Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Akaname’s art has already arrived and together with the artist we are working on the H scene for her. The new dress will arrive during this week. You’ll find it in the puzzle rewards in the next release. Genie may arrive a bit later – the artist is moving into the new flat at the moment.

Both puzzles are ready. One of them will be rolling stones with a bit of a twist and the second one is the simple memorization sequence. Since I’m still waiting for the public polls (scheduled for the public release date) about trap tracks, v1.2.5 won’t have one. After getting all the feedback, I’ll think about adding more.

Tech-wise I’m working on the maps (about 70% done at the moment), QTE module for the future use and kitsune’s optional questline. Their quest will receive another step in v1.2.5 and I plan to finish the furball story in v1.3. Don’t worry, Ayane isn’t going anywhere but gets a bit of punishment from her sis :p

Decreased Titania’s lewd damage resistance so players could get the domination scene easier.

Also, I’m working on adding some NPC reactions to naked Ada. No scenes though, but it’s pretty strange that they don’t react at all.

New monster girls 1 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 2 / 2

New dresses 0 / 1

Aparthu

Jun 30, 2020
Can Someone tell me how to use the shovel? I am unable to find any treasures even though I have all the maps and a shovel.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Can Someone tell me how to use the shovel? I am unable to find any treasures even though I have all the maps and a shovel.
Well, what's the problem? Check out the map, stand on the x mark, and use the shovel from your inventory. If you are in the right place, Ada will dig up some loot.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how to find game file in android?
If you downloaded it from mega, you should see the file name. If you do, you can look that up from the search bar showing you all of your apps. If you didn't, use the search bar to find the app My Files, it should be in there.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Akaname’s H scene art is ready so I finally can assemble the whole event and playtest it. Dark Elegance dress is already in the build. Genie takes longer to arrive than expected. The combat sprite should be ready during the next week along with the H scene – I’ll make a separate info post if the usual release date changes.

Tech-wise, all maps are ready and I’m polishing the last bits of logic to test them all out and add counters + hints for all steps.

The new part of the kitsune optional quest will feature a new passive skill and a chase segment. I decided to diversify puzzles with a bit of action. Based on your feedback, I may increase the number of such activities or cut them in the future.

And the usual treasure digging is ready too. This time part of the cache will be used in the puzzle aside from just holding some goodies.

Stay tuned for upcoming public polls – your opinion will shape the future updates.

New monster girls 1 / 2

New H scenes 2 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 2 / 2

New dresses 1 / 1

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comerc170620.png

Yorna v1.2 is up for download. You can check the changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Android – |

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
just asking but is this game already complete:unsure:?....by the way is it just lesbian or do we get regular sex as well

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
just asking but is this game already complete:unsure:?....by the way is it just lesbian or do we get regular sex as well
It's mostly lesbian sex with monster girls, but there are a fair number of male monsters and some human men as well.

The completion of the game is kind of like having a part 2 / chapter 2 of the story continuing from the first one in the same game. So it's still being developed.

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
I just started the game and without even entering the first combat encounter I've been getting errors, both in exiting the options in the main menu and in saving manually.

I have the Mac version, so maybe that explains some things.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I just started the game and without even entering the first combat encounter I've been getting errors, both in exiting the options in the main menu and in saving manually.

I have the Mac version, so maybe that explains some things.
To say something precise, I need to see these errors. Also, check out the MacOS . It may already cover your problems.

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Can someone direct me in the right direction in finding the Valkyrie dress? i got the tattered map and its treasure, but no dress was with it. no dress with the column puzzle, no dress in the library and none at the dress maker... where am i missing?

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes