Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

magickrot

Jan 26, 2018
so, mtl doesn't work. dunno maybe something with my connection, ports or ehh i don't know ? i just want to play

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so, mtl doesn't work. dunno maybe something with my connection, ports or ehh i don't know ? i just want to play
Unlike some games using the auto translator a lot of the translation has been save and edited. It should work without a connection, for most if not all of the base game. Maybe try installing the again.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
I downloaded a "full" save from here and kept playing for an hour trying to unlock the new outfits but the only thing i managed to get was the new toys, am i missing something? Or can anyone actually post a full save from the newest version cause i tried using a bunch of other saves from here and all i got was black screen and the one that worked didn't even have all the clothes bought
I uploaded in page 31 a save with all things unlocked and purchased. Also in the same post, the file with all clothes and accessories. All for the last version.

Mar 17, 2019
okay i think the installation description need to be changed.... that simple "extract and run" dont work.
i see that so many times here that all problems are solved trough the Japanese Locale Emulator.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
desktop a fuckin desktop just why. and funny thing that it's working now.
Could just be the shorten file address. As long as it's not in too many folders, and on the C: drive it may work elsewhere.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Beach and hot springs episode coming soonish, then on to the next game. The ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sabɘ

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Anyone know how to activate the dlc stuff? Like there is supposedly new clothing (bra and panties as shown in dlsite picture of having exposed areas, and new toys). However nothing is happening after getting the xray vision

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes