hexxish

Dec 7, 2019
Would someone mind helping me out...

Where do I get the fire spirts in the desert ??
"in the Desert, climb down vines at the bridge-like section." I followed this, but only the green chest is down there, and I have yet to see, pick up, summon, ect any spirts. I've tried clicking on every wall down on both sides. I see kinda burnt ground, but clicking that also does nothing.

any help would be highly appreciated.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Would someone mind helping me out...

Where do I get the fire spirts in the desert ??
"in the Desert, climb down vines at the bridge-like section." I followed this, but only the green chest is down there, and I have yet to see, pick up, summon, ect any spirts. I've tried clicking on every wall down on both sides. I see kinda burnt ground, but clicking that also does nothing.

any help would be highly appreciated.
The quest item you need was in that chest. Just return to Ayane the kitsune.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
e1n.jpg

Yorna E3 (Short for extra pack number 3) is up for download! You can get the new version .

H content

There are one new mansion H scene and a new domination option with the akaname in this update. The first one is about some lewd fun with ropes. You can find it in the mansion’s basement – there’s a new guard before the room entrance. He will give you all the details.

The second new H scene features akaname on the second (Ikko) island, check out the mountain ridge before the desert zone. Both new scenes are located towards the end of the gallery.

Don’t forget, to get domination H events, you need to defeat enemies with lust magic like “Seduce” and “Lust Bolt” only. Any other offensive means will give you a regular victory. All other skills like buffs and heal are fine. Please note, not all enemies have domination scenes – you can check this in the gallery.

New features and activities

As always, I made two new mini-scenes, mainly featuring the “smol” gang. You can them in the fox temple on the second (Ikko) island. This time both of them are about Momo and her cuteness :>. Both new mini-scenes are available closer to the end of the game, after you’ll unlock True Yorna’s lair.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed an issue with tap input on Android devices. Tapping some buttons like hide/unhide previously counted as a move command, so Ada tried to follow your tapping. Now, this shouldn’t be happening. If you still encounter this issue on version E3 – please contact me.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Heya! Since most players wanted weekly reports back, I'm back with the first one.

Let's start with Yorna. I'm finishing Chimera's domi scene - you can check the preview . I have all the art on my hands, so it's all about polishing the narrative at the moment. Will be done during this week.

Made a convenience change in the forest spirit H scene logic. Previously, the normal scene variation with it required Ada to have lewd level 4 or less. This meant that you couldn't lower it enough with herbal tea if you missed the H event at the start of the game and decided to unlock the whole gallery later. Now, the normal H scene option needs lewd level 5 or less - just right so you could use the herbal tea.

Fixed a small bug with herbal tea and dress changes. Previously. if you drank the tea or lust drafts and tried to change Ada's dress in the same inventory session, the on-map sprite didn't change. Now, it correctly shows the active dress.

And a bit of sad news for players who wait for Yorna's return to Steam. The usual Steam Direct checks take a ridiculously big amount of time for the return. There are two of them. One for the store page's description and decor. And the other one is for basic game build testing.

So, the shop check found nothing wrong with the page, but the support team can't mark it as passed unless the build check gives Yorna the green light. This wasn't the case the first time the game got into Steam. Can't say if this is the new rule set or they make a special case of Yorna.

The build check failed 2 times in a row on a perfectly playable E3 build. The first time they wanted to test all the listed features and asked for the full save. The second time the testers mentioned Yorna failed some kind of automated tests without even providing any info about these or what they want from me. Thanks, Steam. Thus, the release window shifts to January because of Valve - "the game must be at coming soon status at least 2 weeks prior to the release." And you don't get this status until both checks give you the green light...

Switching over to MonGirl Expedition. I'm finishing the last things I want to be in the release. Currently, I'm working on adding events for catgirl Naka and the first H scene for the oni Mona. The first one awaits the illustration art while the second one is waiting for the experimental H scene art.

Talking about the art assets, I'm about the finalize the wrestling mini-game. The logic is almost done, I just need to tune the balance and add simple graphics to the game to illustrate the action. It's a rather simple mini-game where you need to press the correct direction arrows to overpower your opponents. My biggest concern about it is the mobile devices, these may need some adjustments.

Another game is ready, and I just have to tune the rewards. This one will allow players to guide a fairy in a search for valuables. Balancing the risk versus rewards, you will make treasure hunts with fairies' help.

Logic-wise, I'm filing with the last feature for the game - girl diary. This book will allow you to check all the different girls that you met in the game and see your relationships with them. Hopefully, this will help players to see their progress and anticipate the new options with girls once they unlock new levels of affection.

That’s about it. So far, so good. The estimated release date for the new project stays the same – January 2021. If all will go well, the new game will come out pretty soon.

STkems

Dec 6, 2018
Currently, I'm stuck in the Fire Crystal questline. First of, I have the Fire Crystal in my inventory and Ayane had the dialogue with me in the Castle's laboratory that I should meet her for plan B, which from what I've gathered in this thread means I should find her at her Shrine; she's not there and I can't enter the building itself if one is supposed to do that.
When I stand in front of the flame wall in the Sand Cave it says:

"This flame is clearly reacting to the fire crystal in my hand but I don't know how to extinguish it. I need to find an expert on essence crystals."

When I ask the ingame help it says:

"I need to get the fire essence in the desert and try to tame the spirits. It's my best bet to save sis."

So is my save bugged, or am I missing something obvious here?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Currently, I'm stuck in the Fire Crystal questline. First of, I have the Fire Crystal in my inventory and Ayane had the dialogue with me in the Castle's laboratory that I should meet her for plan B, which from what I've gathered in this thread means I should find her at her Shrine; she's not there and I can't enter the building itself if one is supposed to do that.
When I stand in front of the flame wall in the Sand Cave it says:

"This flame is clearly reacting to the fire crystal in my hand but I don't know how to extinguish it. I need to find an expert on essence crystals."

When I ask the ingame help it says:

"I need to get the fire essence in the desert and try to tame the spirits. It's my best bet to save sis."

So is my save bugged, or am I missing something obvious here?
Talk with Ayane again.
This is the only crystal you can get before you are sent to get it, so it's like Ayane doesn't know you already have it.

STkems

Dec 6, 2018
Talk with Ayane again.
This is the only crystal you can get before you are sent to get it, so it's like Ayane doesn't know you already have it.
Problem is, I can't find her anywhere.

Edit: Solved, though I can't say what happened to spawn her in her shrine.

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Damn, this game has been amazing so far. Particularly appreciate the fact that it's mainly girl on girl.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Okay, let’s start with Yorna. Both new H domi scenes are ready (Chimera’s and Anubis’s), just finished polishing the narrative part for the last one. You can check out the preview . With this, all normal enemies have their own domi variations, and the domination feature is completed for all options. What’s left is to make another small & funny cutscene with monster girls and the release is ready to be play-tested.

Can’t say anything good about the new version of Yorna for Steam. I made a new version of the game and put it to Steam's check on December 12th. The review team said, “some kind of automatic tests failed, please await further details”. 2 weeks passed, and up to this moment the status didn't change at all. All my questions about this are met with standard-issue answers like "we are working on it! thanks for your patience!" and no details about these tests. Well, guess we can only wait…

And let’s switch to the pretty happy news about the new project. All is going well, and all the main mechanics are already in the game except just one. I’m making the last maps for your adventures with about 90% completed both with tiles and logic.

The second focus point is the mini-games and different events with girls. Since MonGirl (s)Expedition uses the night and day cycle, I have a lot of opportunities to add these into the game. So, I’m planning to add several right in the first release. Priestess already got hers, oni and neko are in the work. If the time permits, I’ll also add the kitsune for the cult of fluff.

I want to try out a different approach with h scene in the new game. These will be smaller but more frequent. Also, as some players wanted in Yorna, the H scenes will be re~playable through the game story, not just the gallery mode.

Otherwise, what’s lefts are various interface pieces to swap the placeholders out and finalizing the state of the game. All in all, I can say it’s good progress, especially if you keep in mind the holiday season and the reduced work time before the release.

That’s it. Stay tuned for the upcoming updates and happy new year to you! See you in 2021 ^^

Reactions: Natol
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes