Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 562502
I might be asking much, but can someone tell me what I have to do to clear the content for 100%, cause I really want that satisfaction. I have cleared the storyline, the vagebond quest, build the bridge, maxed out the castle, got Ada's slutness level to 69 and got every dress and skill, is there something going on at the docks, because I think that's new since the last time I played the game.
Can someone please help me.
Ps. Yeehaw Games Thank you for making this game, I have enjoyed it really really much
Glad you liked Yorna ^^ The docks will be used for sailing to the second island in the addon's story. Did you clear Octa church's questline and watched their scene in the confession zone? Perhaps you missed something in the mansion? Also, did you reforge the puzzle sword from pieces? Maxing out Ada's lewd level is not required for 100% clear.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
for Ouro is up for grabs, don’t forget to get your rewards! You can expect Yorna’s EX version to go public during the week. It should be around the middle, but the exact date will depend on my workload.

I drafted out addon’s story and started implementing it in the game itself. You can expect the classic gameplay with several new additions to the mix.

3 new characters will join Yorna’s cast. The first one is Werewolf monster girl picked during the mongirl poll. Two others will be plot characters, codenamed “big fluff” and “small fluff”. Any ideas who that might be?

Some artists will require a bit of time to properly adapt for Yorna’s rhythm so I’m not sure how many H scenes we’ll get for v1.0.5. I will try to get two while one is guaranteed. Future updates will have at least 2 H scenes in them.

Also, I did a number of improvements from the original EX version based on player feedback. For example, I made a new ledge in the desert zone with resource nod on it so players could easily understand that roots/vines can serve as paths too.

Improved several hints from the help menu and renamed the first floor of Mortimer’s tower to help in navigation. Added sparks to interactable rubble during the search for Desona so players would immediately understand what’s new in the zone.

As for the global map, I added a small path towards Oni’s sand caves since some players had trouble finding it. Expanded the map to show more water on the right side and demonstrate whirlpool disappearance once Yorna is defeated.

Changed alchemy crafting lab in Ada’s room. The default room will reduce crafting cost for all potions. Some players didn’t understand that money cost for brewing implied smaller consumable ingredients like wood, coal or bottles to hold the liquid. Since getting too strong too fast is no longer an issue, Ada’s upgraded room will allow you to brew them for 0 coins.

Players no longer will be able to use the 30th save slot for manual saving to avoid possible confusion when the autosave feature was overwriting your data. You can still use this slot for loading purposes. If you try to use it for saving, you’ll hear the standard negative buzzer.

New characters 0 / 3

New H scenes 0 / 1-2

New puzzles 0 / 1

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2019
for Ouro is up for grabs, don’t forget to get your rewards! You can expect Yorna’s EX version to go public during the week. It should be around the middle, but the exact date will depend on my workload.

I drafted out addon’s story and started implementing it in the game itself. You can expect the classic gameplay with several new additions to the mix.

3 new characters will join Yorna’s cast. The first one is Werewolf monster girl picked during the mongirl poll. Two others will be plot characters, codenamed “big fluff” and “small fluff”. Any ideas who that might be?

Some artists will require a bit of time to properly adapt for Yorna’s rhythm so I’m not sure how many H scenes we’ll get for v1.0.5. I will try to get two while one is guaranteed. Future updates will have at least 2 H scenes in them.

Also, I did a number of improvements from the original EX version based on player feedback. For example, I made a new ledge in the desert zone with resource nod on it so players could easily understand that roots/vines can serve as paths too.

Improved several hints from the help menu and renamed the first floor of Mortimer’s tower to help in navigation. Added sparks to interactable rubble during the search for Desona so players would immediately understand what’s new in the zone.

As for the global map, I added a small path towards Oni’s sand caves since some players had trouble finding it. Expanded the map to show more water on the right side and demonstrate whirlpool disappearance once Yorna is defeated.

Changed alchemy crafting lab in Ada’s room. The default room will reduce crafting cost for all potions. Some players didn’t understand that money cost for brewing implied smaller consumable ingredients like wood, coal or bottles to hold the liquid. Since getting too strong too fast is no longer an issue, Ada’s upgraded room will allow you to brew them for 0 coins.

Players no longer will be able to use the 30th save slot for manual saving to avoid possible confusion when the autosave feature was overwriting your data. You can still use this slot for loading purposes. If you try to use it for saving, you’ll hear the standard negative buzzer.

New characters 0 / 3

New H scenes 0 / 1-2

New puzzles 0 / 1
What Password shady Guy?
And This is

the finished version of the game or something else will be added. Because 100% I finished the game and that’s it. The game is good, but does it make sense to play it after the update?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
What Password shady Guy?
And This is

the finished version of the game or something else will be added. Because 100% I finished the game and that’s it. The game is good, but does it make sense to play it after the update?
The password is part of Master's or higher tier on Patreon.

Not sure I understand your question right but v1.0.3 brings more domination scenes and small cutscenes with monster girls around Ada's castle compared to v1.0.

v1.0.5 will bring a new island with story content, different zones, monster girls and H scenes.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

102_ex.jpg

Yorna v1.03 is up and ready for download. You can get it here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Android – |

Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!

Reactions: Revy86 and RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Is this the final version or are the domination scenes still being added in? Also, wasn't this going to be patreon/steam exclusive going forward? I'm not complaining I'm just confused

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 568750

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror

MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!
I would love to have a straight walkthrough to complete 100% the game, lot of time I just walking around without knowing what to do and do random thing until finding some clues and work with it. Overall this game was good and I must say the most greatest of the 3 game you making, I hope for v1.05 in the future

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I commented too early because I'm a ding dong. According to this patreon post: , their new project is being cancelled and Yorna is going to be developed again. The game is going to continue from the true ending and will probably be developed for 6-8 months. It's good news for people who prefered Yorna like me and I highly suggest reading that post in its entirety. I don't know what's going on with the domination scenes or steam still, but that is what's happening to the game for anyone who stepped away from the game for a bit like me.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I would love to have a straight walkthrough to complete 100% the game, lot of time I just walking around without knowing what to do and do random thing until finding some clues and work with it. Overall this game was good and I must say the most greatest of the 3 game you making, I hope for v1.05 in the future
Walkthroughs:

Reactions: thevoid089

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
What Password shady Guy?
And This is

From what I have seen, the Shady Guy's password JUST gives you the pictures you would get when playing the game. By getting them early, you loose the guide for parts you have missed. Nothing that you cannot get otherwise.

XoXeXa

Formerly 'Neptrone'
Dec 24, 2017
To be brutal honest what makes the game interesting is :

-Castle upgrade and random interaction with monster girls. It's so satisfying. So yeah need more those.

-adding dynamic daylight and night would be cool too.
- or monster girl can join with you when fighting enemies.

Last edited:

Bartjes

Apr 13, 2019
Glad you liked Yorna ^^ The docks will be used for sailing to the second island in the addon's story. Did you clear Octa church's questline and watched their scene in the confession zone? Perhaps you missed something in the mansion? Also, did you reforge the puzzle sword from pieces? Maxing out Ada's lewd level is not required for 100% clear.
Jup I cleared the Octa questline, I also have every scene available in my inventory. I've probaly also done everything in the mansion; I've seen the Baron's scene and unlocked the downstairs area, is there anything more I need to do? I've also got the magic sword from all the green chests, if I remember correctly, or are you referring to something else?
anyway, thanks for the quick response ^^.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
To be brutal honest what makes the game interesting is :

-Castle upgrade and random interaction with monster girls. It's so satisfying. So yeah need more those.

-adding dynamic daylight and night would be cool too.
- or monster girl can join with you when fighting enemies.
Aww… H scenes don’t even get an honorable mention? :<

when will the update be?
I went through this game a long time ago. The game is interesting.
I want more events and plot
:eek:
v1.0.5 will arrive around March 14th-16th, the usual release dates. And, yes, it will bring new story content and monster girl interactions.

Jup I cleared the Octa questline, I also have every scene available in my inventory. I've probaly also done everything in the mansion; I've seen the Baron's scene and unlocked the downstairs area, is there anything more I need to do? I've also got the magic sword from all the green chests, if I remember correctly, or are you referring to something else?
anyway, thanks for the quick response ^^.
Hmm… Well, I was busy with Ouro and may not remember all the possible ways to get clear points, but I think you got all the main activities.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes