l145

Mar 23, 2020
Glad you liked Yorna ^^ Mind leaving a review? This helps me to polish the game and understand the players' viewpoints better.
I will wholeheartedly leave a review! I discovered the game here, so I apologize that I don't know where you publish the game except that you have Patreon updates. Where would you like me to leave the review?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I will wholeheartedly leave a review! I discovered the game here, so I apologize that I don't know where you publish the game except that you have Patreon updates. Where would you like me to leave the review?
Thanks :) F95 works just fine - it's the largest community I have.

Reactions: stever

charpredator111

Nov 26, 2019
hmm well i sold my shovel thinking they were no more chest but after floating island spawned with a map to chest i am like where the hell can i buy it again xD if someone know please let me know thanks

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
y105.png

Yorna v1.0.5 is up for download. You can check out changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Android – |

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.

lockkeydaad

Nov 30, 2019
Someone please help me puzzle of volcanic depths. My head was about to explode because more than four hours still didn't finish.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm... an update.. after the game was complete... HMM.... well.. not today, i will do it tomorrow.

Thanks for the update (y)

korko

May 30, 2017
so slut skill increse all sex skill increase but we still kill bad guy not join them?

MikeWhisk3y

Jul 2, 2017
An update?! Was not ready for this. Sadly I lost my cleared 1.03 save when I had to get a new laptop. Looks like I'll be grinding from scratch again

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
An update?! Was not ready for this. Sadly I lost my cleared 1.03 save when I had to get a new laptop. Looks like I'll be grinding from scratch again
It's a small, short game... 10 hours tops...
But if you want long, try The legend of Opala... 50+ hours, 3 games, and part 3 isn't finished yet...

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes