ConexaoHRM

Sep 6, 2022
Guys, I have the lust of the character at level 53 and Baron Sebastian hasn't invited me yet, even though I've done the job of maid countless times, which I'm doing wrong?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Guys, I have the lust of the character at level 53 and Baron Sebastian hasn't invited me yet, even though I've done the job of maid countless times, which I'm doing wrong?
That "quest / event" doesn't start sometimes. But you get the underwear anyway. I think it's a bug.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Get a present from the manager after getting a high score with the client, then talk with the reception maid. Oh, and it's a one-shot scene. You can repeat it after unlocking the H event in the gallery

Dec 13, 2019
this game is simply astonishing, exelent game and one of my favourites, but i find it a bit too grindy: there's some cheat anywhere to make things a little less grindy? cheers

ps: i/we espect a second chapter!

Reactions: DarkLizerd
Dec 13, 2019
I'll write here to avoid opening new 3ds: i've finished the game (awesome, simply awesome!) and i'm awaiting for the sequel, but before it will exit can someone please post here some other games similar to yorna? thanks in advance for any kind answer... cheers

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so i got the water crystal but when i go back to find ayane i can't find her anywhere in her shine? any help?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I'll write here to avoid opening new 3ds: i've finished the game (awesome, simply awesome!) and i'm awaiting for the sequel, but before it will exit can someone please post here some other games similar to yorna? thanks in advance for any kind answer... cheers
This is currently the game they are working on https://f95zone.to/threads/mongirl-sexpedition-v1-0-yeehaw-games.72385/

And this is all the games he has here https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/creator=yeehaw

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I think Mongirl sexpedition is completed too.

We had the same situation for Yorna who didn't get a completed tag for a while despite being completed.

Dev current project is : RPGM - Summer Holidays [v0.2] [Yeehaw Games] | F95zone

But I have the feeling this isn't going great, and dev teased some assets about a new monster girl game.

Dreamofdream

Feb 14, 2022
If you already have the E4 version, then you don't need to download anything else since it's the last update if the game, as said by the creator :
So there's no update after E4?
I have reached the progress that the fox girl has to copy the old book,but the npc says it will cost her 1 month.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes