Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Tooladoo

Jul 2, 2020
I can't unlock the manual penis thing. I play arcade at 1000 Dexterity and 1000 Stamina and i still lose? Game over every time

Bleyk36

Nov 2, 2022
does anyone have english version? I have the lastest v 3.1.2 yet can't seem to know how to change the language. I need help.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone have english version? I have the lastest v 3.1.2 yet can't seem to know how to change the language...
There's no actual English version, the translation comes from the auto translator plugin. The game in the opening post has it installed, or there's 3.1.2 here. If the copy you have has got BepInEx and the translator already installed check here.

Bleyk36

Nov 2, 2022
There's no actual English version, the translation comes from the auto translator plugin. The game in the opening post has it installed, or there's 3.1.2 here. If the copy you have has got BepInEx and the translator already installed check here.
Yeah I saw this already and read all the comment section. I tried to opening the links but it's not working on my end. I'm getting the "Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site".

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
eah I saw this already and read all the comment section...
Thought I'd fixed the link to 2.1.3 but apparently not, all link are working for me except Anon which does seem to be down right now. You should be automatically getting the translation (and decensor) if the copy you have of the game has the BepInEx files and the easy to spot...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have them and no translation then it's usually the file address. With other games using it might be the translators internet connection getting blocked, but this has most of it saved.

Bleyk36

Nov 2, 2022
Thought I'd fixed the link to 2.1.3 but apparently not, all link are working for me except Anon which does seem to be down right now. You should be automatically getting the translation (and decensor) if the copy you have of the game has the BepInEx files and the easy to spot...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have them and no translation then it's usually the file address. With other games using it might be the translators internet connection getting blocked, but this has most of it saved.
Ah okay,I will try it again if my internet is back. I am using my data right now so maybe that's the prob. I will check it again. Thank You so much :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't get any of the links to work.
It's one zip cut into two pieces, see the linked post just above or here if you don't know about split archives. Now it's back there's a Anon link for the game in a single piece here if your ok with using that file host.

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, new question: How do I progress?

When I touch her, she always calls it off around 40%. When I ask to see her panties, no combination of answers leads to them being shown. What am I supposed to do?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes