Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
In fact the problem it's after having beating Cheshire, I did the training with Ayane but when I come back to island floating, I can't open the rift.
As you said I may have changed something that I shouldn't without paying attention.
I think I will create a new game.
Thx very much for your help :)
I’m afraid that’s mutually exclusive. If you are indeed on step 23 of the main plotline, you would have seen a Cheshire cat inside the boss room yet it’s empty. If you already defeated her, you would be on step 24th and the help tip will suggest you visiting Ayane in her forest shrine instead of chasing the witch.

Ayane’s special training sequence is completely optional and doesn’t affect the main plot in any way. It has its own switches to determine if the sequence should activate and limiters to prevent it from happening more than once. Both of these check if the player progressed far enough in the main plot but don’t change the current step in it.

Making a clean save or getting one from a backup/this forum sounds like the safest bet to me. The only quick alternative I can think of is changing variable 138’s value to 24. This will mock up the state you should be after defeating the Chesire on the floating island.

Please note, Yorna uses several other checks for optional content along with the main plot step variable. Even if this will help you with getting back on track with the main quest, some extra content may be locked since I don’t have any idea of your changes via save editor.

emris93

May 24, 2017
I’m afraid that’s mutually exclusive. If you are indeed on step 23 of the main plotline, you would have seen a Cheshire cat inside the boss room yet it’s empty. If you already defeated her, you would be on step 24th and the help tip will suggest you visiting Ayane in her forest shrine instead of chasing the witch.

Ayane’s special training sequence is completely optional and doesn’t affect the main plot in any way. It has its own switches to determine if the sequence should activate and limiters to prevent it from happening more than once. Both of these check if the player progressed far enough in the main plot but don’t change the current step in it.

Making a clean save or getting one from a backup/this forum sounds like the safest bet to me. The only quick alternative I can think of is changing variable 138’s value to 24. This will mock up the state you should be after defeating the Chesire on the floating island.

Please note, Yorna uses several other checks for optional content along with the main plot step variable. Even if this will help you with getting back on track with the main quest, some extra content may be locked since I don’t have any idea of your changes via save editor.
I think I will change the 138's value to 24. And if t's don't work I'll create a new game.
Thx very much for your help :).

buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone got a walkthrough for this game? After rebuilt the castle I don't known what to do to progress the story line. Just keep on running around all day.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone got a walkthrough for this game? After rebuilt the castle I don't known what to do to progress the story line. Just keep on running around all day.
Yes... Did one earlier, and updating it again with my latest run through...
Mainly just fixing a few typos, and updating the equipment data...
Page 41. post #808.

Last edited:
Reactions: RHFlash and buiducy

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I played and finished the game. I did not really encounter any errors to be honest.

Although the other puzzles are quite difficult, like the glowing floors in the volcano area, and the others In which I think the best option is to just use your head instead of trying to find all the hints....

I accidentally solved 1/3 of the puzzles in this game and I'm damn proud of myself not looking up a walkthrough.

I tried to be pure in the game.... But damn it man.... So much content I'm going to miss if I did that, so.... Pretty much you guys know what happened already and I will leave it at that.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I can't open the gate with the pipes. I understand that same pipes make the same sound, so the order 13524 should be on the other side 42153 (started to count from the gate).
But it doesn't work.

In the Walkthrough is mentioned 12345, but it don't work. Tried starting left and right.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Did you try...
Click left side... pipes play their sounds.
Click the right-side pipes, in order.
go back to the gate.
??? The pipes will play their sounds again, then the gate will open...
(As I remember...)

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I saw the left side playing
choose the pipes on the right side
go to the gate, all 10 pipes are playing, but gate does not open.

The order on the left side played _______________________________________________ The order I made
1570285539575.png

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Strange. Thread isn't marked [completed] but version number says 1.0. Does the developer think you're supposed to go 0.9 -> 1.0 instead of 0.9 -> 0.10, like it's a decimal instead of versioning?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I saw the left side playing
choose the pipes on the right side
go to the gate, all 10 pipes are playing, but gate does not open.

The order on the left side played _______________________________________________ The order I made
View attachment 420180
Did you, by chance, use a save game editor???
Several others have used them and screwed up the game's internal flags causing it to be "out of sync"...
I used "12435" to open the gate.
I'll check again when I get to that point again.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It is 12435. I never tried this combination, because the shortest one on both sides not mirrowed. But the others are mirrowed, which makes no sense.

So I never get the idea to play the pipes reversed.

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Strange. Thread isn't marked [completed] but version number says 1.0. Does the developer think you're supposed to go 0.9 -> 1.0 instead of 0.9 -> 0.10, like it's a decimal instead of versioning?
This topic marking question is more fitting for the topic starter, not the developer.

You guys opened it with 12435? I opened mine with 12534 tbh.
There’s only 1 correct combination for opening the pipe gate and it’s 12435.

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
This topic marking question is more fitting for the topic starter, not the developer.
I didn't aim the question at anyone specific. However, the developer's answer does matter because to accurately mark the thread we do need to know whether the game is actually complete.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I didn't aim the question at anyone specific. However, the developer's answer does matter because to accurately mark the thread we do need to know whether the game is actually complete.
Yes, as I already mentioned in v1.03 release info, it’s the last of planned out major updates for Yorna.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Yeehaw Games Your new game Ouro is probably gonna be more focused on het content, but will it have some lesbian stuff as well?
I loved Yorna and am excited for Ouro, but if it's all het sex now I think I would have to pass.

Reactions: RHFlash

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Yeehaw Games Your new game Ouro is probably gonna be more focused on het content, but will it have some lesbian stuff as well?
I loved Yorna and am excited for Ouro, but if it's all het sex now I think I would have to pass.
Het? Do you mean hetero? No, Ouro will have girl on girl action too and one of the romance options is a girl so don’t worry.

Either way, the game will use Yorna’s delivery model prior to EX version so just try it out after release. After all, it will be a darker story in a completely different setting.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes