Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
for some reason everything is still the same for me as the last update even with a newer save file and using an emulator
Only new things are some sex toys she doesn't like. She should tell you about new items for sale downtown after day fifty four, if you have a back log of things unlocking in the morning you do have wait.

The opening posts change log leads to a post about the unreleased DLC, not the update.

Reactions: Dxxa

Shishiku

Nov 10, 2019
Ah, so Japanese locale definitely needed. If there's any Russian characters in your user name, or folders in the games file address that might confuse the game or plugin. Not sure if it'll be any better for you but here's my copy of the game, fully working for me before uploading at least...

Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Tapioca-chan~ 2.3.0 with all the things - Workupload
O M G man, thanks a lot about "If there's any Russian characters in your user name, or folders in the games file address that might confuse the game or plugin". It's shitty windows 10 changed name from Desktop to Рабочий стол when I updated it. It's sooooooooo stupid. Minus 4 hours of life.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Dxxa

Professional panty sniffer
Donor
Apr 28, 2018
Only new things are some sex toys she doesn't like. She should tell you about new items for sale downtown after day fifty four, if you have a back log of things unlocking in the morning you do have wait.

The opening posts change log leads to a post about the unreleased DLC, not the update.
Aaaahn ok It had me confused.

maniacalb

Aug 21, 2018
They released the new underwear, eyes and hair DLC today as well.

Info:

Download:

Jul 27, 2017
Just to make sure I’m not confused?

The toys and all are apart of 2.3.0, and I did receive the update of “new toys” at the adult store after transferring my old save. So that’s good, they’re there.

Question is, are the new clothes apart of 2.3.0 or the upcoming 2.3.1? Cause’ the store is still the same and I’ve let a good 7 days pass in-game, but just get the usual “I found some money” and “What should we do today?” dialogue. I went from Day 52 to 59 to make sure it would load anymore new events or not.

Or is this just a bug with save transferring and I’ll just have to start a new game?

Thanks in advance y’all.

Reactions: lynxx

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Question is, are the new clothes apart of 2.3.0 or the upcoming 2.3.1?
The only things new in what we currently have here are those toys. The change log in the opening post for 2.3.0 links to a Ci-en post about the , that was delayed a bit but just came out today.

Oh and a cheat code for free money.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BukkakeBukkake

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
I "fixed" it by using the version of the game linked on this thread. I had been using the version of the game I downloaded yesterday from DLSite, but for whatever reason that wasn't working I guess...

Edit: I included my save. It's essentially the save from the front page but progressed about 2 weeks and has all of the DLC clothing bought so people don't have to trawl the 2500-odd items for sale.
When I try to load your save the screen turns black and I doesn't load the game. I tried running it with Locale Emulator and without it and it's the same for both, the screen turns black.
In a new save it works perfectly

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
changed my locale to japanese on windows 10 and game still wont continue
File address can also be a issue sometimes. Make sure it isn't to long and, and doesn't contain any non English (or with the locale Japanese) characters. If it isn't already there try the game from the C: drive.

Otherwise I don't know if it'll be any different but my copy of the games is above.

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
File address can also be a issue sometimes. Make sure it isn't to long and, and doesn't contain any non English (or with the locale Japanese) characters. If it isn't already there try the game from the C: drive.

Otherwise I don't know if it'll be any different but my copy of the games is above.
placed in C, same nothing. cant start new game, cant continue. click doesnt work for both
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gellomello
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes