Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's been a very long time so I can't remember it very well. Eventually you'll unlock the shrine, for me that was where a conversation unlocked the proper sex interaction. You still need training (and maybe magazines) to really go for it.

Keep her feed, and treat her with sweats. Explore around and keep trying the talk and H button.

Mentozs

Feb 28, 2023
i can't open the file when i download it. it says error i downloaded the part 2 already but still says error can anyone help me?

hustges

Dec 11, 2022
Anyone having the same problems like me ? When i save a game and load the file i pass multiple days for some reason. I saved at day one, loaded the game and was at day 20 and when i repeat this process im at day 250 and my touches also give over 1000 arousal so the Girl is always fully aroused by one touch. Please send help :c.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I tried to play the game without exracting the file and ıt worked. But ı dont know ıf ıt has the part 2?
It shouldn't work with one part on it's own. I'm guessing you opened the first part with the second in the same folder so WinRAR can run the game, but with the archive still split it can't edit it to save. The game in one piece (but on Anonfiles) is here, the translation not working is often the file address.

Yukio211

Mar 11, 2019
I've gotten this same errors multiple times i have the files in the same folder and it still doesnt work. Please help
Screenshot (69).png

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes