Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019
Yeehaw Games
1564267740637.png

So when I'm at the right side of east side of the cultist hideout I see that some rocks are "glitched", I don't exactly know if the sprite of this map changed, of if it's glitched. Either way; I've already reloaded my game, but it still appears. I just wanted to let you know.

(Edit)
I also have 95% of the game completed, when I press help nothing happens, I've done all the sidequests in alchemy, I've also completed the mansion, the castle and the bridge, I've completed the whole gallery, I've also deafeated yorna (almost forgot to also say that) and I've completed the vagebonds sidequest. But I'm still 5% short on 100%-ing the game, does anyone have some tips for me?

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
How far in the mansion can we go? Right now The cellar only has a two gangbang scene

edit 1

Also, If someone can help. Im having difficulty beating Lizzy.

I have mantice costume , The two hit sword

she does wayyy to much damage

Edit 2

Her kiss move does wayyy too much damage. 92 to me
Lizzy only has about 270 HP... The Berserker's blade should be able to take care of her in about 3 attacks...
Mantice costume??? Haven't seen that one, checks it's stats. It may not have the best defence.

Reactions: Ssgss12

Ssgss12

Jul 24, 2019
Lizzy only has about 270 HP... The Berserker's blade should be able to take care of her in about 3 attacks...
Mantice costume??? Haven't seen that one, checks it's stats. It may not have the best defence.

Ok. Fucking hell.

I won the fight since she never used her op attack that took 97 health lol

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
How far in the mansion can we go? Right now The cellar only has a two gangbang scene

edit 1

Also, If someone can help. Im having difficulty beating Lizzy.

I have mantice costume , The two hit sword

she does wayyy to much damage

Edit 2

Her kiss move does wayyy too much damage. 92 to me
That’s pretty much it for the mansion. As for high damage from lust attacks, either you made Ada really lewd or have a low magic defense. Having big lewd score will increase incoming lust damage. Plus, berserker’s blade decreases your defense stats in exchange for 2 swings in a round.

Yeehaw Games
View attachment 356539

So when I'm at the right side of east side of the cultist hideout I see that some rocks are "glitched", I don't exactly know if the sprite of this map changed, of if it's glitched. Either way; I've already reloaded my game, but it still appears. I just wanted to let you know.

(Edit)
I also have 95% of the game completed, when I press help nothing happens, I've done all the sidequests in alchemy, I've also completed the mansion, the castle and the bridge, I've completed the whole gallery, I've also deafeated yorna (almost forgot to also say that) and I've completed the vagebonds sidequest. But I'm still 5% short on 100%-ing the game, does anyone have some tips for me?
Hmm, I’ll check this out. This 100% isn’t seen in the editor itself. Need to test out how the map glitches. Did you complete nun’s quest line?

Ssgss12

Jul 24, 2019
That’s pretty much it for the mansion. As for high damage from lust attacks, either you made Ada really lewd or have a low magic defense. Having big lewd score will increase incoming lust damage. Plus, berserker’s blade decreases your defense stats in exchange for 2 swings in a round.

Hmm, I’ll check this out. This 100% isn’t seen in the editor itself. Need to test out how the map glitches. Did you complete nun’s quest line?
Really sorry for saying shit haha. My lust is like 98 haha

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
My "walkthrough" V0.1
Mostly notes of what's where...
At best, I only got 91% done, So, I guess I'm missing something somewhere...
Version 0.2 will be the sequence of quests, dresses, and dungeons...

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
My "walkthrough" V0.1
Mostly notes of what's where...
At best, I only got 91% done, So, I guess I'm missing something somewhere...
Version 0.2 will be the sequence of quests, dresses, and dungeons...
Wow, thanks. This walkthrough may help new players and reduce the number of common questions appearing here and there. Contact me once you finish it - I’ll make a post on Patreon with the personal “Thank you” message.

Yeehaw Games will you make a new game + option eventually?
No, I don’t think so. Domination scenes won the feature poll and the last batch will be out with the 3rd EX update.

Also, since I decided to give players options to reduce and increase their lewd level via consumable items, there’s little reason to make a new game+ feature. You can unlock pretty much everything in a single playthrough. Well, except some roleplaying decisions like completely pure Ada.

Plus, I’m switching gears to start up a bigger project which will be bigger and allow more features. Most likely it will use a more strict decision system and this may call for a new game+ feature.

Reactions: RHFlash

PossiblyAPerson

May 28, 2019
Nice work with Yorna, Yeehaw, it is an enjoyable game and much better done than many. I was curious though, are there art credits for this game anywhere? There is clearly a few distinct styles, but I don't see any attributions in-game, in the credits, or on the Patreon page. Unless I'm just blind.

Ssgss12

Jul 24, 2019
Any tips for the possible last boss? the one that uses second sun? It does way too much damage and i don't think its a lust thing

Reactions: Da Vinci

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone discover the simple solution to the second tile puzzle in the desert???
I stumbled on this one after "dancing" on the tiles to solve it...
Just step on these 6 tiles, order doesn't mater...

01 20
03 40
00 00
50 06

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Any tips for the possible last boss? the one that uses second sun? It does way too much damage and i don't think its a lust thing
Keep hammering away, heal often... She does have about 920 hp!!!
And potions! I don't think there is a tougher fight in the game!!!
Personally, I like the 2 swings with the Berserker's blade! Even at the loss of MP...
I don't think I saw the second sun attack tho..

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Nice work with Yorna, Yeehaw, it is an enjoyable game and much better done than many. I was curious though, are there art credits for this game anywhere? There is clearly a few distinct styles, but I don't see any attributions in-game, in the credits, or on the Patreon page. Unless I'm just blind.
Thanks ^^ No, you are absolutely right about credits. I postponed making a full credit list until going EX and negotiating with distribution platforms like Nutaku. Guess I’ll add it in the next version since it will take some time to prepare and list all the CC assets and their authors.

Either way, main artists are Gai Noob, Meolucky, SaitoRyou and Cash.

Well, she’s the final boss :) Second sun is not a lust attack but it uses the same magic defense to determine damage. So, you can use something like Octa’s charm from their questline to soften the blow. I wanted players to explore their options with different skills and equip combos - try a different approach.

Damage over time effects will make her fight easier and pretty much any kind of focused build like a lot of MP of Force Wave or p.attack and bleeding sword. Paladin approach with a lot of MP and mana regen will allow you to diminish her damage output and outlast her in the long run. Just don't get caught with Second Sun if you have low HP.

Keep hammering away, heal often... She does have about 920 hp!!!
And potions! I don't think there is a tougher fight in the game!!!
Personally, I like the 2 swings with the Berserker's blade! Even at the loss of MP...
I don't think I saw the second sun attack tho..
Yeah, she’s the big boss and should be stronger than anyone else. Second sun is a chargeable attack and generally a sign of taking too much time to finish her off. It’s not a one-shot, but the damage is pretty big. Plus, there’s no script to force her charging moves - some players may not even see it in action. On the other hand, if she has enough charges Second Sun 100% will be her next move.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

sydney34

Aug 6, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far.

I've noticed that some weapons give you hidden stats, like Bloodthirster giving you more speed than Mate, which gives you more than Edge of Wisdom. Is there any way to see stats like Speed, Evasion etc.?

Ssgss12

Jul 24, 2019
Im finding it really hard to the last boss haha

any help

I'm finding it really hard since two of her three attack does 100+

Like, after the first attack, Im n defend like all the time. Its really infuriating

Last edited:

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
How do you get the preist costume? I've done all three missions the nun gave to me and got the octa charm but theres nothing more to her questline?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
How do you get the preist costume? I've done all three missions the nun gave to me and got the octa charm but theres nothing more to her questline?
Have you checked with the dress maker?
I have a walkthrough in the works... But I'm not up to the point where it becomes available... yet.

sydney34

Aug 6, 2017
The Priest costume is in the treasure hidden at Ice Peaks (the place with moths).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're talking about the Prophet's Garb, you can purchase it from the dress maker.

Last edited:

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
The Priest costume is in the treasure hidden at Ice Peaks (the place with moths).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're talking about the Prophet's Garb, you can purchase it from the dress maker.
Ah thanks so much! Didnt realize i could get clothes from treasure maps!

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes