Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I would like to play the route with the most content. From the comments it I think it's Raven route? Does her route contain the reality change route? I think I'm confused. Think for any help.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
So i did the reality change that was suppose to change me into a cheerleader yet it still put me in football changing room and asks me to change into football gear i no longer have. Efectively bricking my save. 1.2.2

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
im a bit confused about this one. You undergone a therapy to come out as a transwoman but how can you be a transwoman with a working vagina and uterus with periods and all?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
im a bit confused about this one. You undergone a therapy to come out as a transwoman but how can you be a transwoman with a working vagina and uterus with periods and all?
Think of it as a way to explain to your friends and family why someone who's always presented as a guy has started living as a woman.

Geez this response sucks and I can only blame being in a bad emotional state. The trans route is basically the mc realizing that they are trans and instead of going on hormones to transition they use Raven's curse.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The MC didn't go on surgery for transitioning.
He was cursed and transformed.
First he "just" lost his penis and get a vagina. The rest of his body remains has it was before.
But the transformation didn't stop, and slowly, his body become more and more feminine. Along the way, he start to have periods.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Continuity error? Don't know if "continuity" is the right word:
Raven and Griffin are not present at the cafeteria after Ms. Winter took Raven out from class, but this scene treats the game as if Griffin and Raven are both present at the cafeteria as usual.
View attachment 3929233
Jessica treats the scene as if she didn't just witness and talk about PC's voice transformation right before this:
View attachment 3930469
This is the second trip to the beach with Jessica treats it as if PC wore only the bikini bottoms the first trip when PC actually used bikini bottoms and top:
View attachment 3930482
Starting from the scene after Jessica takes a photo of the two, PC's bikini bottoms are turned into the plain white panties during the second trip to the beach:
View attachment 3930505
View attachment 3930503
After changing reality to always have seen PC as a girl, Jessica is named as the one to have done the reality warping:
View attachment 3940721
PC forgets that the Witchcraft Club added a line to the reality changing spell that would let them, and PC, remember that PC used to be a guy:
View attachment 3945594
Another instance of where it seems like the game treats Jessica as being the one to have done the reality altering spell instead of Raven:
View attachment 3945667
Edit: There seems to be an entire "quest" line where anyone that's supposed to know about PC's past as a guy have suddenly forgotten about it.
Edit: Broke up with Jessica to date Raven, went one or two dates with Raven before the Reality Altering Spell:
The Reality Altering Spell portion of the game needs serious fixing, ever since Raven and the Witches performed the spell, the game has been completely bonkers and messed up.

Having been playing this game several hours the past few days now, I've gotten to the point where I have done the reality altering event and met with PC's parents. Throughout the playthrough so far, there has been a ton of errors of the PC accepting - or even liking/loving - changes to their body, to suddenly dreading the changes that will happen or looking forward to being turned into a guy again - even if PC in my playthrough told Raven PC doesn't want to go back to being a guy anymore, that she can't see herself being a guy anymore. Then there's the event with the parents, where the PC forgets that she's already dating Raven and is in love with her, instead acting as if they aren't dating and there's only a crush of some kind going on between the two.

This is at time confusing, and other times even frustrating, because it makes it feel as if the PC is taking one step forward only to take three steps backwards, and that goes completely against what I, the player, is working towards, so it feels as if there's not really any progress happening when the game can't keep track of the progress of PC's acceptance level, dating experience, etc.

The reality changing spell was performed by Raven and the other Witches, they made sure that they would remember PC having been male before, PC had already been on a date or two with Raven before the Reality changing spell.
After the reality changing spell, the game thinks Jessica performed the reality changing spell, that PC never dated Raven, that PC dated Raven, that PC never dated Raven, back and forth back and forth, leaning mostly on PC never having dated Raven.
There's also no options to visit Raven after the reality changing spell, so PC can't start dating Raven - again - or ask her out for the Winter Ball.
Thanks for the comprehensive post! I'll look into those errors and fix them.

For Raven, you don't officially become girlfriends in the version you posted about. You're able to in the version that's on my SubscribeStar, but her path isn't finished yet.
Can Griffin actually win the championships in the changed reality path? His skill for me is 86, which seems pretty high, but I can't actually train with him to raise anything other than speed, which is maxed. I honestly don't really know what I can possibly do to raise his stats other than go back to before the reality change or before the strength donating spell and train him there, which sucks because that's like over a month of gameplay I'd have to redo. His confidence isn't maxed, and his leadership is real low, and it's wild to me that I just... Can't do anything to help him here, especially when in the late game I barely have anything to do anyway.

Edit: I think I'm gonna tough it out to the end like this, because I don't really feel like testing it out because it'd take hours (already redid a bunch to go back and max his speed because with how easily he won all the other games I didn't think winning would be an issue and just doing like two weeks takes SO long), and I'm hoping that there's gonna be some fun witchy stuff added so I can replay for that in the future. Istg that mana bar is just sitting there, being such a tease! Also I had like, a lot of wasted transformations because I maxed them pretty much immediately upon switching realities, so I hope some more get added, that'd be fun! There's actually a lot of stuff that feels unfinished- the mall has so many useless stores, missing backgrounds, the reality switch path being unsure who did the spell (I did it with Raven, and yet in the You tab it says that Jessica did it, and it's inconsistent with both of them and at one point just straight up threw me back into the other reality for a day for no reason)... I really enjoy this game, it's genuinely fun, so I hope that it delivers on everything it promises it's gonna be, but even if it falls short it's still great imo
You should still be able to practice football with Griffin even after the reality change.
Along those lines, if foot licking were re-introduced, I wonder if it would make sense to switch the relative arousal effects of using the strap-on on Jessica and licking her feet. As it stands, when MC is wearing the strap-on, fucking Jessica with the strap-on increases MC's arousal faster than Jessica's. I'd estimate that for most people into feet-play, sucking on toes is hotter for the suck-er than the suck-ee (happy to be wrong and everyone's different, ofc), whereas for two women using a strap-on, the opposite may be true.

I do think that the fact that there's nothing that repeatedly increases Jessica's arousal faster than MC's introduces the need to be strategic about one's arousal and timing related to hooking up with Jessica, so I don't really have a problem with the current system.

Unrelated, apologies if this has been mentioned already, but as of 1.1.2, there are still issues with pretty big disconnects between where the MC is in their transformation process and their reactions in certain situations (specifically while on the Trans path). Like you can be fully committing to being Courtney, always choosing the most effeminite option in any situation, be nearing max transformations, and the character will still regularly have thoughts like "I shouldn't be enjoying this, I'm a guy!" or "But I can't do that! It'll definitely make me transform again...", etc. But I get that it's hard to make everything responsive to a character who has multiple facets that change dynamically while still having a structured narrative. There are a lot of ways the game is so much more satisfyingly executed than similar efforts. Great work.
I put foot licking back, but that's a good point about possibly needing to switch Courtney and Jessica's arousal gains.

And yeah, it's really difficult to make sure that all of the MC's thoughts in the entire game match with where she's at mentally.
Is there a walkthrough for this?

It's fairly expansive from what I remember playing it about a year ago, and the next action is not always obvious, nor is the outcome.
There's not an extensive walkthrough, but there is a Hints page which might help you out if you're stuck.
I would like to play the route with the most content. From the comments it I think it's Raven route? Does her route contain the reality change route? I think I'm confused. Think for any help.
There's two sets of paths: one for your romantic partner and one for how you deal with your feminization. So you can date Raven after doing the reality change, or you could date her after coming out as trans.

Both Jessica and Griffin have more developed paths though, so I'd recommend dating one of them if you want to see the most content.
Hi is this another april fool update or not?
Not an april fools update!
So i did the reality change that was suppose to change me into a cheerleader yet it still put me in football changing room and asks me to change into football gear i no longer have. Efectively bricking my save. 1.2.2
I think I talked to you about this on Discord. But if I didn't, could you send me your save and I'll take a look at it?
Think of it as a way to explain to your friends and family why someone who's always presented as a guy has started living as a woman.

Geez this response sucks and I can only blame being in a bad emotional state. The trans route is basically the mc realizing that they are trans and instead of going on hormones to transition they use Raven's curse.
I mean, I think both parts of your response are accurate. In the trans path, the MC realizes that she's a girl deep down. But she also explains away her magical transformations by saying that she's taking hormones.

Reactions: GokutheG

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks for the comprehensive post! I'll look into those errors and fix them.

For Raven, you don't officially become girlfriends in the version you posted about. You're able to in the version that's on my SubscribeStar, but her path isn't finished yet.

You should still be able to practice football with Griffin even after the reality change.

I put foot licking back, but that's a good point about possibly needing to switch Courtney and Jessica's arousal gains.

And yeah, it's really difficult to make sure that all of the MC's thoughts in the entire game match with where she's at mentally.

There's not an extensive walkthrough, but there is a Hints page which might help you out if you're stuck.

There's two sets of paths: one for your romantic partner and one for how you deal with your feminization. So you can date Raven after doing the reality change, or you could date her after coming out as trans.

Both Jessica and Griffin have more developed paths though, so I'd recommend dating one of them if you want to see the most content.

Not an april fools update!

I think I talked to you about this on Discord. But if I didn't, could you send me your save and I'll take a look at it?

I mean, I think both parts of your response are accurate. In the trans path, the MC realizes that she's a girl deep down. But she also explains away her magical transformations by saying that she's taking hormones.
Ye we talked about it... unfortunately you could not find the issue without more people getting that bug.

BurhanDanger

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks Vim for this amazing game. This is easily one of my fave. The amount of work that has gone into different variations is extraordinary. The characters feel very real, with real motivations behind them. I just love Jessica's arc and how she gone onto become gentle dom.

One qustion about Jessica, What happens on the Halloween night, with her and Marco? She ignores MC. (She only acknowledges MC if MC gets on with Ryan.) And after the party, there's no conversation about what happened during the party with Jessica and Marco. MC just forgets about the whole thing?? Having Jesscia as exclusive gf this feels odd.

Reactions: Vim!

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Thanks Vim for this amazing game. This is easily one of my fave. The amount of work that has gone into different variations is extraordinary. The characters feel very real, with real motivations behind them. I just love Jessica's arc and how she gone onto become gentle dom.

One qustion about Jessica, What happens on the Halloween night, with her and Marco? She ignores MC. (She only acknowledges MC if MC gets on with Ryan.) And after the party, there's no conversation about what happened during the party with Jessica and Marco. MC just forgets about the whole thing?? Having Jesscia as exclusive gf this feels odd.
Thanks! Getting compliments on my writing feels very validating.

Jessica will hook up with Marco during the party, unless you tell her not to. You're too busy hooking up with Ryan and running out of the party though, which is why it happens offscreen.

You're right, though: there should be a scene where you and Jessica catch up after the party and talk about your hookups. I'll try to add it when I have time.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes