Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
What was added in the ex version? This game was awesome and when I have spare cash again next year after the holiday's I intend to donate again on Patreon, but I didn't see anything about it there.
Domination scenes where Ada uses lust magic to win and takes the lead after the combat in H scene.

Can't make the game to open at all, it shows up in task manager but the window itself never shows up. Is the game compatible with 64bits?

edit: nvm, tried it on the download folder and it works, this is ridiculous but okay
Yorna doesn't have such strange requirements to play. This is probably caused by your local policies or some kind of protection software. I ran the game from the desktop, rollout release folder and game's project folder without any problems. Just make sure the folder isn't marker as read-only.

Sep 1, 2018
Btw where is rivendale? I forgot it's location , gotta find the blonde witch donno where she is

Edit: How to defeat Yorna? Ye sure i gotta figure it out on my own, but i literally discovered every possible thing in the game, and have every item there is , yet i get one shot by her Lust Bolt which deals 200% of my hp every time, wtf? Halp pls
Your slut level is probably too high, causing you to take too much damage from Lust Bolt.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
For anyone who is confuse or unconfirm with the 11 statue riddle puzzle in the cave at the snow map, you can check for answers. The top 2 statues answer is Fire and Breath.

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
So I enter the code he said correct code check the gallery but where is the gallery I can't find it in the menu
Do like the guy said...
Save game, and check the gallery...
(It's outside the game play itself... You see it on the first menu.)
Too bad it's not accessible from inside the game.

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
I have a bad feeling about these vagabons yet first I must learn more about what happened with Serena...Where to find Serena?

Anarion01

Jun 5, 2018
I have a bad feeling about these vagabons yet first I must learn more about what happened with Serena...Where to find Serena?
You must save Serena if you want continue this quest or if you have already save her you will find her in the laboratory in your castle

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi can Dev or anyone help me with this error i got when i was moving my character onto the tower at the volcano? When move to the tower, the donkey logo + the LOADING appear then i get this error with a retry.
Loading Error: Failed to load: img/tilesets/kissclipart-rpg-maker-mv-tower-clipart-rpg-maker-mv-tile-based-0a3ef3a184d93794.png

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
so i have complete the game and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but for some reason i stay at 91% content clear, someone has a ideia about how to reach 100%?
Did you die/give up at least once to every new mobs, even boss?
Did all the possible H-scene(agreeing to request, accepting H, etc)?
Mini scenes with all monster girls?
Max lv all equipments?
Owning all items?
Crafting all items?
Castle?
Church?
Mansion, Maid?
Use up ALL the heart shape item that gives you unlock in Gallery?
Secret stuff?(If anyone played Melty's Quest that is similar to this game would know about the monster home town with secret hard boss)

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hi can Dev or anyone help me with this error i got when i was moving my character onto the tower at the volcano? When move to the tower, the donkey logo + the LOADING appear then i get this error with a retry.
Loading Error: Failed to load: img/tilesets/kissclipart-rpg-maker-mv-tower-clipart-rpg-maker-mv-tile-based-0a3ef3a184d93794.png
Which version are you using and where did you download it? It’s the first time I see this error despite lava depths being in the game for more than half a year. The first suggestion is to just download the game from my Patreon blog to rule out data corruption or damaged releases from other sources.

You don’t need to start playing from scratch - just copy your entire save folder into the fresh release and check if the problem still persists.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Which version are you using and where did you download it? It’s the first time I see this error despite lava depths being in the game for more than half a year. The first suggestion is to just download the game from my Patreon blog to rule out data corruption or damaged releases from other sources.

You don’t need to start playing from scratch - just copy your entire save folder into the fresh release and check if the problem still persists.
I downloaded it from your thread here with the current latest Yorna v1.03 Windows.

Edit: Currently scrolling scrolling down your patreon page to find the post with the download. *scrolling scrollin...Limp Bizkit's Rollin Rollin theme song pop up in head*

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I have been seeing people complaining about their lust level to high...but OI, you can just go to desert town to see the NPC call Jeremy at the bottom left building to buy Herbal Tea which decrease Lewd Level aka Slutness Level by 1, opposite effect of Lust Draft(can be bought from Alchemist Amanda in first town potion shop) which increase Lewd Level aka Slutness Level by 1.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I downloaded it from your thread here with the current latest Yorna v1.03 Windows.

Edit: Currently scrolling scrolling down your patreon page to find the post with the download. *scrolling scrollin...Limp Bizkit's Rollin Rollin theme song pop up in head*
Err... Just use the tags on the left. This will filter all other posts except for ones you need. Or just download the attached file and try placing it in your game folder - www\img\tilesets

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dreamatrix

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Err... Just use the tags on the left. This filter all other posts except for ones you need. Or just download the attached file and try placing it in your game folder - www\img\tilesets
*forehead palm* Can't move or extract in/to the folder because of this "The file name(s) would be too long for the destination folder." pop up.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
*forehead palm* Can't move or extract in/to the folder because of this "The file name(s) would be too long for the destination folder." pop up.
Well, this explains a lot since it already should be there but it looks like your operating system can't properly address it because of the file's name length. Which OS are you running? Windows?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Did you die/give up at least once to every new mobs, even boss?
Did all the possible H-scene(agreeing to request, accepting H, etc)?
Mini scenes with all monster girls?
Max lv all equipments?
Owning all items?
Crafting all items?
Castle?
Church?
Mansion, Maid?
Use up ALL the heart shape item that gives you unlock in Gallery?
Secret stuff?(If anyone played Melty's Quest that is similar to this game would know about the monster home town with secret hard boss)
thx for your time to write this. Answering in order
1 i didn't die/give up for every boss (maybe is that).
2 i believe so, i have from the beginning of the game set a goal to get all gallery 100%.
3 yeah all scenes with all monster even domination and so on.
4 also everything max level and the spells that come with it.
5 i bought every single thing a could, some things like the legendary sword, i think you can choose only one, didn't find the other two, the yellow and blue ice one, i choose the companion sword that evolve into mate in max level, i think that was the sword name.
6 yeah in enchanting weapons and charms and in the potion table. i also have done all puzzles and maps. i only didn't find one in the secret home town.
7 the castle i entered and exited a lot of times to check with there was any event between the monster girls even with no scene.
8 yeah not much in the church, but i have done the questline all of it until i get the silver collar with magic defense.
9 yeah did everything in the masion even slut version with clients and even have done some more to see if i would got new items like the monk collar and the ring of wisdow.
10 yeah every single heart, i used it since i avoided lose to the boss, aiming to use the heart after the battle, i didn't think would affect my progress.
11 well i didn't find it too secret since is part of the main questline when you click "help", but was trully hard since i fought her with 72 slutness, so i only managed to win it because i cast fireball then use all i have to heal and let fireball do the work. by secret boss you mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right?

do you think it's because i didn't lost to every boss?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
when this erro pop up to me i try moving the folder up on the folders, like my game was inside 7 consecutive folders,folder inside folder, and i put it in like the desktop or inside only 2 consecutive folders and it works fine, hope it helps you, and didn't get too hard to understand, english isn't my first language.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
when this erro pop up to me i try moving the folder up on the folders, like my game was inside 7 consecutive folders,folder inside folder, and i put it in like the desktop or inside only 2 consecutive folders and it works fine, hope it helps you, and didn't get too hard to understand, english isn't my first language.
Even with 64bit windows 10, home or pro versions, file names longer than 255 characters can be somewhat iffy in how things work, even with the workaround you can find on various sites which are supposed to fix it.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
I need to find the cave Ayane told me about. It supposed to be in the North of her shrine. Where is this cave?

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes