Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I cant seem to save or anything that I can place within the winwar folder whenever I try to save this comes up
Maybe because it's a split archive, and not the WinRAR type. I would extract the game, compress it again in a single piece if you really want to play using WinRAR.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah but I kinda want all of the items unlocked along with this though, would be pretty cool!
There's a mod back here for 3.1.2, no items but you can have all the clothes and all the money with a new game.

Edit - Looking at when it was first posted it might unlock a lot more actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: kangnuonuo

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Every time i press Continue the day skips 10 days like when i was on day 2 and when i saved and came back it was day 20

Edit: already solved it, thank you TheBlueKnight for the help Ps: I didn't think i needed to make another post just to say thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when i click continue black screen game
Try Japanese locale for many issues some people get with the game, look above for a link to more info if you need it. But not the modded file.

Edit - ...Although for save issues it can be the save used DLC not in the game. The opening post should have it all and up to date though.

Last edited:

tev4

Aug 11, 2018
Hey - I've got a problem-

When i start the game and "continue" in menu - it begin, the character say "time to wake up" and when i click, it do nothing - that's locked and i use locale emulator in japanese - Someone have an answer - it make 4 times since november i try to lauch the game and play but that's locked a t this moment and i have lose patience-

I have all DLC installed

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If LE doesn't work maybe try actually switching to Japanese locale, not seen it mentioned here but there's as a LE alternative. There's also the file address, and maybe starting again (or trying other saves) if continue doesn't work.

tev4

Aug 11, 2018
If LE doesn't work maybe try actually switching to Japanese locale, not seen it mentioned here but there's as a LE alternative. There's also the file address, and maybe starting again (or trying other saves) if continue doesn't work.

Soory for my bad english- i have read the text into the link you sent but - my english is bad sorry -what is "switching to japanese locale"? I have to like install another software or something like this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...what is "switching to japanese locale"? I have to like install another software or something like this?
Instead of using a program Like Locale Emulator or NTLEA you actually switch your PCs locale in it's setting.

Reactions: tev4

tev4

Aug 11, 2018
Instead of using a program Like Locale Emulator or NTLEA you actually switch your PCs locale in it's setting.
I have reload my computer now and locale is in japanese but it doesnt change anything...

I will try to re-install the game-

Riiccy

Aug 6, 2020
Hey Guys and Girls!

I have a little problem... played the game, closed it and went to sleep. The next day I opened it the same way as always, but now the translation won't work and everything is kinda... overkill :D While H the numbers go crazy like up to 3000 and that wasn't the fault before.

Read a lot about locale emulator, should I try it or is it a common problem wich is already fixed somehow?
Tried to reinstall the game already with clean and old save files, but it's still in Japanese.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
While H the numbers go crazy like up to 3000 and that wasn't the fault before...
For weird numbers try Japanese locale, emulating or switching. If there's no translation appearing then usually the translator isn't installed, or something's crashed BepInEx. No idea why it would work then not if nothings changed.

There's a newer game version here, but the two small fixes (probably...) don't relate to those problems.

Riiccy

Aug 6, 2020
For weird numbers try Japanese locale, emulating or switching. If there's no translation appearing then usually the translator isn't installed, or something's crashed BepInEx. No idea why it would work then not if nothings changed.

There's a newer game version here, but the two small fixes (probably...) don't relate to those problems.
I think that something probably's crashing BepInEx, but I'll try it with the emulator and the updated version. Thanks for the quick reply, I'll look into the problem and give feedback if I'll solve the problem.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Riiccy

Aug 6, 2020
Ahh, I think I might found something - the LogOutpt of BepInEx shows this sentence at the end of the thread

"[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] An error occurred while setting up GoogleTranslate TKK. Could not locate TKK value. Using fallback TKK values instead."

I think maybe that's the problem, any ideas on this?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes