Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Will a thread be made about the new game ?

I guess it won't be the same gameplay since I saw that it will be more Sandbox like.

I wonder how people will react considering that there are very few games with the Yuri + Monster Girl tag and the new game is going with a male MC.

Reactions: Natol and ddadevil

ddadevil

Oct 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "Raizeki, post: 4952550, member: 446550"]
какой код для v 1-3-5?
[/ QUOTE]
мне помог 1831

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! Don’t forget to check out the Magus release wave for and !

The work is progressing fine despite the slight shift to Elly’s and Belle’s art packs. Both involved artists assure me that they will finish the work before the release date around 14-16th February. Since I want to get inside the usual release dates, I’ll make our best along with artists. If something changes, I’ll make a separate info post.

All new maps are ready and I’m working on Jack’s “home” cave. v0.1.5 will bring the first improvements you can make for your home. I’m working on a system that will allow buying elements separately from each other in the future since I plan to make quite a few of them. Also, I have an idea to allow players to buy paintings with their favorite girls and hang these at home. Just an idea though, not sure if I will be able to make this in v0.1.5 or the next release.

Finished Mona’s new H scene and the extra fun you can have with her boobies once you’ll reach the second milestone in relationships with her and finish her mini-quest. These are repeatable right in the game, just like Mariam’s confession H scene. And no, Lady Dimitrescu and the new Resident Evil trailer didn’t affect this :> Now working on Elly and Belle’s teasing scenes.

Fixed night forest ambiance incorrectly playing in some indoor areas around evening and night.

Renamed slot 30 in the save menu into AutoSave to avoid possible confusion. No changes to actual working logic.

Added autosave function to the first transition into the deeper forest area in Niko forest.

Added several potions to Mona’s shop as a way to increase Jack’s stats for a day. These are available once you’ll accompany her to the forest for some herb gathering. Such potions can be handy for stat checks in some actions and even minigames like the wrestling.

Disabled and removed several testing skills from the early builds of the game. No real impact on the gameplay, just some interface clearing.

Thanks to Bauch1234 fixed the bug that allowed players to get inside the deeper part of the forest at night. Using this bug caused the game to freeze over time since the logic wasn’t expecting such behavior. Also, I added soft padding to avoid such freezes in the future.

That’s it, stay tuned for the upcoming previews and updates! I also plan to make separate threads for MonGirl Sexpedition on community forums once the game will hit the public release date.

Reactions: BearyTeddie

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
What is the Solution to the First puzzle in the desert i have not figured that one out yet i might not have the order right

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
What is the Solution to the First puzzle in the desert i have not figured that one out yet i might not have the order right
If I'm guessing the puzzle right, there's a solution on .

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
I hope I won't make too much repeat, but has the steam issue not been solved yet? Or will the game never return to steam? Probably been asked a thousand times but can't find a recent answer :x

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I hope I won't make too much repeat, but has the steam issue not been solved yet? Or will the game never return to steam? Probably been asked a thousand times but can't find a recent answer :x

It’s fine! No, there are no positive updates on this front, so I just keep the Steam situation to myself until it resolves.

I re-run the new version of the game into the Steam shop after confirming that changing the art from the claim will be good enough. They ran some checks for more than a month. I asked them for status and how can I help each week of the said month.

They finally changed the check status to ready just to ban the new version of Yorna without any details. Gee, great client service. I pinged the support, and they redirected me to DMCA team. I described the situation to them and got an astonishing answer.

“Your original game was permanently retired under copyright complaint X. It looks like you then resubmitted the exact same game under AppId Y. The game was banned because it was a resubmission of a game already banned.”

Sadly, I can’t follow the logical acrobatics where “looks like” leads to “the exact same game”. Despite the changed art and my willingness to provide a table of changes, they just closed the dialogue on their end.

At the moment, I’m preparing to bump this issue to their higher-ups and see the reaction. If they won’t react, I’ll take this case to the lawyer.

Reactions: Experimantal

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
It’s fine! No, there are no positive updates on this front, so I just keep the Steam situation to myself until it resolves.

I re-run the new version of the game into the Steam shop after confirming that changing the art from the claim will be good enough. They ran some checks for more than a month. I asked them for status and how can I help each week of the said month.

They finally changed the check status to ready just to ban the new version of Yorna without any details. Gee, great client service. I pinged the support, and they redirected me to DMCA team. I described the situation to them and got an astonishing answer.

“Your original game was permanently retired under copyright complaint X. It looks like you then resubmitted the exact same game under AppId Y. The game was banned because it was a resubmission of a game already banned.”

Sadly, I can’t follow the logical acrobatics where “looks like” leads to “the exact same game”. Despite the changed art and my willingness to provide a table of changes, they just closed the dialogue on their end.

At the moment, I’m preparing to bump this issue to their higher-ups and see the reaction. If they won’t react, I’ll take this case to the lawyer.
What a reply, didn't explain so much details, thanks a lot, it really sucks that they thought the game was the same when art got changed. The patreon/f95 version of the game has the original art or changed art by the way? I'll find away to support yorna somehow if it never comes to steam again though ahah

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes