PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I decided to try this game again after not messing with it it for a while. However, I am officially stuck. I need to go to the Icy Peaks, but Ada keeps saying that she needs warmer clothes, but I have no idea how to get them. I have tried looking up some help tips and past pages on here, but they offer little to no help. I see that I am supposed to continue the castle restoration, but how am I supposed to do that if that option isn't available? Then I see that I am supposed to talk to Ayane, but trying to do what is suggested to reach this event does nothing. I have absolutely no idea how to advance in this game.
Did you consult the walkthrough linked in the OP ?
To withstand the elements, you need to bring the elemental essences to Ayane so that she can attune them to Ada. Fire essence against cold, AFAIK.
Various options to restore the castle become available in the castle workshop, depending on how far you are in the game.

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
A few of the images appear to be missing in the compressed version, namely the hellhound and mansion cowgirl (rider) scenes, maybe more. Causes the game to softlock until you load an autosave.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Why do I keep getting updates from this topic of a game that I haven’t even seen, just clicked on the name by accident, but I don’t get updates for games a I

regularly check on and comment on.
I don’t think Ive ever posted a comment in this thread and yet…

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why do I keep getting updates from this topic of a game that I haven’t even seen, just clicked on the name by accident, but I don’t get updates for games a I

regularly check on and comment on.
I don’t think Ive ever posted a comment in this thread and yet…
Yeah, the tracked games for your alerts are a bit fucked on this site. Try checking the watch button near the top of the thread's page. I'd try cycling it so it shows watch, even if it already does. Similarly I'd double check that games you want to follow show unwatch on that button.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Yeah, the tracked games for your alerts are a bit fucked on this site. Try checking the watch button near the top of the thread's page. I'd try cycling it so it shows watch, even if it already does. Similarly I'd double check that games you want to follow show unwatch on that button.
Thx. I mean no offense or his game. It might be good. I literally have no idea because I literally just clicked it by accident.

hey. While I’m here why don’t I actually check out what this game is for the first time! Lol

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Thx. I mean no offense or his game. It might be good. I literally have no idea because I literally just clicked it by accident.

hey. While I’m here why don’t I actually check out what this game is for the first time! Lol
It is a relatively short game, little grinding, and entertaining.

Yobeks

Nov 25, 2019
I cant trigger the sebastian scene i served the customers a lot and got a few item but i never get invited to meet sebastian the guard says he's busy

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes