Pic

May 13, 2017
Short but good update, i like the new characters design waiting to see more.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Hi, I need an advice I just saved
Serena, and finished the vagabond arc , I talk to Serena in the lab and she tell me that now we must found the cultist.
But I can't find them or their lair.
Did I miss something?

I join my savefile if someone can help. Thanks (y)
what should I do with your save and how to use it in the game?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Most of the art has already arrived and I’m currently waiting for 2 scenes: kejourou’s and another maid job in the mansion. All other pieces are already in the game, you can check them out in preview posts.

Map-wise the release is ready with the exception of new mini-cutscenes with monster girls. Working on several ideas. Most likely the new content pack will get 2 such events. The new labyrinth-like zone is finished too – if players will like the idea, I’ll add a similar area to upcoming releases too. I’ll use the rest of the time before the release to playtest and polish it.

Added new alchemy brewbook and the most powerful potions. Added strong potions to castle’s and Ikko camp’s vendor lists.

Added Miko dress, it will be a pretty interesting choice for a mage with good stats and a passive skill that boosts magic attack and defense.

Added new hidden treasure to the new “Crystal mine” zone. It will be the new focus map for v1.1 – don’t forget to check out your inventory and dig up the cache!

Adjusted “Features” interface on mobile platforms, namely moved scroll buttons towards the middle of the screen for better comfort.

New monster girls 2 / 2

New H scenes 2 / 4-6

New puzzles 1 / 1

New dresses 1 / 1

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Female Protagonist...lesbian...monstergirls...got me already, but the option to play pure or slutty is even better...geting all the girls and beating every dick to the dust...download faster! *wait*

Nononbom

Jul 28, 2018
After finishing the game i end up taking a look on the gallery and...All the scenes are win/lose only? Where's the scenes with the characters from the castle with all that fun interaction and even teasing we got with them? Also, the interactions with Ayane are my favorite ones and i enjoyed the chemistry between them and expected it to grow but apparently, unless i misunderstand something, she already got a girlfriend?

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
After finishing the game i end up taking a look on the gallery and...All the scenes are win/lose only? Where's the scenes with the characters from the castle with all that fun interaction and even teasing we got with them? Also, the interactions with Ayane are my favorite ones and i enjoyed the chemistry between them and expected it to grow but apparently, unless i misunderstand something, she already got a girlfriend? Well, this game managed to makes me feel more cucked than some ntr games i played. It still a good game but i sure won't be following it anymore.

Overall, my feelings about this game is:
View attachment 617553
This is the weirdest feedback I’ve got so far... No, the gallery has all the H scenes available in the game, including optional quests and the mansion. It’s an H scene gallery after all.

If you are talking about Hanako, she’s Ayane’s grandma elder sister, not her girlfriend.

Nononbom

Jul 28, 2018
This is the weirdest feedback I’ve got so far... No, the gallery has all the H scenes available in the game, including optional quests and the mansion. It’s an H scene gallery after all.

If you are talking about Hanako, she’s Ayane’s grandma elder sister, not her girlfriend.
Oh, so i did misunderstand. Weird, i finished the mansion and visited it multiple times with high slutness but yet didn't got anything, what i could be missing? Sorry for bothering too much, maybe i shouldn't do commentaries on the middle of night when feeling sleepy :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Most of the art has already arrived and I’m currently waiting for 2 scenes: kejourou’s and another maid job in the mansion. All other pieces are already in the game, you can check them out in preview posts.

Map-wise the release is ready with the exception of new mini-cutscenes with monster girls. Working on several ideas. Most likely the new content pack will get 2 such events. The new labyrinth-like zone is finished too – if players will like the idea, I’ll add a similar area to upcoming releases too. I’ll use the rest of the time before the release to playtest and polish it.

Added new alchemy brewbook and the most powerful potions. Added strong potions to castle’s and Ikko camp’s vendor lists.

Added Miko dress, it will be a pretty interesting choice for a mage with good stats and a passive skill that boosts magic attack and defense.

Added new hidden treasure to the new “Crystal mine” zone. It will be the new focus map for v1.1 – don’t forget to check out your inventory and dig up the cache!

Adjusted “Features” interface on mobile platforms, namely moved scroll buttons towards the middle of the screen for better comfort.

New monster girls 2 / 2

New H scenes 2 / 4-6

New puzzles 1 / 1

New dresses 1 / 1
Thanks dude.

How do you gain access to the new dress? I seem to have done all the content available and found the cache in the forest.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Oh, so i did misunderstand. Weird, i finished the mansion and visited it multiple times with high slutness but yet didn't got anything, what i could be missing? Sorry for bothering too much, maybe i shouldn't do commentaries on the middle of night when feeling sleepy :ROFLMAO:
To get scenes, Ada needs to "work' there. After talking with the manager, try doors on the second floor. Other H events are available in the basement after getting the special scene with the baron and getting high enough lewd level for Ada.

Thanks dude.

How do you gain access to the new dress? I seem to have done all the content available and found the cache in the forest.
I was talking about the upcoming v1.1. The dress will be tied to the optional kitsune activity and it's not available in v1.05.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
14042020.png

Yorna v1.1 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and customary puzzle & treasure hunting, you’ll find 2 new monster girls and 3 fresh H scenes. Hanako starts preparations for the Sealing ritual and Ada will play her part to help the furballs.

You can get the new version .

H content

The update brings 3 new H events with 2 options each. So, 6 in total. The first pair is tied with Kejourou in the new explorable location – the deep mine on Ikko island. The second pair features Sarana and her boss fight. The third pair is inside the mansion’s basement – check out the rooms to find the new encounter.

New features

v1.1 brings a new feature - FAQ and feature button in the main menu. Some players didn’t find the FAQ file I put in each release and played without using quality of life features like auto-battle, textbox hiding or Ada’s sprite concealing. So, I decided to make a separate button for this.

After hitting the FAQ button, the game will open a new window with the information. To make the file automatically accessible on all platforms, I remade it into the txt format. Hope it will help with your playthrough and make it more enjoyable.

Also, v1.1 will bring the first step of kitsune shrine maidens’ optional questline and a new dress. Similar to Octa church and the vagabonds, you don’t need to complete it to progress with the main story, but it will bring its own rewards and funny scenes.

This questline line will feature a new labyrinth-like subzone. If players will like the idea, I’ll add a similar area to upcoming releases too.

Added new alchemy brewbook and the most powerful potions. These will help you beat even the most powerful enemies. Added strong potions to castle’s and Ikko camp’s vendor lists for convenience.

Minor tweaks and fixes

Fixed partly cut 3rd text line for skill and item descriptions. Their logic stays the same.

Fixed a typo in the Pandarian dress’s description. Stats, skills and visuals are the same.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Okay, another release pack is out and I’m drafting out a plan for the next dev months. So, let’s check it! Also, don’t forget to participate in the for version v1.1.5.

Ada will continue working with kitsune and learning their ways. Their optional questline will receive an update – Ayane will have a new task for you and a pretty interesting reward for completion. As usual, the new update will bring new monster girls, weapons (including the special staff), a puzzle and treasure hunting. I’m thinking about a new experiment with labyrinth-like zones too.

Tech-wise, I’ll be focused on polishing existing mechanics and preparing the foundation for new gameplay elements. Even if Yorna won’t be able to receive them, these will be useful for the new game after the addon content will reach its final stage.

Some players mentioned pauses after hitting a scroll button in the new “Feature” window. I’ll check it out and make a hotfix version if I’ll be able to find the problem and its cause.

I'm negotiating with a new artist right now. if all goes well, he should be able to participate in v1.1.5. I thought that COVID didn't fuck them up as much as other professions, but it's not quite so. Now, some artists get too many commissions to handle.

Steam version should be up during the next month. I already prepared everything for distribution and Steam is currently running internal checks before allowing me to present Yorna in the store. There is some optional stuff left like achievements, but it can wait for now. I’ll make a separate info post once it’ll be ready.

Stay tuned for upcoming updates and news! It would be great to hear what you think about the game. It’s the same as always, if you don’t like something – share it with me so I could potentially fix it. If you love Yorna – share it with your friends!

TheThird

May 8, 2018
How do you rebuild the lab? Talking to Arthur or the guy in the workshop both do nothing, and the help button only says that I need to get it rebuilt.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
How do you rebuild the lab? Talking to Arthur or the guy in the workshop both do nothing, and the help button only says that I need to get it rebuilt.
To do this, you'll need to buy a castle upgrade from "the guy in the workshop". It's called "Finish Restoration" and mentions laboratory repairs in its description.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes