nutakuplayer

Feb 21, 2018
Got a good question for you guys, what's the code for the puzzle in the tentacle lair, the one with "sun" "skull" "candle" "mountain" ?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm not sure what to do with the 3 orbs at the end of the puzzle room in the Water Realm.

1596702104829.png

I get told I get +1 in Group Sex, but the skill is still 0. Same with Submission.
After going to room on the first floor, the those lewd skills gone up. No idea how this works.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

comerc15072020.png

Yorna v1.2.5 is up for download. You can get it here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Android – |

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Got a good question for you guys, what's the code for the puzzle in the tentacle lair, the one with "sun" "skull" "candle" "mountain" ?
Search the books in the room for clues. It's pretty simple.

I'm not sure what to do with the 3 orbs at the end of the puzzle room in the Water Realm.

View attachment 761293

After going to room on the first floor, the those lewd skills gone up. No idea how this works.
It's the same thing you did to get into this room - place an orb with the correct color on the plate. It's special so see if you can find it in this region.

As for the lewd level, it's the same deal as with your regular level. You get XP from the scenes and once it's high enough - you get a level. This will increase the associated lewd skill and Ada's general lewd level.

Neptrone

Dec 24, 2017
No, I don’t have such plans and, to be honest, I didn’t even know about the new version before you mentioned it. From what I have seen so far, it’s RPG Maker MV with a few plugins bundled into the core functions. 4 layers for mapping are nice and seeing NPC routes is handy, but it’s not even close to forcing a version transition for me.

1) Most of the “new” stuff in MZ is already available as plugins for MV. Looks like a cash-grab attempt from Kadokawa aimed at new devs who aren’t familiar with MV. Plus, most likely MV plugins won’t be directly compatible with MZ, leaving the new version with fewer functions at least at the start.

2) The map tile size remains 48x48 pixels. I bought MV for it, but MZ brings nothing new in this regard. Well, some games are still running on old stuff like Ace with a gunport view of 640x480 and still have people who want to support such devs.

3) Nonexistent support from Kadokawa if you aren’t going for FAQ stuff. It takes forever for them to answer your ticket, and even then, they may have nothing to say about the problem. In my case, I waited 1,5 months only to get “Try asking on the Kadokawa forums. We have a lot of active and experienced developers there.” No thanks.
Good point. I think better wait until all plug-in from MV available in MZ.

By the way this is what i found in rpgm forum about MZ :

1) Optimized filesize for projects (from 400mb to 88mb).
2) Better performance and optimization.
3) Elfkisser completely changes how animations are made/handled/can look, and how much space they take in the projects.
4) Movement Route Preview in the Editor and more Event Options.
5) It's not just an additional map layer, it's manual layer mapping option which will greatly increase overall details in maps, parallax won't be absolutely necessary anymore to have some good detail.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So, based on how the description says you can be both pure/slutty, I'm hoping you can also be solely lesbian if you want?
Yes, you can opt for "girl on girl" scenes only. You can even complete the game without seeing any H scenes at all if you prefer to do so. Some players consider this a flaw but the decision is always up to you.

Good point. I think better wait until all plug-in from MV available in MZ.

By the way this is what i found in rpgm forum about MZ :

1) Optimized filesize for projects (from 400mb to 88mb).
2) Better performance and optimization.
3) Elfkisser completely changes how animations are made/handled/can look, and how much space they take in the projects.
4) Movement Route Preview in the Editor and more Event Options.
5) It's not just an additional map layer, it's manual layer mapping option which will greatly increase overall details in maps, parallax won't be absolutely necessary anymore to have some good detail.
I'm in no way trying to dissuade you from getting the new version, just sharing my 3+ years of using RPG Maker series.

1) Just marketing bull or I don't get what is mentioned here. The project size is almost irrelevant. Before deploying the game you can exclude unused files, which brings down the game's weight down to about 100 MB. Most of the engine files are simple libraries and json files. For example, Yorna's Windows release is 1.58 GB with the main bulk of weight coming from 1407 pictures and 22 tracks. MZ won't reduce it in any significant way.

2) Oh, don't even start me on this. I perfectly remember how projects fatally bugged out and crashed after a minor performance update in Steam from Kadokawa. Many devs without backups lost a ton of work due to this. And speaking plainly about performance, your vacuum cleaner can run RPG Maker games, so it's yet another marketing bull. Plus, the non-existent support from Kadokawa won't allow me to invest in any of their stuff.

3 & 5) Let's just be honest. RPG Maker games aren't expected to look beautiful like the Crysis series. Animations can be done prettier, yay. Most devs will still use the default ones since they fit and don't consume your time for creation. That's the whole idea behind RPG Maker - it allows you to save a huge chunk of time on basic coding and base assets.

The ability to map layers can be useful in some cases. For example, you make a room with furniture and other details, then decide to change the floor and wall tile. In MV, doing this will erase all the furniture so you'll need to place it again. In MZ, you can map them to another layer and just change what you need. Still, a very limited use since it's easy to make a mock-up version to test out how the things will look before committing to the final version of the map.

And most of the time the extra layer won't be needed. I don't know, let's just take a popular RPG Maker game from this forum. Town of Passion popped first for me. Are all zones using enough details to fill all 3 layers on most maps? No. Hell, some don't even use 2 properly. Is it enough to secure 5k+ $ funding on Patreon? Yes. Then why bother? It can be useful, but it's more for self-gratification.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Anubis sprite is ready and I’m currently polishing narrative part for both monster girls. Pharaoh’s H scene is already here, it just needs a few tweaks here and there. Anubis fun pics will arrive right before the release.

Speaking of the release, you can expect the new version to arrive at the usual time – the middle of the month. If something goes wrong, I will make a separate info post about the reasons and the new date. Though, at the moment, nothing suggests the delay.

Tech-wise, the release is ready and I’m simply polishing and playtesting the new content. The game will be ready to roll out once the last bits of art arrives.

I gathered a lot of feedback concerning the ambiance sounds and the dedicated control option. Most of the players want to see it, and I will implement this feature in v.1.3.5. Doing it in the upcoming release is rather risky since modding this will touch the base RPG Maker functions and I will need some time to properly test it afterward.

Fixed a desync between Ada’s emotion and dress layers after the miniscene in the kitsune temple.

New monster girls 2 / 2

New H scenes 2 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 2 / 2

New dresses 1 / 1

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
GOSH DARN MOTHER-HUGGER LIGHTS OUT PUZZLE!

lightsout.png
I spent so much time trying to solve this. Then I found this site:

It told me there was no solution. ;_;

I can only assume that there is some trick I'm missing. The instructions are obscure (to me at least) so they may hide a secret.

Golden light will lead the way. Ignite it.
Focus on your goal and cast away distractions.
If it's not working the first time - to it twice.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes