kaceylove

Apr 1, 2021
Is there any way to set up clothes/uniforms, so you don't have to change individual items all the time? Once the original 'School Uniform' 'Casual Clothes' become unwearable, I only have the option to change each individual item and it's tedious...I had to change every item just for it to continue to the next screen where I was then going to sleep anyway, getting up showering and then having to select every item individually again.

There must be a way around this? But I can't find the option

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Is there any way to set up clothes/uniforms, so you don't have to change individual items all the time? Once the original 'School Uniform' 'Casual Clothes' become unwearable, I only have the option to change each individual item and it's tedious...I had to change every item just for it to continue to the next screen where I was then going to sleep anyway, getting up showering and then having to select every item individually again.

There must be a way around this? But I can't find the option
There's a (set) button that appears, click on that.

Reactions: Vim! and kaceylove

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Is there context around not being able to lick Jessica's foot now? Seems odd if it's just content removal. Would be better to just give an option to not do so than take it away from people into that. I mean, I'm more into Raven myself, so I'd be down for the opportunity to submit to Raven instead in that way if it were a trade off. I like the dynamic of Raven being the alpha in her relationship route after leading you to becoming a petite girl. Super sub/dom vibes.

quattrosayla

May 21, 2022
Is there any content that lets you get one over on raven? She's probably the most infuriating character I've ever encountered in these kinds of games and it seemed like every scenario winds up with her winning and screwing the player character over even more somehow.

I'm even a big fan of tftg content to the point of being a tftg artist but she just rubs me the wrong way, absurdly cruel in ways that other games don't seem to get to.

Like, to the point where I'm amazed the MC doesn't straight up murder her after she changes reality just to spite him

Feb 4, 2024
what a great HTML game! I just wonder why no HTML developers add originality in their games with backgrounds, colors, maybe some type of interesting minigames.. feels just a bit plain

Reactions: fenclott

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Is there context around not being able to lick Jessica's foot now? Seems odd if it's just content removal. Would be better to just give an option to not do so than take it away from people into that.
I had gotten complaints about it, and I felt like I was inserting a fetish in a way that wasn't really convincing, just to insert a fetish. So I removed it.
Is there any content that lets you get one over on raven? She's probably the most infuriating character I've ever encountered in these kinds of games and it seemed like every scenario winds up with her winning and screwing the player character over even more somehow.

I'm even a big fan of tftg content to the point of being a tftg artist but she just rubs me the wrong way, absurdly cruel in ways that other games don't seem to get to.

Like, to the point where I'm amazed the MC doesn't straight up murder her after she changes reality just to spite him
I'm sorry you feel that way about Raven. You can't get one over on her right now but you can ignore her. Any time you do magic, you'll cross paths with her.

I assume you're talking about her giving you an ultimatum after you let Jessica do magic for when your parents visit? Raven's motivations aren't great here but I'd argue that they make sense for her character. You've changed so much that you're no longer recognizable as a boy and you and Jessica doing magic is just going to draw more attention to you and to the spell she cast, so she's trying to cover it up.
what a great HTML game! I just wonder why no HTML developers add originality in their games with backgrounds, colors, maybe some type of interesting minigames.. feels just a bit plain
That's fair! I'm not very good at design so leaving the background as the default seemed safer than accidentally making something eyebleeding.

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
I had gotten complaints about it, and I felt like I was inserting a fetish in a way that wasn't really convincing, just to insert a fetish. So I removed it.

I'm sorry you feel that way about Raven. You can't get one over on her right now but you can ignore her. Any time you do magic, you'll cross paths with her.

I assume you're talking about her giving you an ultimatum after you let Jessica do magic for when your parents visit? Raven's motivations aren't great here but I'd argue that they make sense for her character. You've changed so much that you're no longer recognizable as a boy and you and Jessica doing magic is just going to draw more attention to you and to the spell she cast, so she's trying to cover it up.

That's fair! I'm not very good at design so leaving the background as the default seemed safer than accidentally making something eyebleeding.
Won't removing the foot licking make the dating Jessica path much harder to get?

sofig

Feb 1, 2022
Dating Jessica is the default path, the only way to not get is if you purposely don't seek to date her.

Also I have a doubt, in this save I'm looking for a trans quarterback route but it seems I cannot have the conversation with Raven and Griffin after the parents meeting but I already had the conversation with Jessica, is it a bug or is intended?

Reactions: GokutheG

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Won't removing the foot licking make the dating Jessica path much harder to get?
Sofig is right, you are still able to date Jessica even if you don't lick her foot. All you need to do to date Jessica is to tell her your secret and not break up with her.
Dating Jessica is the default path, the only way to not get is if you purposely don't seek to date her.

Also I have a doubt, in this save I'm looking for a trans quarterback route but it seems I cannot have the conversation with Raven and Griffin after the parents meeting but I already had the conversation with Jessica, is it a bug or is intended?
You're not wearing panties

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
I got a notification from Patreon that in order to "verify my identity", I have to take a selfie and upload a copy of my government ID. They use a third party AI facial recognition company called Jumio to process this information. I've never heard of Jumio but I looked into them and they're a shady company with multiple class action lawsuits against them for illegally storing private biometric data.

Because I have not handed over my information yet, my account is frozen and I am unable to withdraw the money that I have rightfully earned from Patreon.

Has anyone else gotten this request? I really don't like the idea of my information being stored in a database of adult creators.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I got a notification from Patreon that in order to "verify my identity", I have to take a selfie and upload a copy of my government ID. They use a third party AI facial recognition company called Jumio to process this information. I've never heard of Jumio but I looked into them and they're a shady company with multiple class action lawsuits against them for illegally storing private biometric data.

Because I have not handed over my information yet, my account is frozen and I am unable to withdraw the money that I have rightfully earned from Patreon.

Has anyone else gotten this request? I really don't like the idea of my information being stored in a database of adult creators.

First I'm hearing about this, but I just read up on it a bit and yeah, I completely understand your hesitation. I wouldn't trust those creeps with a picture of my lunch.

This move could lead to another exodus of adult creators from Patreon, but I guess that's a loss they're willing to take to placate regulators.

Unfortunately I don't really see that many options for you and other creators short of either falling into line or hoping your audience will come with you to other platforms.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Isn't that a part of the appeal of the game though, to explore fetishtistic desires that might interest some players? Also, why does there need to be a particularly special reason for a character to potentially have a specific fetish? A lot of people don't really have a deep insightful grasp for why they have a particular fetish, of which, an interest in submission or feet is rather common as far as fetishes are concerned in the first place.

Moreover, it doesn't really seem like a consistent perspective behind choices in what's in the game since I wouldn't say every single fetishistic piece of content in the game necessarily has some sort of deep meaning behind it, and I'm not saying that as a criticism either. I think it's completely fair and valid to just give players options that resonate with them that make the game more satisfying on a personal level, rather, I think that's a plus, not a minus. After all, people will naturally want to be able to make choices that resonate with them on a personal level in a game like this, right?

For a more meta perspective, I don't see why if someone didn't care for it as an option, that they just couldn't opt out of it, rather than have it be removed for those who did like it. It's ultimately a net negative since it was never forced to begin with, or am I missing something? In my mind, more options to what you can do is always a plus, especially in a context orbiting highly subjective optional interest in how a character can express their intimate desires.

At the end of the day, the only thing that occured was that people who liked and related to intimate expression regarding foot play and the submissive undertones connected to it lost content they enjoyed and resonated with. No one actually benefits from its removal since it was never a forced option. Of which, even if it were, it could have simply been made optional. I think this would be true for any other such content removal of this nature. It only serves to throw people under the bus for no real benefit.

Isn't this so? I hope you will reconsider this choice and the implications behind it, since it seems like if enough people complain about a completely optional piece of content in the game, there is now a precedent for it to be removed when no one actually benefits from a choice like that. I don't think it's a justifiable outlook that people simply can't help themselves and purposely choose options they don't like. That would be a fault on them, would it not? And so, why should people who liked the content in question need to suffer for others' inability to simply not choose options they know they won't like?

I think this is a perspective worth considering, as I think it has a lot of merit and truth within it that corresponds to real world outcomes in regard to the enjoyment of the game.

Reactions: Lanceire

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
Haven't played this in forever, like some really old version. Years ago probably. I like the new pacing, mostly. I wish it was a ~touch~ easier to get femme'd up earlier(before the Halloween party), but the pacing makes sense. I like how it's story-driven and you can feel the stress of trying to balance literally everything and maybe slowly failing at it all.

On another note, bug report(if dev reads these): Second beach trip with Jessica, where you get a bikini top and makeup on, you put your casual clothes back on during the 'trip' and when you get to the beach and strip, the casual clothes underwear is my bottom(in this case the blue french cut panties), not the bikini bottom it should be

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
1.1.2 has been released for everyone, and 1.2.0 is out on SubscribeStar and Patreon. 1.1.2 adds a lot of content to the trans path and 1.2.0 fixes the grindiness of the game!

What's new in 1.1.2:
  • You can now try out for and join the cheerleading squad on the trans path!
  • New lunch conversation if you quit football for cheerleading
  • Introduced the Winter Queen race on the trans path
  • New scene with Hazel, your roommate on the trans path
  • If you lost your white panties in the panty raid, you can buy new ones
  • Fixed bug where you couldn't do the spell to stay a girl if Griffin or Jessica got a football uniform for you
  • You now gain arousal more slowly
  • The gains and losses to your relationship stat with Jessica have been reworked
  • The speed penalties for you not wearing a sports bra or wearing heels or a buttplug aren't quite as harsh
  • Coach will now start whoever is the better QB between you and Griffin. So if you managed to keep your starting QB job in the early game but got surpassed by Griffin, then he'll start. And if you lost your starting job, you can win it back
  • New scene where Raven will find you and encourage you to do the reality change spell or come out as trans if you haven't done therapy
  • New lunch conversation if you decided not to try out for the football team after coming out as trans
  • The formula to calculate you and Griffin's QB skill has been modified to place a greater weight on speed
  • You can no longer lick Jessica's foot
  • Fixed bug where if you refused Jessica or Raven's offer to make you over for your date, you'd get taken right back to the cafeteria where they'll offer to help you again
  • After going to the beach with Jessica, you'll change out of your bikini. And if you're on the reality change or trans paths, you won't change out of your makeup

What's new in 1.2.0:
  • The game will now automatically skip over morning and school scenes if you've seen them before. You can turn this off in the settings
  • Cut the size of save files by 80%
  • Removed 241 unnecessary variables, which should speed up the game considerably
  • The link to set your outfits is now a button. This should make it easier to see
  • If you worked out or practiced at night, you would be forced to change into your casual clothes, only to immediately take them off to go to sleep. You are no longer required to do this
  • Added a new dream where you can set how short you want to eventually become. Once you've gotten to that height, you won't shrink any more

I recommend restarting the game on 1.2.0. If you don't, there might be unexpected errors

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes