4.80 star(s) 17 Votes

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
Beware, vague but serious spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not fan of VN game except NTR VN Game. I mean reading too much text hurt my head and this game look like got a long shit stroy.
actually what i want to know is this game is a deep NTR or just a few scene of NTR?
if it just a few scene i dont want to try it.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'm not fan of VN game except NTR VN Game. I mean reading too much text hurt my head and this game look like got a long shit stroy.
actually what i want to know is this game is a deep NTR or just a few scene of NTR?
I tried to be careful previously so as not to spoil you, but considering this, I'll just give you details rather than make you sweat to get to the point.

Aoi Mukou, pink haired girl, due to plot reasons and her "existence", is (heavily pushed/implied to be) cheating on the MC, Shinichi in her route. You can't get to this route until you complete a full playthrough of the game once, plot reasons again. The NTR is both parts small and big in the grand picture of things, big in terms of her route, but small as far as the game's "big picture" is concerned.

Reactions: lesergg55
Mar 12, 2018
What you are looking for is a game for the sake of sex, this genre is called nukige. This, on the other hand, is a game about plot, ntr here doesn't exist to fap on it, but just a couple of scenes for the sake of storytelling.

Pitirijaz

Jan 18, 2021
Someone has the patch +18 or the director's cut is that I have the steam version and it is censored and cut, the patch to buy is dropped, does anyone have it?

Reactions: MasterOps

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a guide for getting each route and the endings one by one? Also, are you able to review every cg and ending in the library? I'd really love a walkthrough for this, because it seems like a beautiful vn and I really would really like to enjy it, but the complicated shit it takes to get the true endings is difficult for my autistic ass to understand.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is there a guide for getting each route and the endings one by one? Also, are you able to review every cg and ending in the library? I'd really love a walkthrough for this, because it seems like a beautiful vn and I really would really like to enjy it, but the complicated shit it takes to get the true endings is difficult for my autistic ass to understand.
Actually the endings in this game don't require anything complicated, except for one part but the game basically tells you how to do it. Also a true walkthrough is impossible since part of the game has personally randomized stuff you need to figure out.
The gallery is a bigger problem. Without spoiling too much, ultimately at the end the gallery will contain only scenes from the route you chose. There is no "both" ending, you have to chose.
There is certain meta-meta-method of obtaining a state where the gallery has all scenes and the game even calls you out on being a completionism and not caring about the characters, etc. (since you have to violate a few things and the only way you could do this is by playing for a second time) but you need to actively do some specific stuff for the whole playthrough, it's rather involved. I can expand on this through PMs if you want, but it will spoil the nature of the game, if not the plot.

EDIT: Just to clarify, the full gallery thing has nothing to do with a "true ending". In fact it's as far from true ending as possible.

Last edited:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Isn
What about it?
If you are looking for one, there is one as the top google result assuming you use the Japanese title (so "Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi cg rip", without the quotes)
Is it uncensored?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Since this is the most recently made Eroge by Nitro plus to be localized by JastUSA, Tokyo Necro could be sooner than expected.

MasterOps

Aug 2, 2017
Someone has the patch +18 or the director's cut is that I have the steam version and it is censored and cut, the patch to buy is dropped, does anyone have it?
I need the same, for some reason the JastUSA site just doesn't work for me, I've been searching for a way to get the patch elsewhere, but haven't had any luck so far.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Could someone post a CG rip of this eroge please? Or at least a full save patch.

Pitirijaz

Jan 18, 2021
I need the same, for some reason the JastUSA site just doesn't work for me, I've been searching for a way to get the patch elsewhere, but haven't had any luck so far.
Sorry for the late answer if you are still looking for it here you have it just apply it in the steam folder do not worry it is not a virus it is the file as they give it to you

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes