Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
The free versions are missing features though.
yeah can definitely say the free versions are missing things. more notably the ability to take off underwear. if anyone has a spare 500 yen (or currency equivalent, probably through paypal of ci-en allows that) to spend feel free to share the paid version with us

Reactions: MavisFeatherlight

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
yeah can definitely say the free versions are missing things. more notably the ability to take off underwear. if anyone has a spare 500 yen (or currency equivalent, probably through paypal of ci-en allows that) to spend feel free to share the paid version with us
Hmm. I can make it but urgh...dont know if i can use AutoTranslate for that game tho

GrimmSoda

Sep 22, 2017
Everything was working fine when i first downloaded it, now it doesn't let me progress whenever i load or start a new game it's stuck on a black screen with some text and clicking does nothing can someone help?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any way for fast money seems slow
The money she finds in the morning is linked to the previous days activity, like the jobs it should rise as your skills get better. Once a day type in bankai for a little extra, and should work.

There's a cheat mod from Mystrexing but you need to start a new game for that, assuming you have 3.1.2 it's here.

Reactions: lbton94

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Is there a way to reset the dialogue or something, the build up from where she lets you go further and further was really nice and I wanna relive that lol

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes