PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do I equip clothes? They appear in grey in inventory and do not respond to touching.
Go into the Equip menu, then move to Dress and hit enter. Now you can select a different dress. Some need a minimum slut level, or a slut level that's low. You can select those dresses, but it will change back if you do not meet the requirements.

Reactions: Pudthumper

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone got the solution for the puzzle with the 4 energy orbs and the 3 bridges in the forest of the second island?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
So I have a problem. I progressed a lot, up to the point where I got the Air Element. but then I had a power out, and when I enter the fame now, the "continue" option is not available anymore for ome reason. The save folder is still there, with all the saves. Can anyone help somehow? I really don't want to start over...

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
How do i proceed in the mines for Kitsune outfit for the fox magic
sWurD

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So I have a problem. I progressed a lot, up to the point where I got the Air Element. but then I had a power out, and when I enter the fame now, the "continue" option is not available anymore for ome reason. The save folder is still there, with all the saves. Can anyone help somehow? I really don't want to start over...
What you can try is this:
Make a backup of the saves.
Delete the original save folder
Start a new game and as soon as possible save in a slot you want to restore. The game will create a new save folder and a numbered save file. Quit the game
Now replace this save file with the corresponding save file from your backup.
Start the game again. Now the save game you restored should be available and it can be loaded (unless it's corrupt of course)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do i proceed in the mines for Kitsune outfit for the fox magic
sWurD
You mean the area where there is a fox running around ? Don't follow it, but follow the direction the statues are pointing at.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
What you can try is this:
Make a backup of the saves.
Delete the original save folder
Start a new game and as soon as possible save in a slot you want to restore. The game will create a new save folder and a numbered save file. Quit the game
Now replace this save file with the corresponding save file from your backup.
Start the game again. Now the save game you restored should be available and it can be loaded (unless it's corrupt of course)
Didn't work, guess my files got corrupted somehow. damn.
Thanks anyway.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Didn't work, guess my files got corrupted somehow. damn.
Thanks anyway.
That's a shame.
As a former IT support guy, I can only say: 'make regular back-ups of your files', but most people only take this lesson seriously after they got burned.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Can someone tell me the location of all outfits, i'm missing like two i think
Which two? most of the outfits in this game are either got from defeating the monster girl bosses so to speak or from crafting them, after repairing the castle.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Can someone tell me the location of all outfits, i'm missing like two i think
hard to answer you, if you don't give us the list of clothes you've already x)
by example, maybe you miss the "Miko dress" (you need speak first at Ayane in the shrine (2nd island) and make a labyrinth in the concerned map). If you havn't done it, i can give you only 1 trick : something on the map could show you the direction ^^

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
That's a shame.
As a former IT support guy, I can only say: 'make regular back-ups of your files', but most people only take this lesson seriously after they got burned.
Re-downloaded the game & replaced my save folder with the one that had my saves - didn't work.
Tries to replace the 3 files that are not a numbered-save file, and lucky me - out of 7 saves I had, 3 weree working again.
Unfortunately 2 of those were old, but the final one was the auto-save (#30) so I got my progress back :)

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes