Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hey Yeehaw, are you going to release the (EX) version of the game for public?
Not planning to do so at the moment. EX version is for distribution platforms like Nutaku and Steam and it would be silly to sell the same version which you can get on Patreon for free. Yet I encountered a lot of restrictions which I need to clear before they let me in. Sometimes it’s pretty absurd things like ”no tentacles” or ”no nuns”.

does somebody have a solution for the plate puzzle in the volcano area?
I already posted a solution here and you can easily find the video in google by the same search request.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Yet I encountered a lot of restrictions which I need to clear before they let me in. Sometimes it’s pretty absurd things like ”no tentacles” or ”no nuns”.
Does that mean the ex version on steam is going to be missing some scenes?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Does that mean the ex version on steam is going to be missing some scenes?
It’s hard to say. I’m trying to play around the rules to minimize changes compared to the original EX version. For example, I can’t use common nun’s outfit but recoloring may fix the problem without completely reworking the scene or cutting it.

Honestly, I never thought I’ll have this much problems posting a completed game on a distribution platform.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Honestly, I never thought I’ll have this much problems posting a completed game on a distribution platform.
Yeah I can go to steam right now and buy GTAV where I can steal cars, run people over, and shoot innocent people in the head with military grade weapons, but your nun outfit in a Hentai game is taking things too far. Don't even meantion tentacles to me again you heretic. You should be ashamed of yourself. (Sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious)

Reactions: Notascholar

charlotte1995

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 172968

Version 0.3 is up and ready for download. The full changelog is and you can get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

This release features a tech overhaul, including an attempt to address MacOS problems. A special note for Mac users - try running Yorna in the native environment and see if it plays fine. Testing on a virtual machine completed successfully yet live tech can be a bit different.

Please, contact me if you encounter any kind of stability, performance or other issues.
Hey do you know how to find the feur flower in the pine woods becuase i have been trying to days and i cant find it anywhere.

andrejandrej9

Aug 25, 2019
Hello three. I have a bit of a problem if i may say so. I'm using the 1.0b version (or 1.0c, don't remember exactly) on Android. The problem is, I can't see my character when on map. I looked in settings if there's a way to make her show up but didn't find anything. I remember there was a key for that on the windows version but what am I supposed to do on the phone?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello three. I have a bit of a problem if i may say so. I'm using the 1.0b version (or 1.0c, don't remember exactly) on Android. The problem is, I can't see my character when on map. I looked in settings if there's a way to make her show up but didn't find anything. I remember there was a key for that on the windows version but what am I supposed to do on the phone?
1.0c is the last public version and it has the toggle option - a new button on the map screen. Here’s a part from the changelog:

Mobile version got a new button to hide and show Ada’s on-map sprite. It’s pretty much the same as pressing Q in the desktop version and now Android players can toggle it too.

andrejandrej9

Aug 25, 2019
1.0c is the last public version and it has the toggle option - a new button on the map screen. Here’s a part from the changelog:

Mobile version got a new button to hide and show Ada’s on-map sprite. It’s pretty much the same as pressing Q in the desktop version and now Android players can toggle it too.
Thank you, seems I gotta upgrade to 1.0c

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
ex103.jpg

You can download the game the last EX version . This release is planned to be the last major pack for Yorna before switching to Ouroboros. Here’s to mark the date and say thank you for your great support :)

H scenes and art

v1.03 brings two new scenes featuring dark matter and some tying up in the mansion’s basement. As always, you can find new domination scene towards the end of the gallery while the mansion scene is located before the domination block in the gallery. The new domination event uses the usual logic to get – defeat monster girls without using damaging skills, just lust magic like “Seduce” and “Lust Bolt”.

Miniscenes with monster girls

This content pack brings 2 new mini-scenes. In the first one, you’ll find out about shady business ran by Gabriella and Idris. Hey! You need some money to have the fun ^^

The second one will show the difference between Fiora’s and Gabby’s training approach and… Different regions needed for these training methods.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed some typos and text formatting.

Minor map geometry improvements.

11cero22

Aug 28, 2019
what is the combination of buttons in the location with the tentacles? (buttons "sun", "skull", "candle" and "mountain")

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes