Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Just wondering, what exactly IS Yorna E1? I mean you say it's an extra pack, but what is it in relation to the main game/previous updates? Like is it the now completed game with more content thrown in, or what?
Well, I posted the changelog on the previous page. All the changes are in there. In short, extra packs provide new domi H scenes and mini-events with monster girls.

can someone give me hint to defeat genie ? i am at level 38 n slutness 48, everytime got hit by seduce my hp wont last long and the combos not stoping with genie seduce
My bet is your lust level is too high and you take too much extra damage from her lust attacks. Either roll the dice and try to fry her with your own enhanced lust magic or reduce your lewd level.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Alright, so I just joined in on patreon, and noticed I'm missing two dresses; Rapture and Black Elegance. Are they not in 1.35, or are there special conditions for the unlock?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Alright, so I just joined in on patreon, and noticed I'm missing two dresses; Rapture and Black Elegance. Are they not in 1.35, or are there special conditions for the unlock?
Thanks for the support! In case you didn't see my response on Patreon, these dresses are in later Ikko island zones - Yorna's lair and mountain pass. Check for optional puzzle/trap zones.
Panda-Domination, Werewolf -Domination

still missing
That's probably because they are part of Extra 1 (E1) update.

Mattriones98

Nov 5, 2020
So I just want to say, this is the best adventure game (adult) that I played. The story and characters are really interesting and its nice to see how much the game grew in 2 years. My only question is, will the game have other story content or its finished and you will now put rest of CGs and so on into the game?

It would be really good if you could continue the story

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the support! In case you didn't see my response on Patreon, these dresses are in later Ikko island zones - Yorna's lair and mountain pass. Check for optional puzzle/trap zones.

That's probably because they are part of Extra 1 (E1) update.
I didn't manage to get the kitsune dress for the special training i had to end up using save editor to get the outfit and see if the progress trigger but it seems it wasn't the case. i keep seeing an orange lil fox walking around the cave infinite loop and no matter how many times i follow it or try to double back to try to catch it ? the result is always gonna be an endless loop lol D:

anyways once again great game you done and i can't wait what is next on your list of projects

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So I just want to say, this is the best adventure game (adult) that I played. The story and characters are really interesting and its nice to see how much the game grew in 2 years. My only question is, will the game have other story content or its finished and you will now put rest of CGs and so on into the game?

It would be really good if you could continue the story
Thanks, glad you liked Yorna. I don't plan to make more content for it except the extra packs with new domination H scenes and funny dialogues until I switch to the new game. Yorna got a meh reception and despite my best efforts, the situation didn't change these 3 years.
I didn't manage to get the kitsune dress for the special training i had to end up using save editor to get the outfit and see if the progress trigger but it seems it wasn't the case. i keep seeing an orange lil fox walking around the cave infinite loop and no matter how many times i follow it or try to double back to try to catch it ? the result is always gonna be an endless loop lol D:

anyways once again great game you done and i can't wait what is next on your list of projects
Thank you. I already made a joke about distraction fox working, so... You need to get the dress, not catch the fox. Check out if there's something else besides the furball in those caves. It's pretty easy.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
In this labyrinth, something always points towards the right direction, be it statue, weird cracks, etc; once I noticed that and tried to follow (I have nothing to lose, right?), it actually worked.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Is there another prostitution scene other that the normal ones and the punishing the maid one?
Check the basement floor in the mansion. Also, you can see all the H scenes in the gallery. Locked ones will still have their names, so you can get an idea if you are missing one.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comerc131120202.jpg

Yorna E2 (Short for extra pack number 2) is up for download! You can get the new version .

H content

2 new domination H events are available in this update. The first scene features lusty girls from the deep mines on Ikko island. The second one is all about the catmen on the same island, check out snowy regions. Both new scenes are located towards the end of the gallery.

To get domination H events, you need to defeat enemies with lust magic like “Seduce” and “Lust Bolt” only. Any other offensive means will give you a regular victory. Please note, not all enemies have domination scenes – you can check this in the gallery.

New features and activities

You can find two new mini-scenes in the fox temple on Ikko island. The first one will feature the “small” gang and their attempt to thank Ada for the croissants. The second one will focus on kitsune problems, namely – brushing their tails. Both mini-scenes are available closer to the end of the game, after you’ll unlock True Yorna’s lair.

Small fixes and improvements

Changed the entrance to deep mines on Ikko island to activate on player touch since you can’t go through this region on the global map.

Added the note about saving to shady guy’s dialogue. Some players had trouble figuring this out.

Adjusted some map geometry for better navigation.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Check the basement floor in the mansion. Also, you can see all the H scenes in the gallery. Locked ones will still have their names, so you can get an idea if you are missing one.
Yes, I did two of the one's in the basement I'm just wondering if I'm missing one and I get a bit confused because of the lusty version of the scenes.

l'Kyorli

Nov 18, 2020
Is there a way to respawn the feur flower? Killed it without having visited the bandit camp first. Ended up with a request for sleep potion but when I came back it was still gone.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Is there a way to respawn the feur flower? Killed it without having visited the bandit camp first. Ended up with a request for sleep potion but when I came back it was still gone.
Just turn in the quest. You don't need to fight it again.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes