Z9S0

May 30, 2019
Just got the game and upon pure luck I managed to find the code for the shady guy and I was just messing around with it for fun. Lol

Code: 7461

Have fun :BootyTime:

Reactions: Aazkaal

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I seem to have an "unfortunate" bug with rpgm games.
Not sure how or why it started, but when I open a game for the first time, all the gallery CGs are already unlocked.
Saw this on several games already.
"Really" unfortunate, Frustrating, preplexing. I'm at my wits end trying to solve this. please (don't) provide me with a solution :p

frzkr98

Jul 7, 2020
I seem to have an "unfortunate" bug with rpgm games.
Not sure how or why it started, but when I open a game for the first time, all the gallery CGs are already unlocked.
Saw this on several games already.
"Really" unfortunate, Frustrating, preplexing. I'm at my wits end trying to solve this. please (don't) provide me with a solution :p
Hi I have the same problem unfortunately. So I wait for the answer too, how to solve this.

Nam2812

Mar 20, 2021
Sorry for intrude, my English isn't good, I want to ask how can I trigger the H scene on piano in the mansion, in Youtube they said just mix the answer but i do that almost 2 hourmy slut is high now and still not have the invite of Baron yet

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Perhaps this question was already... but a cave in the south of the main map, where moth girls... how to get into it?

aeromi4423

Oct 7, 2018
I heard someone somewhere on this thread say that you could use a monster girl's focus to have sex with them after you defeat them. Any idea how?

DeathSaurer88

Nov 27, 2017
Really dumb question, but I'm picking up after having not played in a long time. I got the feast at the fox shrine, and the "help" option says "The shrine maidens will help me to counter the lust aura so I can slip into the tropical forest..." But I can't for the life of me remember where the tropical forest is, and have had no luck running around the map :whistle:

E: Nevermind, I think I found it. Just had a dumb moment....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes