Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
I can get the Jessica arc, I can get the Raven arc, I can get locked out of all of them. However, for the life of me, I can not get on the Griffen arc, even when save scumming. How is this arc so fucking hard to get?! Every time, no matter what he ends up with that other bitch at the lake.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I can get the Jessica arc, I can get the Raven arc, I can get locked out of all of them. However, for the life of me, I can not get on the Griffen arc, even when save scumming. How is this arc so fucking hard to get?! Every time, no matter what he ends up with that other bitch at the lake.
Yes, he does. It's a design decision that I find frustrating, but you can't get to the MC dating him without going through him hooking up with both Morgan and the MC at the same time, because he has to be a playa, apparently. Check the in game hints for more info, but essentially you just need to keep at it until you get the mall date, then the dinner and a movie date, and *then* it can become exclusive.

Reactions: Vim! and Orphoenix

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
The game is decent so far, one of the better tf games in my opinion, but not without its flaws. Arousal increases too quickly, and there are too many events that force your attraction to men to increase, and events which seem like they'd increase your attraction to men but don't. There isn't much agency in your identity in that sense in a game that's otherwise very generous in how you roleplay your character.

I'd also say the current state of the game is lacking in buildup on most fronts. There aren't many bridging events or alternate world states you get to interact with, it'd improve the game a lot to see more gradual changes to the world as you meet certain thresholds for certain routes. Getting your friend group to notice and accept your changes instead of insulting you early on when you're on the trans route, improving your relationship with Jessica before she comes out as bisexual on her route, and so on and so forth.
Thank you for the feedback. It's hard to simulate a whole world with stat increases and background character's reactions, and I know I wasn't perfect. What are some events that you think should increase your attraction to men but don't?

I tried to add conversations with your friends at lunch where you can tell them about your changes and they can react. Do you feel like those conversations are missing something, or are you talking more about everyone's reactions when you're not at lunch?
Will be there a chance to play as futa/trans or will it stay as M2F?
I'm planning for you to be able to get a dick before the end of the game.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
For a long time I had this issue, that led me to leave this game a bit, but actually, it is only because of one small detail, you need to refrain on doing something that everybody does, I think if I remember well it is to go to the lake with griffin, until a certain week end that I don't recall which one, once a certain event was passed you can go to the lake. It is like one or two weeks of wait until the event. Just don't go to the lake and never trigger it, or just once may be.

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Raven offers to use a spell to re-grow the dick, but no such option is actually present. At least, not that I can see.

Has this been implemented yet, or should I just stop looking for it?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Raven offers to use a spell to re-grow the dick, but no such option is actually present. At least, not that I can see.

Has this been implemented yet, or should I just stop looking for it?
There is currently no way to get your dick back in-game

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
According to Patreon posts dev is currently working on v1.0.0.
see

November 5

1.0.0 Progress Report

That's right, the next version will be 1.0.0!

The next update is taking a little longer than I expected. Not only do I have to put in the final football game, but I also have to do the Winter Ball and end the game in a satisfying way, because I'm going to be trying to complete the reality change path in this version.

So this version is going to be late, but that's because it's going to be wrapping Courtney's story up, and I want to get it right.

Thank you for your patience!

November 21

Version 1.0.0 Poll

Version 1.0.0 is taking me longer than I expected, and I was considering splitting the release into two parts: one for the championship game...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive and Lanceire

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.47.1

I encountered some inconsistencies :

Spy on witch club :
- mc got accepted as a witch
- mc is with Jessica and kissed Raven but Raven won't do more unless mc breaks up with Jessica
- mc asked Jessica to join the witch club
- Raven did the Reality Change Spell and mc moved in with her
- then mc spied on Jessica joining the witch club and got caught. Elvira forced a buttplug into mc.
This scene does not make much sense at that point since all the witches know that mc is now a girl and got accepted as a witch earlier and now is Raven's roommate. In the scene the witches are mad at mc. It is like an event from a different "Reality".
Is there a follow up event for the butt plug or does it stay in mc forever? (there is ... see below)
(mc did the threesome event with Ryan and Jessica and sucked him off but it seemed to have no effect on the butt plug.)

I also encountered a problem with the transfer-power-spell where Raven would transfer mc's strength to Griffin or vice versa. mc agreed to transfer mc's strength to Griffin but did not agree to have "sex" with him. mc is on a lesbian path and not dating Griffin. There is no option to talk to Raven about alternative ways to do the transfer. Actually since the "Reality Change", there are no more options to talk to Raven at all despite the fact that they are now roommates.
-> You first have to do an event where Griffin's memory of Corey is restored, then have him help mc out, then talk to Raven.
Still it is very unfortunate that mc has to ask Griffin to collect his/her juices. I would have preferred mc solo or Jessica or Raven on the lesbian path.

Breaking up with Jessica after the "Reality Change" does not add the option to date Raven, so in current version at that point the "break-up" otion seems pointless.
-> This is probably caused by the fact that "Reality Change" removes the "lunch with Raven and Griffin" event which usualy starts the 1st date with Raven.

As a girl mc gets aroused really fast. Taking a shower and touching breasts results in relief. On the other side the "Masturbation" option is there but cannot be used due to mc's fear of transformation. I thought that only the 1st time action led to transformation while repetition does not count, so mc's fear seems unreasonable in the witchcraft context.

After the "Reality Change" the option to sit with Raven and Griffin was not available for a long time. Around Nov 21st it came back.
(This might be caused by Ms Winter (see below) or by the threesome event with Ryan and Jessica which happened the day before but did not bring the promised 25 votes! In the morning mc fears that the period is missing and calls Jessica. (Since mc only sucked Ryan's dick, mc should not be pregnant!) At noon Raven and Griffin option is suddenly there again. For the swim class mc suddenly has the one-piece back instead of the bikini. Afterwards Ms Winter interrogates mc. All Winter Queen contest related options are removed, so no chance to beat Morgan. It is like a huge story reset ...
At night mc is back in his old dorm. The butt plug follow up event happens. Patrick masturbates and mc tastes some cum and the butt plug curse is gone.
The next day the game is back to normal and all event options are there again as in the previous week.)

I went back to an early save.
I did the "Reality Change" on Saturday and the following day (Sunday) there were classes as on a workday.
Raven's date on Sunday was skipped due to the classes.
"Reality Change" is a lot of work since you have to define all outfit sets from scratch.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Vim! and GokutheG

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I played this game in 2022.
The current version has more content (see changelog) but the number and variety of sexual encounters seems to not have changed much since then (at least for lesbian path). I cannot judge the Griffin path since I do not play it.

In current version the sexual content is exhausted long before the player reaches the end of the game. I found only 2 dates with Jessica at the beach. There is some variety with strap-on and eating each other out, but this is usually exhausted after 1-2 weeks. The rule that the mc has to break up with an LI (and loose her) to date another girl is not helpful since it spreads the limited sexual content on several playthroughs.

The scenario with female mc, girlfriends, witch club and cheerleader team would allow a lot of sexual events.
- mc could visit the witches one-by-one and (sexually) convince them that (s)he is now a girl and can become a witch
- taking showers with the other girls could lead to sexual encounters
- moving in with Raven who has a crush on mc should lead to a more close and sexual relationship with her
- living in the girls' dorm should open new opportunities
- training and showering with the other girls in yoga and cheerleader class could lead to more sexual encounters

As I wrote last year :
"When going full feminin, it would be nice to have a more open relationship with the girls ... like a lesbian harem with Jessica, Raven, Morgan, the cheerleaders and witches where girls just have some fun."

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.47.1

While Raven as a lesbian goth witch girl is an intriguing character, I usually stayed with Jessica in previous games because Jessica is such an amazing girlfriend to mc.

I now tried the Raven path and I am not sure how much (interesting) content there is at all and how much I missed?

- During Panty Raid mc took Raven's panties and strap-on which triggered a dominant scene.
- MC concentrated activities on the witch club so that mc would get accepted and was ready for "Reality Change" long before the November date. One of these witch meetings included a scene where Raven put mc in a dress and added make-up so that the other girls would accept mc as girl/witch more easily.
- After the kiss event with Raven, I saved the game and mc broke up with Jessica.
- To continue mc had to delay the "Reality Change", talk to Marco and encourage him to date/fuck Jessica.
- To trigger Raven's invitation, mc had to talk to Jessica so that she could explain him how the date with Raven would work.
- At one of the following days during lunch Raven invited mc to a hike on Sunday. He should wear something girly.
- Jessica continued to tutor mc and told him to visit her on Sunday so that she could prepare him for the date. The result was a feminine girly mc which even fooled Raven.
- The date was average. They talked but most information was known from earlier dialogs.
- The sex was strange. Raven told mc to fuck her with the strap-on but her arousal stopped at 99 and she did not cum. Later she asked mc to allow her to sit on mc's face.
- There seem to be no other events with her so that it feels like she is ghosting mc since the date.
- MC can do the "Reality Change", but when mc moves into her dorm room mc is just like another girl to Raven.
- The description is that mc is single and has a crush on Raven.

Did I miss any Raven events?
There really is no point in "dating" Raven at this point if she ghosts mc afterwards for the rest of the game. (end-of-content warning missing)

The whole event chain felt very strange to me.
- The logic is not intuitive. To trigger the Raven date, mc has to do events with Jessica after the break-up. There is no way to just visit Raven and hang-out with her and tell her.
- The whole break-up-with-Jessica-to-date-Raven event chain still has more Jessica content than Raven content.
- Raven originally is a dominant strong character. She would rather use the strap-on and fuck mc than have mc fuck her.
- If Raven wants mc to look girly for the date, she probably would select all the clothing for mc by herself and dress mc up as she did for the witch meeting.
- The whole Jessica+Marco hook-up felt very forced and out-of-place. And it was a bad decision for mc because mc afterwards ends as single without Jessica nor Raven.
- For a light-hearted game like Ytlag it would be more convenient for mc to just ask Jessica if she would mind if mc would get closer with Raven ... and share ... no reason to get jealous among girls.
- The game lacks repeatable events with Raven, e.g. to hang-out with Raven with optional sex depending on relationship between them and how horny they are, especially after "Reality Change" when mc and Raven are roommates.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
hey havnt seen updates on this for a bit. any idea on eta?
Dev is still working on v1.0.0

see latest patreon post

Poll Results / Progress Report
2. Januar

Hi, sorry for my absence in the past month. I've been busy with the holidays and with life, and also this is a large update. But it's coming along, and I think I can get it out this January. Thank you all for being patient and, if you're continuing to support me, I really appreciate it.

Poll Results
Keep it in one release: 150 votes
Split it into two parts: 34 votes

What's Done:
  • The full championship game
  • Locker room scenes before and after the game
  • Getting ready for the Winter Ball
  • The Winter Ball
What's Still Left:
  • Sex scenes after the ball with your various partners
  • Epilogues
  • Testing

Lacostax

Dec 18, 2023

• Clothing is fixed! Now your school sweater will fit, and you and the other girls will have the same sweater and skirt
  • Fixed bug where you could get school on a Sunday after doing the reality change. Now you can only do the reality change on Sunday or Tuesday, so your first day of school as a girl will have cheer practice
  • Declining sex after cemetery date with Raven no longer sends you to a sex scene with Jessica
  • You get credit for doing therapy sessions if you use the Quickstart, making it easier to get onto the trans path
  • Your gym shorts no longer disappear when you reset your workout outfit
  • Fixed times where Griffin, Jessica and Raven forgot about reality change while you transformed, even if you had already told them
  • If your feet transform when you're with another character, they no longer follow you to the mall

Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
v 0.48.1

• Clothing is fixed! Now your school sweater will fit, and you and the other girls will have the same sweater and skirt
  • Fixed bug where you could get school on a Sunday after doing the reality change. Now you can only do the reality change on Sunday or Tuesday, so your first day of school as a girl will have cheer practice
  • Declining sex after cemetery date with Raven no longer sends you to a sex scene with Jessica
  • You get credit for doing therapy sessions if you use the Quickstart, making it easier to get onto the trans path
  • Your gym shorts no longer disappear when you reset your workout outfit
  • Fixed times where Griffin, Jessica and Raven forgot about reality change while you transformed, even if you had already told them
  • If your feet transform when you're with another character, they no longer follow you to the mall
Thanks!

Is there a walkthrough for the game? I just want see what I am doing wrong. lol might been bug but there has been times where I thought something was going happen and then nothing. It could been my fault as well, so walkthrough. lol thanks FOR GRERAT GAME!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks!

Is there a walkthrough for the game? I just want see what I am doing wrong. lol might been bug but there has been times where I thought something was going happen and then nothing. It could been my fault as well, so walkthrough. lol thanks FOR GRERAT GAME!
" A walkthrough and FAQ section can be found on the Hints tab in the game. "

Reactions: Slanterq
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes