Namelesss

Oct 21, 2018
Good evening I have downloaded Yorna the latest version but do not find the path where the game is saved I play on my phone also have A Nee Dawn and the Savegame I found but Yorna I have not found . I couldn't find the savegame. Can someone tell me where to find the Savegame ?
As long as i know. tryin to search my save game deep in the root files.
I think u can find the save game here on the pict
Dont mess with it or u'll lose all the save game (i mess with storage session and voila my save is gone)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ramival

Sep 5, 2017
Hi, usually i don't like to ask for tips how to solve puzzles but i'd really like to finish this game and i'm stuck in the ice tower puzzle with the colour orbs. managed to open the first (purple) but can't quiet wrap my head around how to open the next gate! please be kind and point me in the right direction if you don't mind! cheers in advance ;-)

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Hi, usually i don't like to ask for tips how to solve puzzles but i'd really like to finish this game and i'm stuck in the ice tower puzzle with the colour orbs. managed to open the first (purple) but can't quiet wrap my head around how to open the next gate! please be kind and point me in the right direction if you don't mind! cheers in advance ;-)
If it is the same puzzle that I am thinking of, I believe you are dealing with color mixtures... what colors together make other colors

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Pharaon_small.png

The monster girl poll is over so let’s see who won this time. The first place goes to with a score of 51 while gets the second one with 50 points. Yeap, just 1 point away from the leader. finishes third with 42. has 15 points and gets 10. Finally, finishes last with only 5 points. Don’t you love them horny?

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update and stay tuned for news! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017

This :poop: video may help :LUL:
Which version are you playing???
Here are all the ones I've collected:

V1.2: 7319
V1.1.5: 5019
V1.1: 9317
V1.03: 1381
V1.02 EX: 1948
V1.03 EX: 1381
V1.05 EX: 3395
V1.0c: 6893
V1.0b: 6893
V1.0: 6893

Reactions: Raragi

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Which version are you playing???
Here are all the ones I've collected:

V1.2: 7319
V1.1.5: 5019
V1.1: 9317
V1.03: 1381
V1.02 EX: 1948
V1.03 EX: 1381
V1.05 EX: 3395
V1.0c: 6893
V1.0b: 6893
V1.0: 6893
Doubt you wanted to reply to me , the low res "tutorial" video does show it

Spionkreutz

Dec 16, 2017
Hallo, ich habe noch einmal nachgesehen. Ich kann den Speicherort des Savegames einfach nicht finden. Kann mir bitte jemand dort helfen?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hallo, ich habe noch einmal nachgesehen. Ich kann den Speicherort des Savegames einfach nicht finden. Kann mir bitte jemand dort helfen?
Well, if I understand the question right, the save folder is in www folder. To properly transfer your progress, you need to copy the entire save folder. This is true for all desktop versions.

If you are talking about the mobile version, I don't recommend fiddling with it because you'll need to use the root access. This may cause some problems by chance and void your device's warranty.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

The art will be arriving shortly. Pharaoh sprite is almost done, and you’ll see her in a preview soon. The new dress is not that far from completion too, and it should be finished before the next week. Anubis will arrive a bit later, while the first scene should be ready during the next week.

Tech-wise, the main maps are about 60% done. I’m focusing on finishing the zones and updating the tilesets with new elements before applying the main bulk of logic.

One of the puzzles is ready. This time it’s one of the pipe-turning minigames where players need to connect two points with different kinds of pipes. The second one is still in production and it will feature the new QTE module so I could get the feedback from you, the players.

The kitsune optional quest will reach the final step in v1.3. Ada will get the last bit of the rewards, including an alter version of traditional kitsune dress, and see what will happen to a certain mischievous furball. At the moment, it’s about 50% done.

Added the second part of reactions to Ada being naked. It’s mainly focused on the castle grounds.

Fixed music not playing after loading a saved game in the new mountain zone.

Fixed Wisdom and Balance skill. Now it adds the correct amount of bonus stats.

New monster girls 0 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 1 / 2

New dresses 0 / 1

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Anubis sprite will arrive shortly during this week and the artist will focus on a scene for her. And the second scene for the lord of the desert is already in works. The new dress should be finished before Wednesday.

I’m done with the maps and tilesets, currently focusing on applying the logic. There are several updates on this front:

The second puzzle is ready and this time I want to see how players will react to QTE minigame. It’s not hard to complete and will serve as a feedback test.

The kitsune quest’s ending is ready. Ada will get her alter kitsune dress (with a surprise) and see how the whole mini-story will end. As always, expect a bit of weirdness mixed with cuteness – the usual kitsune stuff.

Also, I’m thinking about adding another soundbar in the options menu. It will regulate new ambiance sounds you can hear in some zones. Since I’m planning to add more of these tracks, a way to mute or make them louder can be handy for players.

New monster girls 1 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 2 / 2

New dresses 0 / 1

RVlN3DK3Y80ARD

Jul 30, 2020
Hi. I'm stuck at 93% complete. It's the same figure I had in 1.1.5 so I don't think I missed new content.

I have the gallery fully unlocked

With that 7% is like I'm missing an entire location, but then I would have missed the miniboss and the standard enemies for that location and there would be missing images in the gallery.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hi. I'm stuck at 93% complete. It's the same figure I had in 1.1.5 so I don't think I missed new content.

I have the gallery fully unlocked

With that 7% is like I'm missing an entire location, but then I would have missed the miniboss and the standard enemies for that location and there would be missing images in the gallery.
Check out optional activities like kitsune quest on the second island, church quest, etc. Clearing the gallery doesn't affect your main clear percentage since it has its own progress.

Reactions: RVlN3DK3Y80ARD

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I get told I get +1 in Group Sex, but the skill is still 0. Same with Submission.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes