• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Steam Patch
- - - -

Torrent
- - - -

Last edited:

sh73

Jul 1, 2020
Hey, thanks for the patch. Should we have an unpacked version of it or something? I can't seem to install the patch since the game is not installed in my system (it runs standalone i guess).
I tried putting the installer in the game folder but it didn't work either!

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hey, thanks for the patch. Should we have an unpacked version of it or something? I can't seem to install the patch since the game is not installed in my system (it runs standalone i guess).
I tried putting the installer in the game folder but it didn't work either!

Thanks in advance for any help with this.
You don’t need it for the game. It’s for steam version.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
also, i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just keep playing. There is only one spot where you can possibly get "stuck", but even then it'll be only because you didn't exhaust all your options.

However, regarding the spot you are talking about, ping me when you finish the game and I'll tell you something secret.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Just keep playing. There is only one spot where you can possibly get "stuck", but even then it'll be only because you didn't exhaust all your options.

However, regarding the spot you are talking about, ping me when you finish the game and I'll tell you something secret.
i just finished it, is it about what happens if you put aoi's code in during the beginning of the game?

Reactions: bazelgeuse

MIC132

May 14, 2018
i just finished it, is it about what happens if you put aoi's code in during the beginning of the game?
I think it might be the same thing I'm thinking about? Mine is about the final code. When you have the first opportunity to input it, but you have no way of knowing it.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
I think it might be the same thing I'm thinking about? Mine is about the final code. When you have the first opportunity to input it, but you have no way of knowing it.
oh yeah i know what you're talking about. i kinda looked the endings up on youtube hehe

MIC132

May 14, 2018
oh yeah i know what you're talking about. i kinda looked the endings up on youtube hehe
Man, I just love that one. You basically have to out-meta a game that is already plenty meta, and then the game calls you out on it! It's amazing. And the fact that there is no way to "cheat" your way to that short of downloading a pre-made save file is also great and very in-line with the fact that you can't also write a walkthrough for the game, since every Miyuki is unique.

Reactions: ur other dad

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
A game worthy of clearing 100%, I was a fan of song of saya because of how interesting, different, and fucked up it was playing it as a young teen, from there i should've known that nitroplus is a company i should be on the lookout for, for these kind of games- but it didn't occurred on my young monke brain and i turned a blind eye kek. Go in blind, play the game. "And make sure you have a lot of free time" Enjoy~

also, can anyone recommend me more of these games? Elements: Well-made, well-thought of, detailed, horror visual novels that requires players to actively interact with the story, starring casts that are not bland, 4th wall breaking, etc that's all i can think of for now. I'm open for suggestions, please!

tamatile

Feb 1, 2018
Welp shame I really liked Aio design. Shame her story involves NTR which I'm personally not a fan of... Lucky bastards you NTR fans ^^. anyone know any good none NTR games with a similar character to hers?

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Wtf,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Good Novel though, it made me interested and I'm not usually with vanilla (spoiler explains why I just said vanilla :))

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes