Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've gotten this same errors multiple times...
With the game I uploaded just part one being extracted would only get a error from the data.uinty3d file. From file names there might be two different split archives in the opening post, they might not mix? There is a alternative copy of the game you could try here, and if your ok with Anonfile in one part.

Yukio211

Mar 11, 2019
With the game I uploaded just part one being extracted would only get a error from the data.uinty3d file. From file names there might be two different split archives in the opening post, they might not mix? There is a alternative copy of the game you could try here, and if your ok with Anonfile in one part.
Anonfile takes way too long and after hours of downloading it my wifi disconnected (because i have bad luck i guess) so now i have to start over so i quit. I wish someone could upload it to mega or something

0=DaKer=0

Oct 22, 2021
Hi, i updated new link, enjoy !
Just a quick question. Since i dont understan Japanese, can you have sex with her in this trail version or not. Just Asking, because i got to the point whe i can remove her shirt(Araound Day 15 i think) and then i got a Black screen with white text. Nothing more. But thanks for uploading it here, realy like this Game. to not confuse anyone i mean the Game raingirth shares with us here not Yotomigichi

Last edited:

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Just a quick question. Since i dont understan Japanese, can you have sex with her in this trail version or not. Just Asking, because i got to the point whe i can remove her shirt(Araound Day 15 i think) and then i got a Black screen with white text. Nothing more. But thanks for uploading it here, realy like this Game. to not confuse anyone i mean the Game raingirth shares with us here not Yotomigichi
Dev already revealed sex parts on their Ci-en and they will release trial soon :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded Part 1 and 2 from ur link. Part 2 dropped to main folder of the game.
You shouldn't have to extract part two yourself, extracting part one should do two as well. Although if that bit went wrong I don't think the game would work at all, if don't mind Anonfile there is a copy in just one part here.

I intentionally made the game folder name as simple as possible with my original download. If you downloaded the version with the really long name, and extracted it to a folder with that long name take the YOTOGIMICHI 3.1.2 folder out. It could be that long folder name in the file address stopping the translation.

It's not entirely the developers fault especially with the translation, this is the plug-in we added.

satoshiwane

Nov 3, 2022
You shouldn't have to extract part two yourself, extracting part one should do two as well. Although if that bit went wrong I don't think the game would work at all, if don't mind Anonfile there is a copy in just one part here.

I intentionally made the game folder name as simple as possible with my original download. If you downloaded the version with the really long name, and extracted it to a folder with that long name take the YOTOGIMICHI 3.1.2 folder out. It could be that long folder name in the file address stopping the translation.

It's not entirely the developers fault especially with the translation, this is the plug-in we added.
so... I have two files inside one folder. Japanese until in the game yet. Downloading from Anonfile is low speed trash :(
2.3 Gb will be done for 3 hours
Screenshot_1.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have two files inside one folder...
Check the example screenshots in the first linked post, or the Anonfile one. Have both parts in the same place and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think you will need something like 7Zip for a split archive. Different people will get different speeds from hosts, half a hour for me from Anon. I only used as it's got no set life span, or sign up and will take the whole thing in one piece.

satoshiwane

Nov 3, 2022
Check the example screenshots in the first linked post, or the Anonfile one. Have both parts in the same place and...
Think you will need something like 7Zip for a split archive. Different people will get different speeds from hosts, half a hour for me from Anon. I only used as it's got no set life span, or sign up and will take the whole thing in one piece.
I Registered on Anonfiles dude. U shared the link on one game's file. This is downloading for two hours now)

UPD: I downloaded one file from Anon and Japanese language hasn't switched to Eng. With old saves and new game :(

Last edited:

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Anyone have the file from this game same autor?

any hero?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded one file from Anon and Japanese language hasn't switched to Eng
Something must be crashing the plug-in. It's usually the game location, the translation is mostly saved so it couldn't be the other usual issue of it getting blocked from the internet. Try moving the game around, I would start with it on the desktop.

Newly downloaded copy from Anon. Internet disconnected after to double check it isn't needed, extracted on the desktop...
If the translation still isn't working like that I'm out of ideas I'm afraid.
Anyone have the file from this game same autor?
It's not out yet, that DLSite page says late this month. You can find the Ci-en preview release if you look back through the thread, or just search for the posts from raingirth.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes