zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Full ish save. I didn't save weaker weapons so if you are a collector you won't have those. Gallery is complete other than the outdated dress images.

Also for those who are asking for the code for shady guy: All it does is give a full gallery unlock, so just get a save file instead.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Full ish save. I didn't save weaker weapons so if you are a collector you won't have those. Gallery is complete other than the outdated dress images.

Also for those who are asking for the code for shady guy: All it does is give a full gallery unlock, so just get a save file instead.
Well...save file won't work without common or config rpys - at least on a Mac build...thanks, tho...and code for shady guy would be appreciated anyway...

Last edited:

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Can't figure out the solution to the new island's puzzles ( the one in the woods and the one in the snowy mountains ) ; would anyone be willing to share some tips without spoiling the solution itself ?

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Can't figure out the solution to the new island's puzzles ( the one in the woods and the one in the snowy mountains ) ; would anyone be willing to share some tips without spoiling the solution itself ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
When this game first popped up I thought it's going to be lots of yuri or futa in it.... I'm somewhat dissapointed.

Not a single female customer in the mansion.

Reactions: dav121

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
When this game first popped up I thought it's going to be lots of yuri or futa in it.... I'm somewhat dissapointed.

Not a single female customer in the mansion.
There is a shit ton of yuri, though. Mostly defeat sex when you surrender/get defeated by female enemies/bosses.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I'm all for tagging games with corruption, but I don't think it's merited in this instance

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
corruption, but I don't think it's merited in this instance
You can follow a path of purity or fall into a path of lust, obviously if you choose the lust path it is corruption since lust has corrupted the world!

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
You can follow a path of purity or fall into a path of lust, obviously if you choose the lust path it is corruption since lust has corrupted the world!
For me corruption would mean that the player would turn evil somewhat but that doesn't happen. If you want and example look at the players sister was corrupted and turned evil, that doesn't happen with the player, theretofore the game doesn't require a corruption tag

Reactions: SylvieRose

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I have 17 dresses, am I missing any? I have Miko's equipped. If I am misssing any which ones and where they located?

*edit - found the panda dress Imissed earlier in the game. Now I am looking for the last one called Desire
Actually, Desire will arrive in v1.2 along with Valkyrie's dress due to problems with art that I found out right before the release. Good job on collecting them all!

Reactions: James Eveleth

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
For me corruption would mean that the player would turn evil somewhat but that doesn't happen. If you want and example look at the players sister was corrupted and turned evil, that doesn't happen with the player, theretofore the game doesn't require a corruption tag
Corruption in an H-game isn't about becoming evil though. Generally the idea is you go from someone who isn't very sexually experienced to being someone who wants or needs it constantly. If you actually read the sex scenes that Ada goes through with a high lust value she has 100% been corrupted by her sexual encounters. And it is awesome.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Last time I checked this game, it was finished and Dev was focusing on creating another game called Ouroboros.

I'm pretty surprised that new content is added.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Corruption in an H-game isn't about becoming evil though. Generally the idea is you go from someone who isn't very sexually experienced to being someone who wants or needs it constantly. If you actually read the sex scenes that Ada goes through with a high lust value she has 100% been corrupted by her sexual encounters. And it is awesome.
for me i didn't notice any difference from the 1st H scene to the last, and I accept corruption doesn't necessarily mean evil but there really is no obivious difference between the character at the start of the game, to me, versus the one near the end, and I say near the end because i'm stuck with some scene where they burn themselves at a tea party the MC says I'll get a cold drink and... nothing..

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The public release is out, don’t forget to check it out!

The art for the new dress (Valkyrie’s) has arrived and it will be available in Diana’s dress shop together with Desire. Both new clothes are craftable so make sure you have enough materials. Mindflayer’s H scene art is almost ready – we are fixing problems with the artist.

I’m working on the narrative part for the second H scene with Cursed Sword while waiting for the art to arrive and gluing up together all the parts of the new update.

The release is scheduled in the usual middle of the month and if something will change, I’ll make a separate info post.

Troubleshooting the trap track took a ton of time. The most infuriating one received a rather hilarious solution. So, all rolling boulders, mine fall into a hole at the end of their route. Problem is, sometimes the player can try interacting with them right at the moment where collision and damage logic shuts down and “falling down” animation played out. The poor boulder gets confused about what to do in this “in-between” situation and becomes stuck.

Since such interaction wasn’t intended, the default logic says – don’t do anything. The solution to this issue was setting a state to explicitly tell the event to do nothing. Then, the happy boulder completes the “do nothing’ instruction and goes on with the falling down animation. *Brainfart sound* If you are confused why you are reading this in the weekly report – it took me 3 evenings to nail this bugger down…

Kitsune’s optional questline received the next step – get inside the great furball library and see if you can get valuable knowledge from it with Ayane.

Several zones will receive additional ambiance tracks in v1.2 to improve the atmosphere as a test rollout. Based on players’ feedback, I’ll either delete these or add them to all other zones. Such tracks use BGM’s volume level.

New monster girls 2 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 2 / 2

New dresses 2 / 2

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I dont disagree with that assessment, I was thinking the same thing when I first replied. But corruption is in different forms per game. I use zetta216 reply which you've read and every game is different. But I've played games is which the MC becomes evil and influences those around him or her, but most of the games I played with corruption tags the MC isn't evil and it just changes them but doesn't really influence anything else.

Reactions: dav121

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
for me i didn't notice any difference from the 1st H scene to the last, and I accept corruption doesn't necessarily mean evil but there really is no obivious difference between the character at the start of the game, to me, versus the one near the end, and I say near the end because i'm stuck with some scene where they burn themselves at a tea party the MC says I'll get a cold drink and... nothing..
Well, this sounds like an issue. I just checked this miniscene on my own client and it works fine. Since scene activation is tied to moving into the zone with it, you can send me your entire save folder (Google Drive or Mega will do) and I'll take a look at it.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
She goes from reluctant to eager. That is her corruption in this. She goes from hating the idea of being raped by monsters to working as a sex maid and fucking monsters for fun. Compare the low lust scene with the Ogre to the high lust or domination scenes. We move from her being raped, to her enjoying the fuck, to her force fucking the enemy. In some of the newer scenes its the difference between being defeated and forced to do what the monsters want, to her inviting them to fuck her and encouraging them to do more/harder/etc.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes