia,
and Desona fled to Rivendale...
I think you will need to go back a see Ayana first before you return here.

Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for this awesome game. Passed almost 100%. The developer of this game you are the best !!!!!!!!!!! If there are new updates I have a question. Do I have to download the game again and do everything in a new way, or can I save it there?

pulco

Jul 1, 2018
hummmm... I am a little ashamed to ask, but is there any save file from the end of 0.7 ? I lost the data of the 0.7 unfortunately. YES that's a shame, and i am sad...

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
One question...
Where you rescue your "sister" there are other portals...
Anyone try one? Do they go anywhere???

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
hummmm... I am a little ashamed to ask, but is there any save file from the end of 0.7 ? I lost the data of the 0.7 unfortunately. YES that's a shame, and i am sad...
The game is only 4 or 5 hours long...
You could already play past that point before you get a reply...

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for this awesome game. Passed almost 100%. The developer of this game you are the best !!!!!!!!!!! If there are new updates I have a question. Do I have to download the game again and do everything in a new way, or can I save it there?
Thanks, glad you liked Yorna. If you are asking about the new content, no, you don’t need to save before the ending to get new content from EX version. Some of it will be accessible even before getting endings at all, so it doesn’t matter.

If you are asking about getting another ending, yes, you’ll need to save before the ending sequence and change your stats to get a different one.

How do I get the corrupt ending with Sally? Is it tied to a high slut level?
Yeah, 15 or more in lewd level will trigger it. Sally's role there is a one-second appearance though.

Reactions: Little your dream

devesh

May 1, 2019
Which "witch"???
I know someone was called that... Are you referring to Yorna??? (Or Desona who becomes Yorna?)
She is in Rivendale...
Go to the floating island, and over to the throne room where you met Felicia,
and Desona fled to Rivendale...
I think you will need to go back a see Ayana first before you return here.
Where is the witch in mortimer tower. Ican't find it.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes