DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe I'm missing sth, or it's a bug, but I can't complete the nun/octa charm quest.
I talked to Matron Milena, then talked to all three nuns (oasis, lumber camp, town), but when I get back to Milena, Ada says "still working on it".
It may be a bug your seeing... Because I haven't had any problems...

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Maybe I'm missing sth, or it's a bug, but I can't complete the nun/octa charm quest.
I talked to Matron Milena, then talked to all three nuns (oasis, lumber camp, town), but when I get back to Milena, Ada says "still working on it".
Yes, the sequence is correct and the quest should work. Are you sure you talked with nuns after getting charms from Milena? Since Ada needs to hand them out, talking with nuns before starting this part of the quest will not count toward the goal.

Just checked the logic and it should work fine. Try talking to them again and if it still won’t work - send me your entire save folder in a zip.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Restarted the game, talked to Milena , "have you found my sisters yet/still working on it" dialogue showed, talked to all three sisters again, returned to Milena, same dialogue as before.

Try talking to them again and if it still won’t work - send me your entire save folder in a zip.
Note: Save 18 is the latest

devesh

May 1, 2019
"Surrender" combat option uses the same logical function as being defeated by having 0 hp. Since they are the same, the text is identical too. I don’t think this is important enough to get inside RPG Maker logic and write another function with a different text since most players won’t even read it before going into the H scenes.

I’ll make a note about the gallery button but since I’m ears-deep in the code for the next project, I don’t have time to rearrange the logic. Yay, perks of a one-man band. Either way, this a minor convenience change since you already can access the gallery via the main menu and this feature will only save up about 5 seconds.

Well, reading answers to your posts could be a great start.
I search everywhere in the mortimer tower but there is no sign of witch or anything. can you please share screenshot where the witch can found. i an tired to search the witch.

Nidjo

Jan 11, 2018
I search everywhere in the mortimer tower but there is no sign of witch or anything. can you please share screenshot where the witch can found. i an tired to search the witch.
Holy shit bro. Just like... Holy shit. Talk to the stones here and the green portal will appear.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Restarted the game, talked to Milena , "have you found my sisters yet/still working on it" dialogue showed, talked to all three sisters again, returned to Milena, same dialogue as before.

Note: Save 18 is the latest
Sorry for the late reply - wanted to finish foundation for Live2d support. Fixed the save pack, you can download it in the attachment. The 18th save is the last, just talk with Milena.

As for the reason for this strange behavior, you had 96 extra church charms. Did you use some kind of save editor, cheats or something like that? Because it’s impossible to get more than 3 required talismans in-game.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
As for the reason for this strange behavior, you had 96 extra church charms. Did you use some kind of save editor, cheats or something like that? Because it’s impossible to get more than 3 required talismans in-game.
I did indeed, although multiplying the charms was a mistake. My target was to get more healing items. Now that you mention it, it's also a obvious reason why the quest was bugged for me. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help, maybe I now can complete my gallery one day. :giggle:

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I did indeed, although multiplying the charms was a mistake. My target was to get more healing items. Now that you mention it, it's also a obvious reason why the quest was bugged for me. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help, maybe I now can complete my gallery one day. :giggle:
Hmm, interesting. Did you feel it’s too hard to manage combat with the existing economy and healing statues in all starting locations?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm, interesting. Did you feel it’s too hard to manage combat with the existing economy and healing statues in all starting locations?
Except for the "bosses/monstergirls" all the combat is "almost" too easy...
If you need to cheat, then you don't know how to play the game..
And for a game with about 5 hours game play... why bother cheating???

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
No, not too hard. Your game so far seems quite balanced (thumbs up). If you work a bit an collect the right clothes and weapons and stuff you won't have a problem defeating most enemies. I'm just not much of a grinder. And although your game is actually quite harmless when it comes to grinding, I still decided to skip the earning money and collecting ingredients part, since I play the game mostly for the content (which is pretty good btw, thumbs up for that too). (y)

Except for the "bosses/monstergirls" all the combat is "almost" too easy...
I wouldn't call it too easy (at least for people who have no experience with that kind of game), but it's definitely suitable for beginners.

If you need to cheat, then you don't know how to play the game..
And for a game with about 5 hours game play... why bother cheating???
I actually do know how to play this kind of game, but that doesn't mean that I have to, right?
And why? Because I wanted to. ;)

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Ssgss12

Jul 24, 2019
Hi hi, Love the game. I can't find the changelog for the game but i know this is the final update? Just wondering how far i can go with Baron. Im up to the cellar part with the two guys.

Are the other three rooms useful?

And also where is Fell extract for the church

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Hi hi, Love the game. I can't find the changelog for the game but i know this is the final update? Just wondering how far i can go with Baron. Im up to the cellar part with the two guys.

Are the other three rooms useful?

And also where is Fell extract for the church
Demon Lair... or was it Mortimer's Tower, past the gate by the stairs...

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So am stumped on what to do with the 'church' quest.....i was asked to get pure monstergirl essence and mc mentioned the crystal caves the only one i remember is were i fought the one succubuss i believe it was.....i collected some crystal there and defeated all the enemies but nothing was gained and can not advance the quest with the priest

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
So am stumped on what to do with the 'church' quest.....i was asked to get pure monstergirl essence and mc mentioned the crystal caves the only one i remember is were i fought the one succubuss i believe it was.....i collected some crystal there and defeated all the enemies but nothing was gained and can not advance the quest with the priest
Talk to one of your monster girls... Gabby, or the fairy...

Reactions: Deathdawg

Ssgss12

Jul 24, 2019
How far in the mansion can we go? Right now The cellar only has a two gangbang scene

edit 1

Also, If someone can help. Im having difficulty beating Lizzy.

I have mantice costume , The two hit sword

she does wayyy to much damage

Edit 2

Her kiss move does wayyy too much damage. 92 to me

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes