XoXeXa

Formerly 'Neptrone'
Dec 24, 2017
1579017813199.png

need help to solve this puzzle.

EDIT : nevermind already find it

EDIT : I am sorry, but how i can use brown orbs ???

EDIT : it seem there is a bug. Ver 1.03 EX

EDIT : Found it. I am really sorry

Last edited:

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
So I started working baron mansion/brothel. After servicing some customers I got a cg with baron and then he said I am supposed to go to one of his maids for more work/more advanced work. The problem is, I talked with all of them and nothing happens. I decided to load an earlier save to check if I didn't screw something up and now I can't even get the baron cutscene I got the first time. Any idea what needs to be done?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
So I started working baron mansion/brothel. After servicing some customers I got a cg with baron and then he said I am supposed to go to one of his maids for more work/more advanced work. The problem is, I talked with all of them and nothing happens. I decided to load an earlier save to check if I didn't screw something up and now I can't even get the baron cutscene I got the first time. Any idea what needs to be done?
Missed anything about advanced work...
However, I think, once your slut level is above a certain level, you get access to downstairs, and, further east is another room with a guard outside. (Advanced work?)

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
Well, the baron mentioned work other than the usual prostitute work, which probably meant what you said, acces to downstairs. It still is weird that I can't seem to trigger the first baron cutscene despite reloading the game to the point before it happened. Perhaps it's because I already saw it before reloading? Oh well, I am gonna try geting her lewder and then see what happens.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Well, the baron mentioned work other than the usual prostitute work, which probably meant what you said, acces to downstairs. It still is weird that I can't seem to trigger the first baron cutscene despite reloading the game to the point before it happened. Perhaps it's because I already saw it before reloading? Oh well, I am gonna try geting her lewder and then see what happens.
To get there you'll need to see Baron's scene and have a lewd score of 10 or more. You can unlock the H event during a different playthrough, it doesn't matter for the basement's logic.

Rizelwow17

Dec 24, 2017
Two questions:

In the demon lair, there is a skull-like pillar that has 4 button that has to be press in order. What are those order since I can't find any clue

For the final boss, hoe much HP should I have? and Should lower the lewdness ~60 cause her lewd does more than my total HP

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Looks like February will be the last month for Ouro. Despite my best efforts, it looks like my skills are still lacking to make a more complex game like Ouroboros Syndrome. Interest dynamics are too negative to ignore, and a recent drop in support proves the point with the elegance of a sledgehammer. It may sound funny, but on 1 fresh follower for Ouro, I get about 3 for Yorna even if the game didn’t receive updates for ~ 8 months. This is huge. So, I’m putting Ouro on hold.

I understand some players will be greatly disappointed at this decision, yet it’s the only correct one. Ouro’s updates are much harder to make due to animations and a difficult setting. And this affects not only me, but artists too. Since Ouro’s results are negative on all fronts, I don’t see a reason to stubbornly cling to it and make life harder for everyone involved.

For what’s it worth, I’m sorry. It looks like I still suck at more complex game designs and should stick to easier ones. I won’t attempt something like this in the future until I’ll get a dedicated game designer’s help.

So, what’s next? Yorna EX version will be transferred to the public status shortly after and I will continue the original development cycle with monthly updates like it was prior to the EX version and Yorna’s final content pack.

I’ll return to developing Yorna and make something like an addon for it. Most of the new content will be after the final battle with the final boss and the “real” ending with cutscenes. I’ll adapt the logic, so players won’t need to start over to access new content.

This “addon” will have around 6-8 months of content and expand the original story and finish with enhanced endings. It will introduce new characters along with putting extra episodes for existing monster girls. Otherwise, you can expect “standard” Yorna content packs with new monster girls, funny cutscenes and new lands to explore.

After the “addon”, I plan to make another game with monster girl theme that will be similar to Yorna in several ways yet will bring several new features and gameplay elements. Positive mood and sandbox gameplay (akin to Yorna’s) will be the main focus.

Stay tuned for updates and don’t forget to participate in the !

• Sad
Reactions: Natol

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Two questions:

In the demon lair, there is a skull-like pillar that has 4 button that has to be press in order. What are those order since I can't find any clue

For the final boss, hoe much HP should I have? and Should lower the lewdness ~60 cause her lewd does more than my total HP
Check out books and bookcases in the room - they are highlighted by white shimmer. These contain hints about the puzzle.

Ada's lewd level affects lewd damage she receives so consider lowering it or trying another approach with different skills.

Natol

Mar 10, 2018
Sorry to hear that Ouro isn't working out so good. Sci-fi always seems like a harder sell than fantasy sometimes. Still, wish you the best in your future endeavors!

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Sad... but, better to shelf a bad project than trying to continue with mounting problems... and wind up with something that even you won't play.
Yorna was (is) a fun short game, good for repeat play. Expanded, it could be more so.
You could add the monster girl's dorm so that Ada can interact with them after their capture.
Maybe interact with them some after their capture.
maybe expanding the locations to add the areas that you currently can't go...
After all, the adventurer's moto is... "Check every house, every room, every desk... even if the owner runs you off... again."

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Sorry to hear that Ouro isn't working out so good. Sci-fi always seems like a harder sell than fantasy sometimes. Still, wish you the best in your future endeavors!
Sad... but, better to shelf a bad project than trying to continue with mounting problems... and wind up with something that even you won't play.
Yorna was (is) a fun short game, good for repeat play. Expanded, it could be more so.
You could add the monster girl's dorm so that Ada can interact with them after their capture.
Maybe interact with them some after their capture.
maybe expanding the locations to add the areas that you currently can't go...
After all, the adventurer's moto is... "Check every house, every room, every desk... even if the owner runs you off... again."
Thank you. Aside from adding a new island to explore I will think about new interactions with monster girls. You definitely can expect more cutscenes between both old and new characters. The "dorm" idea can be interesting but will require a lot of preparation since Yorna has a lot of monster girls at the current version - I'll think about it.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Werewolf.png

Hello! V1.0.5 monster girl poll is over and it’s time to check the results. The first place goes to with a huge lead of 47 points. The second place goes to with 23 points while is close behind with 22. leads the second trio with 18 points. managed to collect 12 and finishes with only 10.

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update and stay tuned for news! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.

Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019
1582407340418.png
I might be asking much, but can someone tell me what I have to do to clear the content for 100%, cause I really want that satisfaction. I have cleared the storyline, the vagebond quest, build the bridge, maxed out the castle, got Ada's slutness level to 69 and got every dress and skill, is there something going on at the docks, because I think that's new since the last time I played the game.
Can someone please help me.
Ps. Yeehaw Games Thank you for making this game, I have enjoyed it really really much

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
View attachment 562502
I might be asking much, but can someone tell me what I have to do to clear the content for 100%, cause I really want that satisfaction. I have cleared the storyline, the vagebond quest, build the bridge, maxed out the castle, got Ada's slutness level to 69 and got every dress and skill, is there something going on at the docks, because I think that's new since the last time I played the game.
Can someone please help me.
Ps. Yeehaw Games Thank you for making this game, I have enjoyed it really really much
You're doing better than me... I can only get 92%

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes