Sothyr

May 26, 2019
HOW THE HELL i BEAT THE BOSS;!!
I needed the best heal potion (heals 180) I could find and added many with the online save editor to my inventory.
I'm not sure if it is possible to buy the potion or make it somehow. I didn't play the game for a while till I did the last steps to end the game.

I used a spell Flame/Fire... to hit her 1-3 times and used the heal potion and repeated it till she was dead. It seems to be an endless fight while you do it.

Reactions: Brucey y

Adrokath

Nov 18, 2019
Was wondering how to find the Mothercare herb, I have searched everywhere in the forest and have been killing mobs for a solid 2 hours and nothing

Brucey y

Oct 16, 2019
I needed the best heal potion (heals 180) I could find and added many with the online save editor to my inventory.
I'm not sure if it is possible to buy the potion or make it somehow. I didn't play the game for a while till I did the last steps to end the game.

I used a spell Flame/Fire... to hit her 1-3 times and used the heal potion and repeated it till she was dead. It seems to be an endless fight while you do it.

U used fire???

Brucey y

Oct 16, 2019

Where'd you get that heal portion... What was your total health? She did 150 damage to me.... Its so frustrating uhhhh

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
example.png

Heya! Looks like I have to use Yorna's topic for news about Ouro until the public release. Oh well, I think Ayane and Ada won't mind :)

It’s time to check what new clothes players picked for Kira in the upcoming Ouro v0.1. The first place goes to sexy sportswear with 75 points while comfy cargo pants get the second one with 28. Bomber and jeans take the third position with a score of 16. Turtleneck finishes the last with only 8 vote points.

Looks like Ouro’s players respect the sport and a healthy lifestyle, especially yoga pants :)

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update. I’ll make a lot of such polls during the development - stay tuned for updates! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter either manually or by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
ouro005.png

Ouro v0.0.5 is up for public download. You can get it here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Android – |

v0.0.5 contains intro part of the game with two animated scenes and most of the active mechanics like crafting, weapon customizing, hacking, apartment upgrading, etc. You can get a feeling for all of them - some elements like crafting will be familiar to Yorna’s fans while others, like hacking, will be completely new.

The biggest novelty compared to Yorna are fully animated H scenes - from the first frame to the last one. These are based on Live2D technology and spiced up by the great art of your favorite artists! This release features 2 fully animated H scenes that you can play at any time via the in-game gallery after unlocking them.

Ouro uses the same dress feature as Yorna did but with cyberpunk style and flavor. You can expect a dress poll to pop up pretty soon so players could pick their favorite and see it in the game. Yeah, just as we did with monster girls.

Get ready to acquire all kinds of skills from implant-based weapons to combat hacking and pick your favorite gun. Use all the tools to build your own playstyle. Yet be wary of your gun’s size. Smaller guns allow a sneakier approach while big dakkas favor direct combat - the choice is yours.

Feel free to share your feedback, both positive and negative. Yorna’s players gave me several great ideas for improvement and I plan to keep the same “open doors” policy with Ouro. Leave a comment, send me a PM or contact me via an email (yeehawgames@gmail.com). All of these are valid options.

This will be the last time I use Yorna's thread to post content for Ouroboros Syndrome so be sure to follow me to stay tuned for upcoming updates :)

Reactions: RHFlash

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Yeehaw Games
Will you publish the new game here? :)
Sure thing. This forum is the most active community I have. Sadly, I don’t have the time to prepare all F95’s requirements for a separate thread at the moment - having some issues with my day job and the pre-New Year’s hustle. If releasers won't be interested in getting Ouro here, I’ll work on it during the weekend.

Reactions: RHFlash
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes