Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
From a purely business standpoint I agree, from a personal perspective I, for one, can't enjoy (Infact the first thing I do when a new game is uploaded I look for the MCs, male mc = instantly closing the thread) male protag games for 2 reasons.

a) Games mostly revolve around the mc, so do the scenes. And I'm not really interested in whatever the guy thinks/does/feels whatever.

b) Most girls will have 1-2 scenes each, which almost always turns out to be a huge letdown since out of like 10 different girls there are probably like 1-2 that I'm interested in and that would mean there's not even 5 scenes in the entire game that I'd like.

That's where I was going with this. Again, do what you think fits best for you and your Patreon, that was purely my personal opinion on the matter. Also when you mentioned Noxian Nights and Town of Passion, Noxian Nights was indeed a gem (It had incredible art, but mostly for the fact that it was one of the few LoL games that weren't 1 minute demos.) Town of Passion on the other hand : Never tried, never will. For the reasons above.
Yeah, I understand what you are talking about. While your viewpoint on male main characters is rather harsh, I can see where this comes from :)

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Call me a super mega Hyper Deluxe Edition Donkey ...

but im REALLY BADDDDDDDD at sudokus i hate numbers and maths and that's why i always do maths with a calculator xD!

i even asked some irl friends about the symbol sudoku and they were like confused about how that was supposed to be a sudoku D: i wouldn't really REALLY ask if i wasn't an emergency so please whenever you have time mind to upload it on your YT channel mega hyper please <3 ?!

like trust me i tried i really tried D:
you go.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
you go.
Thanks and i solved the issue with not being able to see the gameon steam!

def buy it in case the game gets DLC's or i just follow the developent of whatever project u have on your mind after Yorna's!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I need help how do I find the other sword like the fang in the game
If you are asking about getting a second craftable sword, you can't do it. You can craft only 1 through the playthrough. Once reforged, you can't remake the blade, only upgrade it.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Oh man I wish this game had more to offer. Not in terms of smut, which is top notch and there is more than enough of it, but instead in terms of things to do, people to interact with in more ways than just exhausting their dialogue, maybe builds to optimize.

It feels like from the point just before resqueing our sister we are just running at top speed. Locations are way smaller and feels like have less interesting stuff in them - though this might have something to do with how I changed my playstile at some point, feeling like the end is close and not caring anymore.
In terms of build crafting, having exclusive upgrade paths for one of a kind item (the sword and 3 accessories) is not good for someone like me who likes to mix and match and try different things. Well at least there is a way to change your sluttiness level, kind of a respec system.
Things to do with monster girls are non existant, the only 2 monster girls you can even interact with are the first ones to join you and this interaction is extremely basic (tiny increase to stats just because and potential appearance in a sidequest) - and from post initial fight dialogue it's pretty much implied (?) there should be more for the oni girl at least. This never went anywhere. I wish the implied interactions were not just implied and we as Ada could actually participate in them... Fuck I really wish there was some type of visual novell-type content with those specific characters included in this game like it is in Mass Effect and TiTS for example. Otherwise we just collect monster girls, throw them in our castle and never see them again.

But I guess I shouldn't compare a 1-man project with titans like Evenicle (which btw has worse art than this game so props to that), or games that are purely or mostly text-based. Thanks for 1 day of enjoyment of this game.

If there is an option to fill the gaps that would be good. But seeing as the dev, swayed by his community, is looking to move in a different direction, with his next project, this probably won't happen and it's a damn shame.
But I never even threw a dime in his direction so who am I to talk anyway.
/rant

PS: oh man this reminds me of the Avatar animated series which also rushed through the storyline. The want for more of these characters and emptiness which comes from realization that there is none is also similar.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Oh man I wish this game had more to offer. Not in terms of smut, which is top notch and there is more than enough of it, but instead in terms of things to do, people to interact with in more ways than just exhausting their dialogue, maybe builds to optimize.

It feels like from the point just before resqueing our sister we are just running at top speed. Locations are way smaller and feels like have less interesting stuff in them - though this might have something to do with how I changed my playstile at some point, feeling like the end is close and not caring anymore.
In terms of build crafting, having exclusive upgrade paths for one of a kind item (the sword and 3 accessories) is not good for someone like me who likes to mix and match and try different things. Well at least there is a way to change your sluttiness level, kind of a respec system.
Things to do with monster girls are non existant, the only 2 monster girls you can even interact with are the first ones to join you and this interaction is extremely basic (tiny increase to stats just because and potential appearance in a sidequest) - and from post initial fight dialogue it's pretty much implied (?) there should be more for the oni girl at least. This never went anywhere. I wish the implied interactions were not just implied and we as Ada could actually participate in them... Fuck I really wish there was some type of visual novell-type content with those specific characters included in this game like it is in Mass Effect and TiTS for example. Otherwise we just collect monster girls, throw them in our castle and never see them again.

But I guess I shouldn't compare a 1-man project with titans like Evenicle (which btw has worse art than this game so props to that), or games that are purely or mostly text-based. Thanks for 1 day of enjoyment of this game.

If there is an option to fill the gaps that would be good. But seeing as the dev, swayed by his community, is looking to move in a different direction, with his next project, this probably won't happen and it's a damn shame.
But I never even threw a dime in his direction so who am I to talk anyway.
/rant

PS: oh man this reminds me of the Avatar animated series which also rushed through the storyline. The want for more of these characters and emptiness which comes from realization that there is none is also similar.
You gave me a good laugh ^^ No, you can't compare a one-man-band to giants like Alicesoft, EA or Fenoxo's gang. The difference in manpower and finance capabilities is enormous.

Auron11

Feb 3, 2018
This game really is a gem, never thought I'd find a monster girl h-game with this much yuri content in it. The art was great, and I actually had fun following the story and just enjoying the RPG elements. I'll definitely keep an eye out for whatever the dev works on next!

NotSparko35337

Mar 31, 2018
Does the main story finish before heading to Ikko Island? The walkthrough posted by OP cuts off after beating Yorna. I accidentally saved after that fight and I wasn't able to play around with the Lust levels.

Nautilus5

Sep 13, 2018
Does the main story finish before heading to Ikko Island? The walkthrough posted by OP cuts off after beating Yorna. I accidentally saved after that fight and I wasn't able to play around with the Lust levels.
I second this question. I've actually done almost everything on the island and the only thing left for me is that Hinako to break down the barrier. Except for some reason no matter what I do I can't seem to progress afterwards. Do I need to get a higher level or is this literally post-game content and it's not finished yet?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Of course not. The walkthrough didn't receive an update, that's all.

I second this question. I've actually done almost everything on the island and the only thing left for me is that Hinako to break down the barrier. Except for some reason no matter what I do I can't seem to progress afterwards. Do I need to get a higher level or is this literally post-game content and it's not finished yet?
Actually, you are talking about different things. Yes, this is the end of the content for the current public version. The ending is in v1.3.5.

Reactions: Nautilus5

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017
i wonder if you can implement real-time action RPG like "Wings of Roldea" or simulation-rpg like "summer memories" in this game how hard would be ?

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017
Here is my opinion.

I think H scene in the Game should be "Reward" based rather than "Option based" i think it would be more satisfying.
And also there should be gameplay-narrative interconnection rather than "you must go to specific area and then story scene triggered."

There should be more event which occurs randomly during gameplay which use more animation or special effect. So it would be more "unpredictable" and interesting, For the example "Princess Sacrifice-Adventure of feena-" SRPG

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
nud.jpg

Yorna v1.3.5 is up for download. You can check the change log and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Android – |

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.

Reactions: Nautilus5

Samuel Borges

Mar 6, 2019
uff .. what a good game, I thought that the critics on this page were exaggerating but seriously it's good, it's a shame that it's not in Spanish, my English is terrible and I end up misunderstanding the goals .... and the story seems very interesting, it hurts that almost don't understand XD

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I do have to congratulate the dev for this exeptional work. (y) ;)
There are a few similar games that are finished but this one came first and better in writing+xxx.:geek::cool:

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Hello, good someone has the saved before the new update, I gave it maintenance and my saved was deleted, I would appreciate it very much

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes