Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Version 1.0.1 of the demo of the upcoming new game got released on ci-en :
Both public & patron version respectively increase the level cap & nbr of days with new events by their own amounts.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Tapioca 3.1.3 with all the things - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload
Tapioca 3.1.3 with all the things -
Man, both of these downloads are going insaaaanely slow. I'd swear both are usually faster, I wonder if it's the file size? The Workupload one did go up to 500 KB/s, but they're both generally stuck down around like 50.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'd swear both are usually faster...
Maybe be a off day for your region, Anon for me is sticking around 1MB and Workupload almost 3MB. If Gofile or (for me the usually slow) Pixeldrain in the opening post are better you wouldn't really be missing anything.

Still have no idea what that hole in the river was.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Maybe be a off day for your region, Anon for me is sticking around 1MB and Workupload almost 3MB. If Gofile or (for me the usually slow) Pixeldrain in the opening post are better you wouldn't really be missing anything.

Still have no idea what that hole in the river was.
Ah, is the opening post not really missing anything? Alright then, that's good, Pixeldrain is giving me up to 5MB/s, lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
Without hacks, what’s the best way to make money? Can only make like 8000 a day with part time jobs and some things like clothes and the bus trip are absurdly expensive. Should I just try too max out 1 stat like dexterity or taste and do the part time job associated with it repeatedly?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This game should be translated. It has the Unity online translator installed, a lot the translation saved and lot of that edited to look better and make more sense. But I don't think MTool is for Unity which is the engine Bousoft use now, and after this game IL2CPP unfortunately.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes